BAMU University Application Form 2017-18, Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Online Form, bamu.ac.in, Apply Online For BAMU University, Common Entrance Test Form Download BAMU University, CET Rest Online Application, Applications for DBAMU University Under Graduate Postgraduate Admission 2017,
Pick Your Topic
- 1 BAMU University Application Form 2017-18 | BAMU Admission Online Form @ bamu.ac.in, BAMU Admissions 2017 UG PG CET Entrance Form
- 1.1 BAMU University Application Form 2017
- 1.2 Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University UG PG Admissions 2017, BAMU CET 2017
- 1.3 Important Dates To Be Remember
- 1.4 Application fee
- 1.5 BAMU University Common Entrance Test (CET) 2017 Syllabus
- 1.6 List of Necessary Documents Required for the BAMU CET application form 2017
- 1.7 About BAMU University :
- 1.8 How to Download Application Form
- 1.9 Click Here To Download BAMU Application Form
BAMU University Application Form 2017-18 | BAMU Admission Online Form @ bamu.ac.in, BAMU Admissions 2017 UG PG CET Entrance Form
BAMU University Application Form 2017
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) has announced notification in about admission to the Undergraduate, Post Graduate (PG) programs for the 2017-18 session. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University MSc Microbiology, MSc Biotechnology, MMS (Water and Land Management) is going to invite applications from eligible & interested candidates to participate in courses offered by the University. Candidates, who want to admission BAMU University, can now apply for Common Entry Examination (CET) 2017.
Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University UG PG Admissions 2017, BAMU CET 2017
BAMU is going to organize the Common Entrance Test (CET 2017) for those applicants who want to online admission UG & PG (BSc Physics, BSc Mathematics, BSc Computer Science, BSc IT, BSc Environmental Science , MSc Microbiology, MSc Biotechnology, MMS (Water and Land Management) program course. Interested and qualified candidates can download applications for DBAMU University Under Graduate Postgraduate Admission 2017 through the official website. Application for common entrance examination will be available from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar’s date of advertisement at Marathwada University. Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Fee Details are described below of the article.
Important Dates To Be Remember
- Online Application Registration Date : July 2017
- Last date of Submit Application : August 2017
- Date of Common Entrance Examination : Notified Soon
- For UG Courses : Intermediate completed in the relevant university with minimum eligibility marks
- For PG Courses : Degree completed in the recognized university with the minimum qualification marks
- For M.Sc Microbiology : B.Sc.with Microbiology as one of the optional subject
- For M.Sc Biotechnology : B. Sc. with Biotechnology, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology, and Life Sciences as one of the optional subject
- For Water & Land : Graduate of any faculty (B.Sc./B.Com./B.A./ B.Sc.(Agri.) Management (MMS) /B.E.& any other equivalent degree)
- Students, who are of the general category will have to pay 750/- Rs as application fee and for the reserved category candidates, the payment of Rs. 550 will be made as application fee.
BAMU University Common Entrance Test (CET) 2017 Syllabus
- Under Graduate Entrance Test : Questions will be asked in the paper Quantitative Aptitude, English, Reasoning and General Awareness.
- Post Graduate Entrance Test : Questions will be asked in the paper Quantitative Aptitude, English, Reasoning, Computer Applications and General Awareness.
List of Necessary Documents Required for the BAMU CET application form 2017
Student will submit application form to required some document.
- Application form
- Attested Mark Sheet of SSC, HSC, and Graduation Mark Sheet
- Caste certificate
- Two recent passport size photographs
- ID proof
About BAMU University :
- University Name : Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU)
- Examination Name : Common Entrance Test / Admission Test
- Course Name : Under Graduate and Post Graduate
- Official Website : www.bamu.ac.in
How to Download Application Form
- Student First Log on to official website www.bamu.ac.in
- You will now be redirected to the home page of university
- Find the desired courses offered and read the official information carefully
- Now click the download option to download form online after that fill the form with the right data
- Submit the form in university.
Also Search : How To Apply For The Admission Form BAMU University 2017–18, Online Admission For The Session 2017 Into BAMU University, PG Courses in BAMU University, Undergraduate courses Offered By BAMU University, Last Date To Fill Form In BAMU University, Eligibility Criteria For Admission In BAMU University,