Qatar Airways, Qatar Airways jobs, Qatar Airways vacancy, Qatar Airways 2017 vacancy, Qatar Airways 2017 jobs, Qatar Airways Latest vacancy, Jobs in Qatar Airways, jobs in hyderabad, Jobs for sales Manager , sales Manager 2017 vacancy, sales Manager 2017 jobs, Cargo vacancy , Cargo Jobs , Qatar Airways cargo jobs, Qatar Airways Cargp Vacancy,www.qatarairways.com, inidajobsdekho.com
QR15074 – Cargo Sales Manager | Qatar Airways | Hyderabad
Qatar AirwaysCargo WorkCargo (Division)Work type :- Full Timing – with parmanentSouth Asia | India | Hyderabad
you will provide leadership for manage the direct cargo sales and marketing activities of Qatar Airways Cargo in the assigned region. Your important work develop and deliver new cargo accounts revenue targets in Hyderabad raise the return from the existing market whilst identifying and penetrating new markets as appropriate.
Your key account abilities are :-
- Structuring and implementing Business and Marketing plan to optimise Qatar Airways revenue and presence in the assigned regions.
- Managing and expanding business in the assigned territory.
- Managing accounts against clear revenue targets, cost of sales and QR compliance criteria.
- Developing and maintaining long-term strategic relationships with Global Corporate Accounts.
- Contributing to the overall QR Cargo formulation and implementation of global cargo sales strategy to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities.
- Developing and implementing effective marketing of QR Cargo range of products and services.
- Supporting development of specific products requested by customers and/or evolving within the industry.
- Negotiating short, medium and long-term pricing initiatives to mutual benefit.
- Analyse key market data .
- Establish the department and team objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives, along with overseeing employees, directing daily activities, recruiting. Training and developing to ensure high standards of service delivery.
Qualification :- Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree and have to complete product knowledge and the Market practices of the areas under jurisdiction along with knowledge on the IATA/ TACT regulations.
Experience :- Candidate have minimum of 7 years’ experience in cargo sales and marketing with knowledge on Cargo Operations and a minimum of 5 years in Airfreight Sales Management. strong experience in budgeting and planning with proven experience negotiating and working within a multi-cultural environment