Air India Recruitment 2017 (75 Driver & Utility Hands)
The applicant / candidates must be ensure about the application form that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria of an organisation, as on 11th October 2017. Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2017 (AIESL) has been issued a notification or updates to candidates for the recruitment of Driver & Utility Hands Vacancy at 75 posts. Interested candidates will go for the interview on 30th October 2017. The candidates have to probable about the vacancies issued by the Air India Recruitment 2017 for 75 posts.
The authority of India will decide the different centers of examination in all over the India to held the examination on release date.Candidates need to full fill all the legal formalities to enter in examination of Air India Recruitment for 75 posts 2017. Applicants have to complete all the necessary documents regarding to enter in examination hall with admit cards or hall tickets to fill the various (75 posts) posts in Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2017. Every details should be described by the examination authority according to the necessity or vacancies.
Criteria of Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2017 are as follows:-
For both the job govt sectors, applicants must be having at least 5 years of experience in aviation sector or airline industry. The maximum age to apply for 75 posts in Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2017 is 55 years. thereafter, some age relaxations benefits will be provided to the candidates as per categories under SC/ST/ex-serviceman/OBC as per the directives of government. The age relaxation will prescribed under the authority of AIESL recruitment 2017 for 75 posts. It will be the general consequences to provide a job age relaxation to the candidates to acquire a deserving posts.
- Applicants have to passed 8th class, 10th class, having ITI certificate,HMVL(Heavy Motor Vehicle Licence ), and LMVL (Light Commercial Transport Vehicle Licence).
- Other relevant education to this posts will also be happen.
- Applicants age limit should be maximum 55 years.
- age relaxation as per government agendas.
- Total pay scale will be Rs.15418/-
Selection process of AIESL Recruitment 2017 for 75 posts are as follows:
- Trade test
How to apply in AIESL vacancies for 75 posts 2017 are:
- Candidates have to visit to our official website www.airindia.in.
- Recruitment in AIESL 2017 for 75 posts link will display on screen
- Go to the link and click to application form.
- Application form will display on screen candidates have to fill all the required details as per instruction.
- Check the application form before submitting it and after that click on submit button.
- Take a print out of the necessary documents.
Organisation basic information of Various allot posts are given below:
Name of the organisation- Air India Engineering Services Limited
Total number of posts- 75 posts
Name of the posts- driver and utility hands
Pay scale- Rs.15418/-
Location- AIESL (Air India Engineering Services Limited) Eastern Region, Kolkata
Official website- www.airindia.in.
Number of posts-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Number of posts|
Venue: Office of Air India Air India Engineering Complex HR Unit
APU Centre NTA(New Technical area)
Dum Dum Kolkata-700052
Starting date of application form- 11th October 2017
Last date of application form- 30th October 2017
For official link click here : <<www.airindia.in>>