Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – For 398 Stenographer, CO, Jr Administrative Assistant(JAA) Vacancies Notification
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017:- Assam Secretariat Department has recently announced an official notification for 398 vacancies of for Stenographer, CO, Jr Administrative Assistant. The Assam Secretariat is soon going to roll out the Application forms for Assam Secretariat Jobs 2017, which should be filled up from intended candidates via its official website @ indiajobsdekho.com. Candidate can apply from 04-Sep-2017 to 6th October 2017. For more information regarding the such as Assam Secretariat Vacancy 2017 details, how to apply, Education Qualification, Age limit, Pay scale selection procedure and much more are elaborated in the points given below:
So those candidates who are interested to want Assam Secretariat Vacancies . they can be apply through online mode. read the instruction carefully and fill the application form before the last date to apply online.Candidates will get selection through Written Examination and Stenography Proficiency Test(SPT). Candidates can visit through this page completely to get more details regarding Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017-18
Vacancy Detail of Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017
Organization Name : The Secretariat Administration Department – Assam.
Name of the Posts : Stenographer, CO, Jr Administrative Assistant
Total Vacancies: 398 Posts.
Job Location : Assam
Pay Scale : PB-2 : Rs. 14,000/- – Rs. 49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 7,400/- + Other allowances as admissible under rules and regulation.
Educational Qualification For Assam Secretariat :-
For Stenographer :- An candidates must possess an ITI or Diploma relevant to the desired position by a recognized University / Board / Institute.
For Jr Administrative Assistant :- Candidates can be completed a Degree /Diploma relevant to the desired position by a recognized University / Board / Institute.
Age Criteria For Assam Secretariat :- Age of the applicants who are going to apply for Assam Secretariat Stenographer, CO, Jr Administrative Assistant Vacancy shall be Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 43 Years.
- Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the laws of the Government of India.
Application fee For Assam Secretariat :
For General category candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee
For SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee
The application send through Treasury Challan to the Head of Account (“0070-Other Administrative Services-60-Other Services-800-Other Receipts”).
Pay scale For Assam Secretariat :
Candidates who will get the selection for Assam Secretariat Stenographer, CO, Jr Administrative Assistant Recruitment will get PB-2: Rs. 14,000/- – Rs. 49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 7400/- + Other allowances as admissible under rules.
Selection procedure For Assam Secretariat :
Selection of candidates will be based on his / her performance in Written Examination and Stenography Proficiency Test. Candidates are informe that to perform their best in final selection rounds.
Important Dates for Assam Secretariat Stenographer, CO, Jr Administrative Assistant
- Starting Date of Online Application Form – 04th September 2017
- Last Date of Online Application Form – 06th October 2017
How to Apply for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017 ?
- First of all candidate have to visit the official website @ sad.assam.gov.in
- After that the home page is open.
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen containing PDF the “Latest advertisement”.
- Go through that advertisement and ensure your eligibility criteria
- If you found that your are eligible then hit “Apply online for Assam Secretariat Recruitment “
- Now fill the required details in application form
- Then upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with Recent passport size photograph and signatures.
- At last tap to submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
For more information and details :- Click Here