FlyDubai jobs, Jobs in FlyDubai, FlyDubai vacancy, FlyDubai jobs 2017 , FlyDubai IT Project Controller vacancy, FlyDubai IT Project Controller jobs, Airlines jobs, Latest Airlines jobs , Airlines jobs 2017, IT Project Controller jobs | candidates can also check UAE Airlines jobs, Jobs in Aviation Indts Jobs
Latest FlyDubai Recruitment 2018 | Cabin Crew Various Aviation Jobs
IT Infrastructure Architect – Systems (PSS) :-
IT Infrastructure Aritech Systems (PSS) is responsible for the design and mantains of server &and network infrastructure for the PSS system both on-premise and cloud System.
Candidates should be Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science (MCA), Engineering, or equivalent education and candidates should be Relevant HP & Cisco Certifications.
Candidates should be defined and document the IT infrastructure related SLAs, & monitor/Measure the IT infrastructure related
Candidates should be provide input to IT infrastructure DR system design. Develop and document the relevant PSS server infrastructure SOPs
Candidates should have 10 to 15 years experience in IT Server Infrastructure design both on-premise data centres and cloud.
Technical Services Engineer:
Tech Engineer should support the requirements of Continued Airworthiness and Technical Support.
• Candidates should be 12th / Engineering degree / EASA B2 from recognized University/Institute etc.
Candidates should have 5-year similar role this fields
Knowledge / Skills :-
- Proven ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and Office suite
- Knowledge of airline industry practices, processes, and applications
- In-depth knowledge and experience of project management practices
Certificate / License required :-
Candidate have PMI or PRINCE2 certification and CSM Certification, an advantage
IT Release Officer:
Candidates should be good knowledge right versions of project components are released to production on time and with quality, by following an organized and adaptive approach.
Candidates should be BE/ BTech / MCA / MSc / BSc from recognize university / institute.
• A good piece of knowledge of source control management / tools.
• Good knowledge in AWS server management
•Good knowledge of continuous build, release and deployment systems.
• An IT Release Officer Experience with tools such as Git, Maven and TFS/VSTS
• Four years of total experience in release management activities
IT Senior Database Administrator
The main work of IT Database Adm. to implementations and design both on-premise and on the private and public cloud. The IT Senior Adm. is responsible for database administration & maintain to performance monitoring and tuning, capacity planning, new database implementation,
- A sr. database is responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support the IT systems hosted on-premise and in the cloud.& maintains monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with min downtime (SQL Server 2000 to 2016, Oracle, Mysql).
Candidates should be completed BS or BA degree, Computer Science &Engineering or equivalent education, training or work experience & Relevant MS Certifications / DB Certifications.
Candidates should have more than years’ proven experience in database adm. and In-depth SQL Database Administration experience (SQL-Admin)