Haryana jobs, Jobs in Haryana, Govt Haryana jobs, Govt haryana jobs, Graduate jobs, vacancies in Haryana, Haryana Graduate vacancies, Vacancies in Haryana, Recruitment for Graduates, Irrigation and water resource department, Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment, Junior engineer posts, JE Vacancies, JE jobs, JE Haryana jobs
Pick Your Topic
- 1 Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 400 JE Posts
- 2 Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment Details:
- 3 Name of the Department:
- 4 Age Limit:
- 5 Educational Qualification:
- 6 Recruitment Process:
- 7 Application Fee:
- 8 How to Apply:
- 9 Instructions to Apply Online:
- 10 Important Dates:
Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 400 JE Posts
Irrigation and water resource department of haryana ha come with new vacancies. Graduates may apply for the posts of junior engineer. Opening date for submission of online application is 20th June, 2017 09:00 AM.Online applications are invited for engagement of Junior Engineers(Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical) (on CONTRACT basis) using the website of IRRIGATION & WATER RESOURCES DEPARTMENT, HARYANA www.hid.gov.in
Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment Details:
- Total No. of Posts: 400
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer
Also Check : NRSC Recruitment 2017 – 42 JRF Post in ISRO
Name of the Department:
- Civil: 360 Posts
- Mechanical: 28 Posts
- Electrical: 12 Posts
- Applicant’s age limit should be in between 17 – 45 years.
- The applicant should born on or before 30-June-2000 and on or after 01-July-1972.
- Applicant should have B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University approved by the University Grants Commission and from All India Council for Technical Education.
- Applicant should have done three years National Certificate (Theoretical) course in Civil engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, Haryana or any other institution recognized by the Haryana Govt.
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Bachelor in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) from any recognized University approved by Haryana govt.
- Candidates will be selected based on merit list.
- Applicants should pay Rs. 150/- for General (Male) through online mode or E Challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Applicants should pay Rs. 75/- for General (Female) through online mode or E Challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Applicants should pay Rs. 35/- for others (SC/ BC/ EBP-G) through online mode or E Challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply:
- Applicants may apply online through the website www.hid.gov.in from 20-June-2017 at 09:00 AM to 10-July-2017 by 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online Applicants must have valid e-mail id & password.
- Candidates log on through the website www.hid.gov.in
- Click on “APPLY HERE FOR ENGAGEMENT OF 400 JUNIOR ENGINEERS (CIVIL /MECHANICAL/ ELECTRICAL) ON CONTRACT BASIS”
- Read all instructions, login yourself
- Fill all the details & submit the form
- After submission, take a print out of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-Jne-2017 at 09:00 AM
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-July-2017 by 05:00 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through E Challan: 12-July-2017
For other information related to the vacancy please log on to www.hid.gov.in