CG VYAPAM 1131 Lecturers Recruitment 2017, UAD CG Lecturers Vacancy 2017 @uad.cg.gov.in, CG Vyapam Recruitment 2017, Chhattisgarh Vyapam Recruitment 2017, 1131 Lectures Recruitment, Vyapam Recruitment 2017, Vyapam CG Vacancy 2017, CG Vyapam Bharti 2017, CG Vyapam Naukari 2017, CG Vyapam Online Form 2017, Nokari CG Vyapam 2017, CG UAD Recruitment 2017, UAD CG Recruitment 2017, सीजी व्यापम भर्ती 2017
Pick Your Topic
CG VYAPAM 1131 Lecturers Recruitment 2017
Candidates those have interested for CG VYAPAM Lecturers Recruitment 2017 now make online application form before last date. The application form online portal is active on the 27 July 2017. Eligible and interested candidates can register CG VYAPAM Lecturers Application Form till 10 August. That is golden opportunity to all entire candidates who has complete Post Graduation degree in reevaluate subject. Complete detail of the UAD CG Lecturers Recruitment 2017 candidates visit to official link of it. A fantastic job opportunity for all job hunter those have dream to Teaching Job in Chhattisgarh state. The Urban Administration & Development (UAD) Chhattisgarh has disclosed a recruitment notification as UAD CG Lecturers Vacancy 2017. The Application form has invited through online portal CG Vyapam.
www.uad.cg.gov.in, CG VYAPAM Lecturers Vacancy 2017
To become part of the written examination candidates must apply CG VYAPAM Lecturers Application Form before last date of it. After complete process of registration the authority will go to conduct written examination, the exam will conduct on the 27 August 2017 at various examination centers. The center allotment will provide through CG VYAPAM Lecturers Admit card which available as online more. Job hunter those have interested to UAD Chhattisgarh Lecturer Recruitment 2017 first of all conform their eligibility criteria through below mention article. Beside the education qualification, applicant also needs to have age limitation for this recruitment. Complete detail of the UAD Chhattisgarh Vacancy 2017 Notification, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Important dates and other candidates read this article till last.
UAD CG Vacancy 2017 Details
- Organization Name: Urban Administration & Development (UAD) Chhattisgarh
- Number of Vacancy: 1131 Posts
- Name of Post: Lecturer
- Job Location: Chhattisgarh State
- Online Application Start: 27 July 2017
- Online Application Closed: 10 August 2017
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Official Link: www.uad.cg.gov.in
Education Qualification: Interested candidate must completed Post Graduation degree in reevaluate subject from a recognized university or institute. Applicant also completes B.Ed. Diploma in between three year after selection.
Age Limitation: Minimum Age Limit: – 21 Years as on 01 January 2017 And Maximum Age Limit: – 35 Years as on 01 January 2017. Age relax for all reserve category candidates as per rule
Selection Process: As per official notification the selection to all vacant post will be done through written examination, which will conduct on 27 August 2017.
Application Fee: The Application Fee submission is part of the registration form. The fee will submit according category wise. General Category candidates pay 350 Rs /-, OBC 250 / – and other category also 250 Rs / -.
How to Apply CG VYAPAM Lecturers Recruitment 2017
- First of all candidates click on application link at below (Available on 27 August)
- Now click on the new registration on same page.
- Fill all complete asked detail and get registration number.
- Login your id to apply form with help of registration number.
- Now fill details.
- Upload your latest photo & Signature before last date.
- Pay application fee and submit it.
- At last date print out or save filled application form.
- Apply Application Form
- Download Notification PDF
CG Vyapam Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Releasing Date to Official Advertisement: 24 July 2017
- Date to Start Registration Application Form: 25 July 2017
- Last Date to Registration Application Form: 10 August 2017
- Date to Conduct Written Examination: 27 August 2017