FlyDubai jobs, Jobs in FlyDubai, FlyDubai vacancy, FlyDubai jobs 2017 , FlyDubai IT Project Controller vacancy, FlyDubai IT Project Controller jobs, Airlines jobs, Latest Airlines jobs , Airlines jobs 2017, IT Project Controller jobs , IT Application Architect jobs, jobs for IT Application Architect, IT Application jobs ,www.flydubai.com,www.indiajobsdekho.com, Jobs in Hyderabad , Latest job in Hyderabad, IDC vacancy , Latest job FlyDubai , career in FlyDubai
IT Project Controller (IDC) Posts :-
In Fly Dubai has find a (IT Project controller). The successful project manager, those will be experienced in the delivery of both software development and infrastructure projects have experience of managing multiple projects similarly and possess a comprehensive understanding of project management methodologies (Agile and Waterfall).
Key Activities :-
1. Candidate have to Manage projects to deliver them on time, within budget and to the required quality specifications, And should Tightly manage any deviations from the agreed project timeline and budget, ensuring early notification to the project steering committee of potential deviations and applicable necessary remedial actions.
2. Candidate should have Work with project stakeholders, flydubai and external vendors, in an onshore and offshore engagement model to gather requirements, create project plans, identify and manage issues (mitigation plans), risks and changes.
3. Candidate Ensure that all required project documentation is compiled to a high standard and maintained in an accurate and auditable manner.
4. Accurate and timely on reporting of project progress and status to project stakeholders via electronic reporting and formal presentations.
5. Adherence to formal project governance to ensure compliance with agreed flydubai standards based on Cobit and PMP Methodology
6. Compliance and in depth knowledge of IT infrastructure and software projects.
7. Adherence to flydubai change and release management procedures – identification and impact assessment of change, communication of time and cost impact following a change request.
8. Disaster recovery planning and implementation for all implemented projects.
9. Project administration – ensure all invoices are raised accurately, reflect work done and are provided by vendor on time and to flydubai’s specification. Answer any queries that arise from submission of invoices to Accounts Payable.
10. Manage and Coordinate with multiple stakeholders remotely .
• Candidate should be Graduation Degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent
• SIX Sigma accreditation an advantage
• Candidate have 5+ years’ experience in technology Project Management (infrastructure and software development projects). and 2+ years’ experience in aviation IT sector, an advantage
• Qualification in project management or equivalent
• Proven experience in risk management
• Proven experience in change management
Knowledge / Skills :-
• Proven ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Proficient in Microsoft Project and Office suite
• Knowledge of airline industry practices, processes, and applications
• In depth knowledge and experience of project management practices
Certificate / License required :-
• Candidate have PMI or PRINCE2 certification and CSM Certification, an advantage
• Customer Focus • Team work • Effective Communication • Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve • Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude) • Project Management
For more information to click here :- Click here
Also Read :-SpiceJet jobs, jobs in spicejet,Spicejet vacancy, spicejet vacancy-2017,Airlines vacancy,Airlines vacancy-2017, Airlines jobs , Jobs in Airlines – Hiring for Cabin Crew (Female Only),Engineering
IT Application Architect (PSS) IDC :-
‘IT Application Architect – PSS’ is responsible for end to end design, architecture and non-functional performance of PSS software. The role is also responsible for technical interactions with development partners, and ensure FZ Design Standards are applied uniformly across all vendors, resulting in consistent software
Key Activities :-
1.Candidate Develop and maintain the Reservation System and associated systems and Maintain and
2.regularly update the Class Diagrams and Design deliverables related to PSS data structures
3. Guide implementation of technology to be used in software development/design
4. Understand end to end domain model of PSS related structures including but not limited to
–>>PNR • ETicket • Schedules • Inventory • Flights • Customer Profiles • Frequent Flyer/Loyalty Systems • External Pricing Solutions • Merchandising Solutions
5. Lead PSS IT initiatives including Enterprise Service Bus, Business Middleware, SOA based reusable enterprise web service suite, API Gateway, technical architecture
6. Work along with development vendors to ensure FZ application architecture design and development standards are followed, delivering best of breed solutions
7. Review vendor design
8. Optimise development effort, by bringing in best practices in application development
9. Validate architectural fit and stability of data structures in PSS and related applications
10. Implementation of new generation technology solutions for FZ hosted PSS platform, maximing revenue and minimising operational costs .
Minimum Qualification :-
- Candidate Should be Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (IT or equivalent discipline)
- Candidate have an Enterprise Architecture Framework: Togaf, Zachmann
- Middleware Integration: IBM Websphere, TIBCO Enterprise, BizTalk, Oracle Fusion, SOA, Business Process Management (BPM), Business Activity Monitoring Experiences :-• Candidate have 8+ years airline industry experience and 6+ years experience working in airline software design ,6+ years technical architecture experience
• At least five years of hands-on application development experience
• Broad knowledge of development platforms, languages and technologies
• Good knowledge of IATA standards for RES and DCS applications
• Candidate have an Experience in working with Quality Structures such as SEI CMM, ITPM, Tik, 6 Sigma
• Customer Focus • Team work • Effective Communication • Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve • Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude) • Strategic Thinking • Business Acumen • Inspiring & Developing others • Decision Making
For more informaion to click here :- Click here