ICSE Revaluation Form 2019: RELEASED. The Council of ICSE has released the results online. The result was announced on its official website. Just after the announcement of results boards had to make available Revaluation Form Online. This year the form for recheck will be submitted online. The site for filling the Revaluation will be made available only for 7days. As the provided service is a paid service so candidates are required to make the ICSE Revaluation Registration Fee Payment on time.
ICSE Revaluation Form 2019 – www.cisce.org Revaluation of ICSE Papers
ICSE has released the ICSE Result 2019 on its official website. Then after now, they have also released the ICSE 2019 Revaluation Form. The Revaluation of the ICSE Papers awarded to the candidate will be made online. Request for the marks recheck will be accepted by the official portal only with the proper procedure.
|Institute||Council of Indian School Certificate Examination|
|Result Declaration||7 May|
|Rechecking Registration Date||7 days from 7 May|
Fee For the ICSE Recheck Application
- Charges for the request is Rs. 1000/-
- The charges are applied for the per subject copy of the current year.
Payment for the ICSE Re evaluation process:
- Applicants must make the Registration Payment via advised Payment portal.
- Officials will not make any refund of the payment made.
- The refund will only be refunded if there is any change in the grades.
ICSE Rechecking Process:
- Recheck will be allowed to only the current year’s examination sheet.
- The Checking Portal will be online only for 4 days for the date of result announcement.
- For Recheck candidates/schools have to Rs. 1000/- per sheet.
- The accuracy of the subject grade will be checked on request.
- The revaluation will be restricted to the checking, if;
- All answers are marked
- If there is any mistake in totaling
- If continuation sheet of the candidate is attached to the booklet.
- On rechecking if it is found that there is any mistake then the marks will be revised on that basis.
- If any revision of marks is found then the revised marks will be sent online to the head of the school
- The authority will not be responsible for any loss/damage caused to the candidate due to the revision of marks.
- ICSE Revaluation 2019 Class 10/12 will be made by the deserving candidate appointed by the Chief Executive
- If there will be any change in grade. Then, the candidate is supposed to deposit the original mark sheet to the school. The school will forward the same to the council.
- The council will replace the documents with the revised marks documentation.
- The candidate can apply for the recheck only for the subjects that he pursued in the current year.
- An applicant can apply for one or more subject that he/she opted for the current year.
- Application for Recheck for any subject can be applied only for once.
- The decision of the chief executive for the result and revaluation will be considered final.
Steps: Apply Online for ICSE/ ISC Revaluation Form 2019
- Visit the official site
- Move to the services block.
- Tap on the block.
- On the appeared screen click “Click Here for Apply Recheck”.
- The instruction will appear.
- Read them carefully and click on “Click Here to Register”.
- Now, fill the required details
- Lastly, click on the login button.
To visit the official page, click HERE.