Bangalore University Academic Session 2017-18, Apply Online For Bangalore University, Apply Online For The Year 2017-18 To Get Admission Into Bangalore University, Bangalore University Admission 2018, Bangalore University Undergraduate Courses, Courses Offered By Bangalore University, Eligibility Criteria For The Admission In Bangalore University
Latest Updates –
Provisional Omnibus Merit List –
Bangalore University Admission Form 2017-18 – Bangalore University invites students for Admissions for the academic year 2017-18. They are offering various courses to attract students all over world. Bangalore University is one of the most expensive university across Globe.
Pick Your Topic
Courses offered by Bangalore University
Bangalore University serves with several exciting courses which attracts students from India as well as foreign countries. Details are given below:
- UG courses: BA, B.Com, B.Sc, LLB
- PG courses: MA, M.Com, M.Sc, LLM
- Integrated courses: B.Tech+ MBA
- P.G. Diploma Courses
- Certificate Courses
- Diploma Courses
- University Name: Bangalore University
- Courses Offered: LLB, B.Sc, B.Com, B.A, Diploma and Certificate courses
- Official Website: www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- Available Seats: Click Here
- Candidates should possess with 12th certificate or its equivalent from a recognized board or institute.
- Candidates should possess with 12th or Graduation degree in relevant subject or its equivalent from a recognized board / institute / university.
- Candidates should possess Graduation degree in relevant subject / course or its equivalent from a recognized board / institute / university.
- Candidates for PG / LLM admission should completed graduation degree with minimum 40% marks from a recognized university or an institution.
Students need to submit an application fee through online mode or offline mode in order to get Admission in Bangalore University. Application fee submitted through online mode must be made in Net banking, Online NEFT transfer, Credit Card, Debit Card. Application fee submitted through offline mode can be done by paying cash in any branch of SBI or Axis Bank across the country using “University Challan” generated. After paying the fee either through on-line or offline, one copy of the receipt / Challan (University Copy) shall be submitted along with the application in respective department.
- For General category candidates – Rs. 200/- (Two hundred only)
- For SC/ ST/Cat-I applicants – Rs.100/-(One hundred only)
Admission will be done on the basis of merit cum reservation policy of Bangalore University. The first preference will be given to the applicants from Karnataka State.
Instruction to Download Application Form:
- Student First Log on to official website www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- You will now be redirected to the home page of university
- Find the desired courses offered.
- Read the official information carefully
- Now click the download option to download form online.
- Fill the form with the right data
- Submit the form in university
Important Dates to be remembered:
Downloading Of Application Form : 22-06-2017
Last Date Of Submission Of Application Without Fine : 05-07-2017
Last Date Of Submission Of Application With Late Fee Of Rs. 200 : 11-07-2017
Announcement Of Omnibus Merit List : 17-07-2017
Last Date For Submission Of Letter For Correction In Merit List : 19-07-2017
Announcement Of Final Merit List : 21-07-2017
Counseling For Admission In PG Courses In Arts, Commerce And Education :
24-07-2017 To 26-07-2017
Counseling For Admission In PG Courses In Science Faculty :
27-07-2017 To 28-07-2017
Commencement Of 1st Semester : 02-08-2017
Also Search : How To Apply For The Admission Form Bangalore University 2017–18, Online Admission For The Session 2017 And 2018 Into Bangalore University, Post Graduation Courses in Bangalore University, Undergraduate courses Offered By Bangalore University, Last Date To Fill Form In Bangalore University, Elegibility Criteria For Admission In Bangalore University, bangaloreuniversity.ac.in