Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017-18, GPSC Recruitment 2017-18, GPSC Vacancies 2017-18, GPSC Apply Online 2017-18, GPSC Application form 2017-18, GPSC Recruitment Application form 2017-18, GPSC Apply Online 2481 Vacancies 2017-18, GPSC Apply Online 2481 Recruitment 2017-18
Pick Your Topic
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2017-18
As per the plan of the Constitution of India creation of the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has been made on 1st,May 1960. The objective of GPSC is to conduct examinations in the Gujarat every year. The principles to be followed by the GPSC are making appointments to civil services of the State and allocating promotions, transfers from one place to another according to the suitability of candidates.
GPSC Recruitment 2017-18 has released an recruitment Notification for eligible and interested candidates to filling up 2481 vacancies of Social Welfare Officer, Electrical Inspector, Junior Assistant, Gujarat Engineer Services and other more posts 2017-18. Applicants who are searching for Jobs in Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC), they can apply for the GPSC Recruitment 2017-18 by filling the online application form before the last date of submission. Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has declared the official notification for the recruitment 2017-18 candidates who are interested can now apply form the GPSC.
NOTE : Applicants are advised go through the official notification of GPSC before filling the application form for posts.
Details Regarding Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2017-18
GPSC Recruitment 2017-18 allotted a huge number of jobs under Government of India. GPSC invites online applications forms for the following 2481 posts, candidates can download it from official website given on this page.
Organizational Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission
Job Type: Gujarat govt jobs
Total number of Vacancies: 2481 posts
Job Location: Gujarat
Name of the Post:
- Medical Officer : 1693 posts
- Assistant Engineer Class-2 : 400 posts
- Gujarat Engineer Service : 245 posts
- Police Inspector : 115 posts
- Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector : 15 posts
- Principal : 8 posts
- Social Welfare Officer Class-2 : 5 posts
Eligibility Criteria For GPSC Recruitment 2017-18
Applicants applying for GPSC 2481 posts Recruitment must have the following educational qualifications:
- Candidates who have completed Bachelor or master Degree or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute or University.
- Minimum age applying for the GPSC : 18 years
- Maximum age applying for the GPSC : 35 years
- Age relaxation details visit the official Portal.
Selection process for GPSC Recruitment 2017-18 is as follows,
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Document Verification
Candidates who are applying for GPSC recruitment 2017-18 should pay the application fee as organization rules,
- Rs. 100/- + Postal Charges for General and OBC categories
- Reserved applicants of Gujarat : No fee
Important Dates to be Remember for GPSC
- Starting Date for filling the application form : updated soon
- Last date for Submitting of Application form : updates soon
Procedure To Apply For GPSC RECRUITMENT 2017-18
- First Log in to GPSC recruitment 2017-18 page at official website i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Now search for the GPSC recruitment 2017-18 and open the link
- Interested and Eligible applicants are advised to carefully read the Notification & application form provided by GPSC
- Then Fill the form with required academic qualification, skill, experience and other related details as per the guidance
- Upload photograph and signature in recommended format and size
- Complete the GPSC Application Form with the essential data required
- Re-Check the Details of form before Submitting
- Take a print out of GPSC Recruitment 2017-18 application form for future use