WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2018
WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2017 :- Government of West Bengal, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Murshidabad has announced recruitment notification for 97 Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Senior Medical Officer, Malaria Technical Supervisor, Facility Level Quality Manager, Kala Azar Technical Supervisor, Attendant & Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for WB Health Vacancy. Aspirants who are interested and want to make their career in WBFWS Recruitment. you can apply for WBFWS MO & LT Recruitment recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates who are domicile of West Bengal they Can be Apply online for Various Latest Govt Jobs 2017.
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) Recruitment 2017 has released a notification for the various posts of Medical Job. There are 97 vacancies in this notification. Application process starting on 11th December 2017 and it will get close on 20th December 2017. It’s a great opportunity for an applicant to work with WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti Vacancy 2017. Government Job recruitment 2017 openings across India. Eligible Candidates can check Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2017 Details
|Organization Name||WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Senior Medical Officer, Malaria Technical Supervisor, Facility Level Quality Manager, Kala Azar Technical Supervisor, Attendant & Other Posts|
|Number of the Post||97 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online||11/12/2017|
|Last date to apply online||20/12/2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Total Post : 97
Name of the Post:
- Facility Level Quality Manager: 01 Post
- Attendant: 05 Posts
- GNM: 02 Posts
- Medical Officer: 38 Posts
- Lab Technician (NUHM): 08 Posts
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: 12 Posts
- Senior Medical Officer: 01 post
- Lab Technician (RNTCP): 03 Posts
- Kala Azar Technical Supervisor: 04 Posts
- Malaria Technical Supervisor: 03 Posts
- Lab Technician: 02 Posts
- GNM (NRC): 06 Posts
- Immunization Volunteer: 10 Posts
- District PPM Coordinator: 01 Post
- Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should be passed have passed MBBS from MCI Recognized University & Institute with one year compulsory internship must be registered under West Bengal Medical Council for Medical Officer & for Lab Technician (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with knowledge of Computer & For other Post Graduation in Science, Biology with valid two wheeler driving licence .
Age Limit :
Candidates who apply for WBFWS MO & LT Recruitment must be in between 18 Years to 66. & According to different – different post.
Note :- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates as per the Govt Rules and regulation.
- Applicant should have to pay Rs. 100/- or Rs. 50/- through online by using net banking/ credit/ debit system
Applicants selection process will be based on the Following test.
- Written Test
- Driving Test
- Starting Date to apply online:- 11th Dec 2017
- Last date to apply Registration online : 20th Dec 2017
How to Apply for DHFWS Murshidabad Recruitment 2017 ?
- In the first place, Applicants may visit the official website DHFWS @ https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment.
- After candidates need to go the suitable link of the DHFWS Murshidabad Recruitment 2017.
- Then carefully fill up all Required fields personal details and qualification details.
- Then after clicking on Submit Button after filling the form
- At last, Take a hard copy of the online West Bengal Govt Job Application Form for exam purpose.