Odisha’s Baristha Nagarika Tirtha Yatra Yojana Resumes again this November
The Odisha state government’s scheme Baristha Nagarika Tirtha Yatra Yojana which was started in the previous year is going to resume it for the second time. The scheme Baristha Nagarika Tirtha Yatra Yojana was launched for benefiting the senior citizens and old age people. The application form for Baristha Nagarika Tirtha Yatra Yojana can be downloaded from the link given below.
Baristha Nagarika Tirtha Yatra Yojana Details
Seeing the previous year, the state government of Odisha may run the pilgrims train which is going to go from stations like Bhubaneswar, Berhampur and Sambalpur. The benefits of this scheme are that senior citizens can visit various religious places from the trains. This time the benefactors will be around 750-1000 senior citizens who will be getting benefits from this scheme.
News on Baristha Nagarika Tirtha Yatra Yojana
The news came that the chief secretary A P Padhi has made full arrangements for the safe journey and return of the eligible senior citizens. There will also a doctor who will be accompanying the citizens on the train.
As per the reports, Director of Tourism Mr Nitin Jawale gave the information that the first train will start the journey from Bhubaneshwar in between 20-24 November and journey will be last for a week.
Details on Tourism Under Baristha Nagarika Tirtha Yatra Yojana
The train which starts its journey from Bhubaneshwar is first going to boarding at Ajmer and Pushkar in Rajasthan. On another side, the train from Berhampur takes the pilgrims to Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh and Vellore, Tamil Nadu. The citizens from Sambalpur are going to reach at Shirdi and Trimbakeshwar in Maharashtra.
The advertisement was released by Odisha Tourism Department to invite the senior citizens and get benefits and filling application form of Baristha Nagarika Tirtha Yatra Yojana.
Baristha Nagarika Tirtha Yatra Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The citizen must be in the age group of 60-75 years in order to apply for Baristha Nagarika Tirtha Yatra Yojana Scheme.
- The citizens under the Below Poverty Line can avail the 100% concession on this scheme.
- The Non-BPL citizens and the same who comes in the age group of 60-70 years can avail 50% concession.
- And the age between 70 – 75 years will get 70% concessions.
- Senior Citizens of age 70 and up to 75 years can get 70% concessions
Steps on How to Apply for Baristha Nagarika Tirtha Yatra Yojana Odisha
- Visit Official website of Odisha Tourism Department.
- Search for the notification of Barista Nagarika Tirtha Yatra Yojana – Advt & Form
- Now Download Varistha Nagarika Tirtha Yatra Yojana Odisha Application Form
- Fill the application form carefully, as per instructions.
- Provide the documents which are been asked in a prescribed format.
- Submit it
senior citizens, non-BPL pilgrims, Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik, Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik, chief minister, Naveen Patnaik, pilgrimage programme, train, Odisha, Odisha State Senior Citizens Policy 2017, Odisha senior citizens, Baristha Nagarika Tirtha Yatra Yojana, A P Padhi, odishatourism.gov.in, Application Form of Baristha Nagarika Tirtha Yatra Yojana Odisha, Baristha Nagarika Tirtha Yatra Yojana, Eligibility Criteria For Baristha Nagarika Tirtha Yatra Yojana, Baristha Nagarika Tirtha Yatra Yojana Application For