47 post for Stenographer, Typist, Copyist, Peon & Process server, Karnataka state government recruitment new vacancy for stenographer and typist job, District & Session Judge recruitment in Karnataka, Vacancy for Stenographer Job, Vacancy for Typist & copyist job, Vacancy for Process Server post, Latest new vacancy for Peon & Typist jobs, New Vacancy for Peon in Karnataka state, New vacancy for 8 class pass out, English Stenographer posts, Kannada Stenographer & Typist, copyist job 2017, New recruitment in Karwar Court, Typist jobs in Karwar 2017 , ecourts.gov.in/uttara-kannada, stenographer and Process Server post in India, Copyist jobs in Karwar & Ramanagar district court, karnataka state government recruitment new post in District & Session court Karwar , Ramangara 2017, English & Kannada typist job 2017 in Karnataka India. Last date for fill form District & Session Judge 2017, Admit card for Typist & Stenographer post, Process server, Peon etc District & Session Court Karwar, Ramanagar Karnataka.
Pick Your Topic
- 1 Apply Online For Typist, Stenographer, Process Server, Peon & Copyist Post 2017 | District & Sessions Judge Karwar Recruitment in Karnataka State | Total 47 posts available |ecourts.gov.in/uttara-kannada
- 1.0.1 Qualification for District & Session Judge Karwar Recruitment 2017 :
- 1.0.2 Number of Vacancies for District & Sessions Judge Karwar 2017 : 47
- 1.0.3 Application fees & last date for filling form :
- 1.0.4 Selection Process for all vacancies :
- 1.0.5 Age Limit for District & Session Judge karwar 2017 :
Apply Online For Typist, Stenographer, Process Server, Peon & Copyist Post 2017 | District & Sessions Judge Karwar Recruitment in Karnataka State | Total 47 posts available |ecourts.gov.in/uttara-kannada
New vacancies are released by District & Session Judge Karwar in Karnataka. Karnataka State recruitment has announced new vacancies for Stenographer, Copyist, Typist, Process Server & Peon. Total Number of vacancies are 47 in District & Sessions Judge Karwar, Karnataka so eligible candidates may apply online before 31st July 2017.
Candidates can get here all information for District & Sessions Judge Recruitment Karwar released by Karnataka State Government.
Qualification for District & Session Judge Karwar Recruitment 2017 :
Candidates should be passed out SSLC or equivalent exam recognized by India government board/ university. Candidates are write both language Kannada and English for stenographer or equivalent examination passed out with senior grade stenography examinations .For Senior Grande Typewriting examinations must have passed out in both languages Kannada and English . For copyist job candidate should be passed out SSLC and typing known in both language Kannada & English. Candidate should be have HMV/LMV driving licence for Process Server jobs. Qualification for Peon job, candidate should be passed out 7th class exam .
Number of Vacancies for District & Sessions Judge Karwar 2017 : 47
- Stenographer Posts : 8
- Copyist (Typist) Posts : 8
- Peon Posts : 8
- Typist Posts : 11
- Process Server Posts : 12
Application fees & last date for filling form :
Application Fee conduct online by SBI bank and other sources net banking/ debit card/ credit card etc. Candidates should pay 200 rs.by online process/ challan for general and all category. Last date for fee payment 1/08/2017.
Selection Process for all vacancies :
- Online Exam
- Note – Candidates will be selected on computer proficiency test (CPT).
Age Limit for District & Session Judge karwar 2017 :
- Minimum age of candidates : 18 years
- Maximum age of candidates : 35 years
- Age relaxation for reserve candidates should be read notification from official website.
Candidates read full notification for District & Session Judge 2017 : Click Here
Candidates are fill form online for District & Session Judge Karwar 2017 for all posts : Click Here
How to apply online form for typist, copyist, server process, peon and stenographer. All details are given below, read full instruction carefully and fill the form online :
- Candidates should be read full notification e.court.gov.in/uttarkannada
- Candidates have e-mail id and mark sheet according your post before applying form.
- Candidates can apply for registration and submit your final form.
- Take a printout for future use and note registration number and ID.
- Last date for fill form 3/07/2017.