Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board Exam Permission Letter 2017, Entry Ticket for Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board Exam 2017
Pick Your Topic
- 1 CMWSSB Admit Card 2017-18 | Water Assistant Engineer | Water junior Engineer | DCOF | SAO | Latest Hall Ticket Download for CMWSSB Exams
- 1.1 Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board Complete Details :
- 1.2 Selection Process | Centre Details | Exam Pattern for CMWSSB 2017 Exams
- 1.3 CMWSSB Hall Ticket for the September 2017 Exam | Permission Letter
- 1.4 Instructions to Download your Admit Card 2017
- 1.5 Important Dates to be remembered :
CMWSSB Admit Card 2017-18 | Water Assistant Engineer | Water junior Engineer | DCOF | SAO | Latest Hall Ticket Download for CMWSSB Exams
Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board Admit Card 2017-18 – CMWSSB has issued admit card for the exams of DCOF, SAO, Water JE, WAE. You can download the admit card before the exams. For complete details and the link for permission letter has been provided here. Read the complete article to get all important notification.
Latest Update – CMWSSB Exams which was going to held on 12th & 13th August has been postponed due to Bakrid. Now the exam will be conducted on 2nd & 3rd of September 2017. Candidates stay updated with us. Admit Card for your exam will be updated by us very soon.
Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board Complete Details :
Organization Name – Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board
Shortly Known As – CMWSSB
No. of Post – 322 Posts
Name of the Post – AE, JA, DCOF & SAO
Exam Type – Offline Exam (OMR Based)
Category – Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Examination Date – 2nd & 3rd September
Admit Card Releasing Date – 15 days before exam
Admit Card Status – Releasing Soon
Category Of Job – Government Job
Location – Chennai
Official Website – chennaimetrowater.tn.nic.in
Selection Process | Centre Details | Exam Pattern for CMWSSB 2017 Exams
Selection Criteria -:
Selection of the candidates for CMWSSB will be based on their performance in exam. Performance of each candidates will be decided with their obtaining marks prepared by the exam board of Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board. Exam wise Weightage of Marks is given below :
- Qualifying Board/ University Examination : 65 %
- Written examination : 25 %
- Personal Interview : 10 %
Exam Centre -:
The Examination Board of CMWSSB will conduct the exams in 5 different cities from Tamil Nadu State. Candidates can check their Admit Card properly to verify each and every details carefully before proceeding for their exams 2017.
Written Exam Pattern -:
Examination will comprise of objective type questions (MCQ). Written Exam will be consist of 100 questions, each will contain 1 marks, total of 100 Marks. Question paper will contain Computer Skill, Language Skill & relevant Discipline Questions. Candidates should get minimum qualifying marks in order to pass the exam. Each qualifying candidates will be called for Personal Interview. Final Selection will based on Merit List. Check CMWSSB Exam Syllabus for Preparation from here.
CMWSSB Hall Ticket for the September 2017 Exam | Permission Letter
Candidates can start download their examination permission letter before 15 days of exam. No applicants will be allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card during exams at your centre. So always carry your admit cards without fail. Carry your Id Proof along with your Admit Card at examination centre. List of ID proof following :
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Id
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Bank Passbook with your photograph
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Instructions to Download your Admit Card 2017
The procedure for downloading CMWSSB Exam Hall Ticket is mentioned below.
- First of all, you should log on Official web portal www.chennaimetrowater.gov.in.
- You will see a notification at the top for downloading the “CMWSSB Admit Card 2017”.
- Click on the notification, a new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter the details like Registration Number & Date of Birth.
- After it, you should click on “Submit” Button.
- Then admit Card page will be opened on computer screen.
- Take the print out of admit card & carry it at the exam centre.
Important Dates to be remembered :
Date of Exam – 2nd & 3rd september 2017
Starting Date to download Admit Card – 15 days before the exam
Download Admit Card
Also Search : CMWSSB Exam Admit Card 2017, Permission Letter for CMWSSB Exams 2017, Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board Exam Hall Ticket 2017, CMWSSB AE, JE, DCOF, SAO Exams Admit Card, chennaimetrowater.tn.nic.in