Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Recruitment 2017-18, Government jobs 2017, AP bank jobs 2017, Gramin bank jobs 2017, Gramin Bank recruitment 2017, IBPS CWE III Exam AP GRAMIN BANK Vacancy Through IBPS CWE V EXAM 2017, AP Rural Bank Latest Jobs 2017 Notification, AP Rural Bank apply online, instructions to apply for AP Rural Bank jobs, www.apruralbank.com, Rural Bank Notification for Arunachal Pradesh
Pick Your Topic
- 1 Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Recruitment 2017-18 | Apply for Latest Job Vacancy @ AP Rural Bank
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Recruitment 2017-18 | Apply for Latest Job Vacancy @ AP Rural Bank
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Recruitment 2017-18 – The Arunachal Pradesh Rural bank has notified for the recruitment of officer (Scale-I) and Multi Tasking Staff for 2017-18 notification. The latest job opening in bank will be applied by aspirants before the last date. We will provide with every point of details time to time on this website. Stay tuned to us for latest recruitment details.
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Recruitment 2017-18:
Apply Online for latest job in Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Recruitment 2017-18. You can see the notification of the latest Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Recruitment 2017-18 for both freshers and experienced candidates.
Name of the Organization:- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
Recruitment Name : Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Recruitment 2017-18
Job Profile:- Government Job
Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh State
Total Number of Vacancies:- Various Posts
Name of Posts:-
- Officer (Scale-I)
- Multi Tasking Staff (Multi Purpose Office Assistant)
Examination Mode : Written
Nationality : Indian
Official Website :- www.apruralbank.com
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit: Candidate age should for the relevant post is :
- Officer (Scale-I) – Age of applicant should be between 21 to 40 years.
- Multi Tasking Staff (Multi Purpose Office Assistant) – Age of applicant should be between 18 to 28 years.
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Persons With Disability : 10 years
Educational Qualification: Candidate needs to fulfill this criteria for the relevant posts. They must be graduate or its equivalent in any discipline subject from a recognized university or institute according to the above vacant posts.
Language Proficiency : Candidates must have studied English as a subject in Matriculation/ 10th Standard or (10+2) or at any level upto Graduation.
Pay Scale: Salary will be given as per the post you are recruited for.
- For the post of Officer (Scale-I) – Rs.23,700 to Rs.42,020/- per month
- For the post of Multi Tasking Staff (Multi Purpose Office Assistant) – Rs.11,765 to Rs.19,300/- per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in RRBs – CWE-III conducted by IBPS and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: A registration fee is applicable for reserved as well as unreserved category :
- For SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates : Rs. 20/-
- For All Others : Rs.100/-
Exam Date: Releasing Soon
Exam Pattern for Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Recruitment
Eligible candidates can start preparing for the exam, which will be taken online for the given vacancy in above list. Candidate need to attend the qualifying marks in order to qualify for next round of Interview. We will soon update in the syllabus to make you prepare well for the exam.
Instructions to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Vacancies 2017
- Firstly, log on the official web portal that is www.apruralbank.com
- Now you have to search the link of Recruitment 2018
- Click on the apply online
- Find the desired post in bank
- Click On It
- Fill the details correctly, as you will be disqualified if details found wrong
- Upload your photo and signature
- Press on the submit button
- Download the application form
- Take a printout of the application form
Important Dates :-
Application Starting Date – Releasing soon
Last Date to Submit Application Form & Fee – Releasing soon
Exam Date 2017 – Releasing soon