AIIMS PG Examination 2018, AIIMS PG 2018 Important dates (Expected), Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS PG Examination 2018, Reservation of Seats for AIIMS PG Examination 2018, Application Form for AIIMS PG 2018, Application Fee for AIIMS PG 2018, Ways to Apply for the AIIMS PG Examination 2018, Paper Pattern for the AIIMS PG Examination 2018, Admit card for AIIMS PG Examination 2018, Answer Key for AIIMS PG Examination 2018, Result for AIIMS PG Examination 2018, Cut off for AIIMS PG Examination 2018, Cut off for AIIMS PG Examination 2018
Pick Your Topic
- 1 AIIMS PG Examination 2018:
- 2 एम्स पीजी परीक्षा 2018:
- 3 AIIMS PG 2018 Important dates (Expected):
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS PG Examination 2018:
- 5 Reservation of Seats for AIIMS PG Examination 2018:
- 6 Application Form for AIIMS PG 2018:
- 7 Application Fee for AIIMS PG 2018:
- 8 Ways to Apply for the AIIMS PG Examination 2018:
- 9 Paper Pattern for the AIIMS PG Examination 2018:
- 10 Admit card for AIIMS PG Examination 2018:
- 11 Answer Key for AIIMS PG Examination 2018:
- 12 Result for AIIMS PG Examination 2018:
- 13 Cut off for AIIMS PG Examination 2018:
- 14 Counseling for AIIMS PG Examination 2018:
AIIMS PG Examination 2018:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS), New Delhi organised AIIMS Post Graduation 2018 for offering admission in the colleges for the various post graduate courses just as MD/ MDS/ MS/DM/M.CH programmes. AIIMS PG is an India Level entrance exam and organised twice during a year, i.e. in the month of January and in the month of July. The online registration for AIIMS PG Examination for January session will be started from September 2017 whereas the AIIMS PG Examination 2018 Application for July session will accessible from the month of February 2018. In this article, we are providing the complete details about AIIMS PG 2018 examination for both January as well as July month.
एम्स पीजी परीक्षा 2018:
ऑल इंडिया इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ मैडिकल साईंसिस (एम्स), नई दिल्ली ने एमडी / एमडीएस / एमएस / डीएम / एम.के.ए. कार्यक्रमों जैसे विभिन्न स्नातकोत्तर पाठ्यक्रमों के लिए कॉलेजों में प्रवेश देने के लिए एम्स पोस्ट ग्रेजुएशन 2018 का आयोजन किया है। एम्स पीजी भारत स्तर की एक प्रवेश परीक्षा है और एक वर्ष के दौरान दो बार आयोजित की जाती है, ये जनवरी और जुलाई के माह में आयोजित की जाती है, इस परीक्षा के लिए लिए ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण सितंबर 2017 से शुरू होगा, जबकि एम्स पीजी परीक्षा 2018 जुलाई सत्र के लिए आवेदन फरवरी 2018 के महीने से उपलब्ध होगा। इस लेख में, हम एम्स पीजी 2018 परीक्षा के बारे में पूर्ण विवरण प्रदान कर रहे हैं तथा साथ ही जुलाई माह के लिए भी परीक्षा की जानकारी प्रदान कर रहे है।
AIIMS PG 2018 Important dates (Expected):
Important dates for AIIMS PG January session 2018
|Beginning of Availability of online application form||From September 2017|
|Last Date for online application process||September 2017|
|Date for analyzing status of AIIMS PG application||From October 2017|
|Terminating Date for the submission of Documents||From October 2017|
|Releasing Date for Admit card||From October 2017|
|Examination Date for AIIMS PG 2018 January session||November 2017|
|Announcing Date of Result||November 2017|
|First counseling Date||December 2017|
|Second counseling Date||December 2017|
|Open counseling Date||January 2018|
Important dates for AIIMS PG July session 2018
|Beginning of Availability of online application form||From February 2018|
|Ending Date for gaining challan||March 2018|
|Terminating Date for fee payment via Bank challan||March 2018|
|Deadline for online application form||March 2018|
|Releasing date of Admit Card||May 2018|
|Examination Date for AIIMS PG 2018 July session||May 2018|
|Announcing date of Result||May 2018|
|First counseling Date||June 2018|
|Second counseling Date||June 2018|
|Beaning of selection Process||July 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS PG Examination 2018:
- Applicants are required to read the AIIMS PG eligibility criteria fully before they applying for the application filling up process. The eligibility criteria for AIIMS PG Examination 2018 is mentioned below.
- Candidate should occupy a MBBS degree for admission to MD/MS course and BDS degree for MDS course from an identical university/institution of Medical Council of India (MCI) and Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Applicants must pass the qualifying examination with no less than 55% total,considering it is 50% for the applicants from SC/ST categories.
- Interested candidates should have completed their 1 year of mandatory rotating internship till or before January 30th, 2018
Reservation of Seats for AIIMS PG Examination 2018:
The first session i.e January session of AIIMS PG 2018 is going to be anticipated to offer admission to approximately 183 MD/MS & 7 MDS seats in AIIMS, New Delhi, AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Bhubaneshwar, AIIMS Jodhpur & AIIMS Rishikesh. The number of seats & allotment of the same may differ and hanging on the planning from competent authorization.
Availability of Seats:-
|AIIMS New Delhi||148||7|
Application Form for AIIMS PG 2018:
Applicants can start the registration for AIIMS PG 2018 after reading catalogue carefully.
- Application forms can be filled and submitted via Online Mode.
- Application form for AIIMS PG 2018 January session will be accessible in the month of September 2017.
- Application window will open almost for one month only.
- Applicants must fill the application form shortly without waiting for the last date to keep clear last minute rush.
- Applicants can also check their application status after the favorable submission of the application form.
- Applicants are required to fill the application form carefully because their is no chance of editing facility will be provided after the submission of application form.
- Took a printout of filled-in form for the further process of counselling or admission.
Application Fee for AIIMS PG 2018:
Applicants have to submit the application fee via online mode. Applicants can use the Debit Card, Credit Card and internet Banking to paid their examination fee. The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for general and OBC applicants. Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 800/-. No application fee will be there for OPH applicants.
Ways to Apply for the AIIMS PG Examination 2018:
To apply for AIIMS PG candidates can follow the steps that is given below:
- Visit the official website by Clicking Here
- Click on “New Registration” tab.
- Read all the details provided in the registration process and then click on “Proceed” tab.
- On the next page, the New Applicant Registration form will be arosed.
- Read the eligibility carefully and click on “Register” tab. After successful registration the ‘Candidate ID and Password’ will be displayed on your computer screen and same will be sent to the applicant’s registered email id or mobile number.
- Fulfill the six steps of the registration mode in which you have to implemented your personal information, education & qualification details, etc.
- After selecting the test center make a payment. Select one of the online payment method for paying the fee.
- Now pay the registration fee and then click on the submit button. Do not forget to take the printout of your fee payment receipt.
- Upload the scanned images of signature (10-50 kb), photograph (50-100 kb), and left hand thumb impression (50-100 kb). The size of the image should be in a format of jpeg, jpg, gif or png.
- In the last, print your filled-in application form for other use.
Paper Pattern for the AIIMS PG Examination 2018:
- The examination will be organized in CBT Mode
- Time period of AIIMS PG Examination will be of 3 hours i.e. 180 minutes
- The paper scheme will be consist of 200 Objective based multiple choice type questions
- Each right answer will be rewarded as 1 mark
- There is negative marking scheme. 1/3rd of the marks will be reduced from the total marks for each wrong response given by applicant.
- The syllabus for AIIMS PG Examination for MD/MS courses will be based on the subjects of MBBS programmes
- The format of examination will be a computer based test.
- Time Period of this examination will be of 1 hour 30 minutes i.e. 90 minutes.
- For each right answer will be given 1 mark
- The paper will include a total of 90 Objective based multiple choice questions
- There is negative marking of 1/3rd marks for each wrong answer given by the applicant.
- The syllabus for AIIMS PG Examination for MDS courses will be based on the syllabus for BDS course
Admit card for AIIMS PG Examination 2018:
Applicants who have successfully submitted their application can download their AIIMS PG admit card 2018 from the official website of authorization. The availability of admit card will be available under applicant’s AIIMS PG login. The admit card includes the important details about examination such as Applicant Name, Examination Date and time, Centre, etc.
Answer Key for AIIMS PG Examination 2018:
- The managing authorization will release the AIIMS PG Examination 2018 answer key after the one month of the examination.
- The answer key will help the applicants to find the score that applicants may get in the examination.
Result for AIIMS PG Examination 2018:
The AIIMS PG Examination 2018 result cum merit list will be broadcaste online at the official website. The authorization will announce the result and merit list of AIIMS PG for those applicants only who have gained minimum qualifying percentage in the test irrespective of their category.
Cut off for AIIMS PG Examination 2018:
According to the AIIMS, New Delhi applicants have to qualify for the examination with collecting minimum of 50 % in AIIMS PG 2018 irrespective of their categories. Positioned on the cut off scores, the merit list will be prepared. With the help of this merit list applicants will be called for the AIIMS PG 2018 counseling.
Counseling for AIIMS PG Examination 2018:
Counseling of AIIMS PG 2018 will be retained in 3 rounds along with the open selection. Applicants will be invited for counseling process as per their merit ranking.
Recent Searches: All India Institute of Medical Sciences PG Examination 2018, Important Dates for the AIIMS PG Examination 2018, Eligibility Criteria To Apply for AIIMS PG 2018, Reservation Criteria for AIIMS PG 2018, Application Fee to apply for AIIMS PG Examination 2018, Education & Qualification to apply for AIIMS PG 2018, Steps to apply for AIIMS PG Application Form 2018, Paper Pattern for AIIMS PG 2018, AIIMS PG 2018 Syllabus, AIIMS PG Examination 2018 Preparation Tips, Admit Card for AIIMS PG Examination 2018, Score Card for AIIMS PG 2018, Result for AIIMS PG Examination 2018, AIIMS PG 2018 Counselling, AIIMS PG 2018 Cut-off, Expected Cut-off for AIIMS PG Examination 2018, Solution Key for AIIMS PG 2018