Download CA CPT Admit Card | →Click the link here←
CA CPT Exams Admit Card 2017 | Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test November 2017 Admit, Card
ICAI has published the CA CPT Admit Card for November 2017 Exams. So those students who are preparing for this exam and submitted their application for CA CPT Exams can follow the general instructions to download CA CPT Exams Admit Card November 2017.
Also Check : Punjab Police Recruitment 2017 for 6000 Constable 435 SI Posts
CA CPT Exams November 2017 Admit Card – Released!
CA CPT Admit Card 2017 – ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) has issued CA CPT (Common Proficiency Test) Admit Card 2017 for candidates appearing in this exam in an online mode. CA CPT Admit Card 2017 is available from November 23, 2017. Candidates appearing for the entry-level examination can download CA CPT Admit Card November 2017 by login through their registered Id and password for ICAI Official Website.
The CA CPT Admit Card 2017 mentions candidate name, roll number as well as details about test and examination centers. The exam conducting authority has also notified that the CA CPT November 2017 admit card won’t be available in any other mode i.e. By post. ICAI has also opened CA CPT Application Correction Window II till November 11, for candidates who could not modify their medium and exam center details in correction window earlier. Candidates can check here how to download CA CPT Admit Card 2017 as well as related frequently asked questions (FAQs) on this page below.
CA Final November Exam Admit Card 2017 | icaiexams.acai.org Admit Card
The candidates who are looking for the CA Final November Admit Card here is a good news for all of you. ICAI has released the CA Final Admit Card November Exam. So if you want to download the CA Final Admit Card then you can do so by following the steps given below. These steps will help you a lot in downloading your CA Final Admit Card November 2017. So follow these steps and download your CA Final Admit Card 2017 or you can click on the link given below to download the CA Final November Hall Ticket. That link will redirect you to the Admit Card page of ICAI official website. So follow the given link to download your icaiexams.acai.org Admit Card. ca cpt admit card is available now.
Also Check : NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (UG) Answre Key 2017
CA CPT Exam November 2017 is scheduled to be held in a pen paper mode on December 17. Candidates must carry a valid CA CPT Admit Card 2017 while appearing for the examination. Candidates are advised to keep extra copies of CA CPT November 2017 admit card as well as photo ID card with them for verification at the examination hall.
→Check below how to download admit card of CA CPT Decmeber 2017←
Procedure to download CA CPT Admit Card December 2017
- Go to the official website of ICAI Click Here
- Click on link provided for CA CPT 2017 Admit Card
- Candidates need to enter their Login Id and Password.
- You will be automatically redirected to their ICAI registered account
- Candidates now need to click on ‘view’ button for CA CPT Admit Card 2017
- Click the download button to obtain the admit card.
- Your CA CPT Admit Card November 2017 will download now.
Note: Before downloading the CA CPT Admit Card 2017, applicants need to verify all details. In case of any discrepancy regarding admit card, candidates need to contact and notify the admission help desk of the below-mentioned helpline numbers –
- 18004192929 (for users of BSNL/MTNL lines) or 0120-3054851/52/53, 0120-4953751/52/53/54, 0120-3054835 or send email to [email protected] or [email protected] Do quote the exam.(i.e. CPT – November 2017), your Student Registration number, Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth while seeking details.
- Candidates need to mention their registration number, barcode number of their submitted application form, exam center (as selected by them during application) as well as the contact number.
Important dates related to CA CPT Admit Card
|Application correction window I||1st week of November 2017 (for one week)|
|Application correction window II||4th week of November 2017, to December 9, 2017|
|Availability of CA CPT admit card 2017||November 23, 2017 (Available Now)|
|CPT Examination||December 17, 2017|
Hall Ticket Download CA CPT Examination November 2017 @ icaiexam.icai.org
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has conducted the CA CPT Examination in the month of November 2017. Now the candidates are looking for the Admit Card for the CA CPT November 2017 Exam. So, don`t be stressed we are here to provide the Call Letter of CA CPT Exam 2017. Applicants can download CA CPT Exam Admit Card with the help of given link provided below in the article. So, don`t go anywhere as the official authority issue the Admit Card we will update it here.
Exam Pattern | CA CPT Exam November 2017
|Section||Subject||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks|
|A||Fundamentals Of Accounting||60||18|
Note: From November 2013 onwards, in order to pass CPT, a candidate need to score at least 30 percent marks in each section (A + B) and a minimum score of 50 percent in all sections (A + B + A + B).
Also Check : Vizag Steel Admit Card 2017 RINL Vizag Steel Plant
Verification of Details on CA CPT Exams Admit Card November 2017
Before printing your CA CPT Admit Card 2017, all aspirants is advised to reverify your Name, Registration Number, Centre of Examination, Language of Question Paper Booklet, etc. In case of any mistakes, Help Desk should immediately be contacted.
Important Points While Attending CA CPT Examination 2017
- Carry a printed copy of CA CPT Exam Hall Ticket 2017 to the exam center.
- Assign the recent passport size photograph in the Call Letter.
- Applicants must carry their one of the ID Proof during the time of examination.
- Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License Etc.
- Candidates will not be permitted to carry any electronic gadget with them.
- Candidates are guided to reach exam venue before 1 hour.
- Don’t be stressed. Be calm and Cool before the test.
Details To be Printed On CA CPT Call Letter 2017
- Name of the Applicants
- Date of Birth of Candidates
- Gender of Applicants
- Venue of Examination
- Roll No. of Applicants
- Timing of Examination
- Timing of Examination
- Photo and signature of the Applicants
- Important Guidelines for the Test