Haryana ITI Admission Online Application Form 2017-18 Apply At @itiharyana.gov.in, Haryana ITI Admission 2017-18, Admission Form Haryana ITI, Haryana ITI Admission 2017-18, ITI Haryana Admission Form 2017-18
Pick Your Topic
Haryana ITI Admission 2017-18
Hello, Haryana Students once gain we are here with a good news, yes the good news is for those candidates who want to get admission in Haryana ITI Courses at various streams. Finally, the “Skill Development and Industrial Training Department of Haryana” is announced the Haryana ITI Admission 2017 for the candidates who wants to interest in the ITI courses and this should be a great news for those candidates are worried for the Haryana ITI Admission Announcement 2017. Interested students have a great opportunity and they must look to operate this chance by taking part in the online registration procedure on or before the last date of applying and the date is mentioned in below. The applying contenders are advised to read this full article and have an appearance at the important details of Haryana ITI Notification 2017 and many details for the same.
Haryana ITI Admission 2017-18 Online Application 2017
The candidates who have passed in 12th class and want to admission in ITI course in Haryana State, they can apply admission form 2017-18 from today. The ITI Haryana Admission 2017-18 Online Form has started. They can follow here update official link and apply form June to July last week 2017. In August month the ITI Haryana Department will invites eligible candidates for Haryana ITI Counselling 2017. It is offering many of Certificate, Diploma Courses on the basis of 08th class/ 10th class and 12th class. After the ITI Diploma/ Certificate candidates have scope to get private and government jobs in the state and other state.
Haryana ITI Admission 2017-18 Details:
- Name of Organization: Industrial Training Department (ITI), Haryana
- Name of Courses Offered: Diploma/ Certificate
- Admission form Status: Available Soon
- Online Form Start: July 2017 1st Week
- Online Form Close: Last Week of July 2017
- Result Date: August 2017
- Counselling Date: August 2017
- Official Site: itiharyana.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria Required for Haryana ITI 2017 Admissions:-
Details about the necessary eligibility qualities are given below. Aspirants who meet all these eligibilities can start applying for the admissions.
Aspirants who wish to take admissions into ITI courses must have qualified in 8th/10th/Inter. Depending on the trade they select their educational qualifications are needed.
For applying for the above admissions candidates must have minimum 14 years of age. Upper age limit is not there from the Department. Admissions will be made according to the merit list of the candidates.
Application For Online Counselling –
- Rs. 100/- for General.
- Rs. 25/- For SC Candidates.
- For Female no fee required.
Haryana ITI 2017-18 Application Procedure:-
Applications for above admissions are done using both online and offline methods as follows.
- Trade name (actual)
- Agro Processing
- Architectural Assistant
- Basic Cosmetology
- Book Binder
- Catering & Hospitality Assistant
- Computer Aided Embroidery and Designing
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Craftsman Food Production
- Data Base System Assistant
- Dental Laboratory Technician
- DeskTop Publishing Operator
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Draughtsman mech
- Dress Making
- Electrician Electronics
- Mechanic Electronics Mech.
- Fashion Design Technology
- Fire Technology and Industrial Safety Management
- Footwear Maker
- Forger & Heat Treater
- Foundryman Technician (Old Name Foundry man)
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- Hospital House Keeping Information Communication Technology System
- IT & ESM ICTSM Instrument Mechanic Interior Decoration and Designing IT Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- Leather Goods Maker
- Lift and Escalator Mechanic (Old Name – Lift Mechanic)
- Litho Offset Machine Minder
- Machinist (Grinder)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air-conditioning)
- Mechanic (Tractor)
- Mechanic Agricultural
How to apply Haryana ITI Application Form 2017-18
The students who are going to appearing in ITI Courses have to apply online application first. The step by step complete guide to applying application form is mention here.
- First of all, go to the official website itiharyana.gov.in/
- Now click on the registration tab and submit the all required details.
- Then enter your details carefully.
- After that click on submit.
- The candidates must have to submit the Application fees within two days of registration.
- Then counseling submit your fees and select your trade and institute.
Haryana ITI Admission Online Application Form >>>>itiharyana.gov.in