कलिंगा शिक्षया साथी योजना 2017, Kalinga Sikshya Sathi Yojana Full Information, Kalinga Sikshya Sathi Yojana 2017 Eligibility Criteria, KSSY 2017, Sikshya Sathi Yojana, आवेदन कैसे करें, कलिंगा शिक्षया साथी योजना, Kalinga Sikshya Sathi Yojana Application Form, Education Loan Scheme, Bank List For KSSY Education Loan, dheodisha.gov.in, Required Document For KSSY, Vidyalakshmi.co.in, How to Apply for Kalinga Sikshya Sathi Yojana, new government scheme, Odisha Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana (KSSY)
Kalinga Sikshya Sathi Yojana (KSSY)
The State Government has introduced the Kalinga Sikshya Sathi Yojana (KSSY) to provide education loans for students pursuing higher education. Under this scheme, students will be provided education loans at the interest rate of only 1% by many banks.
कलिंगा शिक्षया साथी योजना 2017 ओडिशा के गरीब प्रतिभाशाली छात्रों के लिए एक नई शिक्षा ऋण योजना है। इस योजना का नाम कलिंगा शिक्षया साथी योजना है,जबकि लोग शिक्षा ऋण प्राप्त करने के लिए कलिंगा शिक्षा साथी योजना की तलाश कर रहे हैं।
Kalinga Sikshya Sathi Yojana (KSSY) aims to reduce the burden of parents, who can not afford the fee for higher education. State Government has allocated funds of Rs. 500 crores in State Budget for successful implementation of this scheme. In addition, this scheme will provide loans up to Rs. 10 lakh of 1% interest rate for students . The purpose behind this scheme is to motivate poor students to complete higher education.
Kalinga Sikshya Sathi Yojana Application Form (KSSY)
Interested and qualified students can apply for Kalinga Sikshya Sathi Yojana through both offline and online methods to get educational loans. Offline applications can be made by visiting any of the following bank branches.
List of Banks for KSSY Education Loan
|Bank Name||Allahabad bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||City Union Bank|
|Andra Bank||Punjab National Bank||DCB|
|Bank of Baroda||State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur||Federal Bank|
|Bank of India||State Bank of Hyderabad||HDFC Bank|
|Bank Of Maharastra||State Bank of India||ICICI Bank|
|Bharatiya Mahila Bank||State bank of Mysore||Indus Ind Bank|
|Canara Bank||State Bank of Travancore||Karnatak Bank|
|Central Bank||Syndicate Bank||Karur vysya Bank|
|Central Bank of India||UCO Bank||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|Dena Bank||Union Bank of India||laxmi Vilas Bank|
|IDBI Bank||United Bank of India||Standard Chartered Bank|
|India Bank||Vijaya Bank||the South Indian Bank Ltd|
|India Overseas Bank||Axis Bank Ltd||Yes Bank|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||Bandhan Bank||Orissa State Co-op. Bank|
Eligibility Criteria for Kalinga Siddhi Sahitya Yojana (KSSY)
- This scheme is only for citizens of Odisha state.
- The applicant’s family income should be less than 4.5 lakhs per annum from all sources.
- Security deposit will be done according to bank rules
- Students of all categories can also apply for SC / ST and backward loan.
- Students who want to pursue higher education in education, medicine, engineering, management, law and others can take advantage of education loan under the new scheme.
- To get more information about this scheme at the official website dheodisha.gov.in
Apply online for KSSY at Vidyalakshmi.co.in
- Kalinga Sikshya Sathi Yojana (KSSY) is the step for online application process by step by step for education loan scheme
- First, Visit official website www.dheodisha.gov.in.
- After reaching the website, click on the Kalinga Sikshya Sathi Yojana (KSSY) link.
- On the next page, all guidelines and online application links are provided. Read all the planning guidelines and online application form instructions and click on the Click here to apply button at the bottom of the page.
- A new portal named www.vidyalakshmi.co.in will be opened, click the Registration link to fill the registration form for education loan.
- After clicking on the Register button, fill out all required details in the form that appears.
- After filling all the details, click the link to the terms and conditions as the candidate will not be able to complete the form without clicking on the link.
- Then click the Submit button and the candidate will be registered successfully
- After registration, the candidate can login using his email and password.
- The candidate has to click the link Kalinga Sikshya Sathi Yojana (KSSY) applications 2017-18 link.
- The application will appear on the next page, fill in all the details form and submit it.
Application form for KSSY Education Loan Scheme Download Now
Required Document For KSSY
The list of documents needed to apply for education loan under the Kalinga Sikshya Sathi Yojana is available at the following link.
Click Here To Know List Of Required Document For KSSY