Andhra Pradesh Post Office GDS Recruitment 2018 | Latest AP Postal Circle GDS Vacancies
- 1 Andhra Pradesh Post Office GDS Recruitment 2018 | Latest AP Postal Circle GDS Vacancies
- 1.1 AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018 for 245 Postman, Mail Guard Vacancy | www.appost.in
- 1.2 Brief Details About Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 AP Postal Circle Vacancy Govt Job Details
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria For Andhra Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 How to Apply For AP Post Office Sarkari Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Related
AP Postal Circle Jobs 2018 For 245 Posts:- The Andhra Pradesh Post Office has been released recruitment notification for the post of 245 Postman & Mail Guard Latest Govt Jobs. Interested aspirants can apply before the last date of recruitment 15-03-2018. For more information like as Age Limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below in this article. More Details about Government Jobs in India, stay connected to our website.
AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018 for 245 Postman, Mail Guard Vacancy | www.appost.in
Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2018: Candidates who are interested in government jobs have a good opportunity. Under the Andhra Pradesh Government job, AP Postal Circle can apply for recruitment before March 15, 2018. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic qualifications. According to the Andhra Pradesh Government Department, for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), 245 posts will be recruited. On the basis of the information, these recruitments will be done only for the simple Andhra Pradesh. The application has been started from February 14th, 2018 and will continue till 15 March 2018.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their written examination. According to the recruitment age limit is fixed for 18 to 40 years. However, for SC and ST 5 years and for the candidates of OBC/Gen the concession will be given for 3 years. Applicants will also have to fill the application form for which fees will be taken. Application fee amount 100 rs, However, SC / ST, PH and female applicants are not required to give any amount. Applicants can apply online. Which is given below. AP latest Post Office GDS Recruitment 2018.
Brief Details About Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018
- Origination Name – Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
- Sarkari Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
- Jobs Category – Govt Jobs
- Government Job Total Posts – 245 posts
- Sarkari Naukri Posts Name – Postman & Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak
- Official Website – www.appost.in
AP Postal Circle Vacancy Govt Job Details
- Total No. of Posts: 245
- Name of the Post: Postman & Mail Guard
Postman: 234 Posts
- Vijayawada: 106 Posts
- Kurnool: 60 Posts
- Visakhapatnam: 68 Posts
Mail Guard: 11 Posts
- Vijayawada: 06 Posts
- Kurnool: 02 Posts
- Visakhapatnam: 03 Posts
- Online Application Starting Date – 14th February 2018
- Closing Date of Application – 15th March 2018
Eligibility Criteria For Andhra Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2018
All candidates are advised that before applying for the AP Postal Circle Postman Recruitment 2018 Notification. you should first check your qualifications and apply only after.
Those candidates who are going to apply for AP Postal Circle Govt. Jobs posts Matriculation from any recognized Board/University.
Candidates age should have minimum 18 years and also maximum 27 years. For more details, you can read all the recruitment notifications and also visit the official website.
Aspirants will be selected for their performance in Aptitude Test & Merit List.
Selected Aspirants will get the good salary and allowances from the Andhra Pradesh Post office department.
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- for all Female, Male & Ex-serviceman candidates, Rs. 400/- (Examination Fee) for OC/ OBC Male & Ex-Serviceman Candidates in any Head Post Offices by Cash (INR) only. No examination fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
How to Apply For AP Post Office Sarkari Jobs 2018
- Applicants should have valid email id & mobile number before applying for this job.
- Then go official website @ www.appost.in/ www.indiapost.gov.in
- After then select the desired post and also Click to Apply Online link
- Complete the registration if the new user.
- Then after complete, the login details if already registered applicants.
- Fill required details carefully & submit the form.
- Take print out of online application for future use.