Pick Your Topic
Zero Hunger Scheme: Full Plate Meal at Rs.10/- Only
Haryana Zero Hunger Yojana: The Hon’ble Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar of Haryana started a project named Haryana Zero Hunger Yojana in the state. This plan will be operated by the ISKCON Food Relief Foundation in the state. The main purpose Haryana government to give food to every poor person at a miserly rate. In the fiscal year, the recommendation of the project has been sent to the State Government from the Foundation side.
The Haryana Zero Hunger Scheme has launched on the occasion of World Food Day i.e. 16th, October 2017. The stage has been set a focus on horticulture, nourishment and well-being sector.
A procurement has been granted to Govt. of Haryana to start Zero Hunger Project. Provision has not installed yet. After the approval, ISKCON Food Relief Foundation would give food at the cheapest rate.
शून्य भूख योजना: 10 रुपये में खाना / – बस
हरियाणा शून्य भूख योजना: हरियाणा के माननीय मुख्यमंत्री मनोहर लाल खट्टर राज्य में हरियाणा शून्य भूख योजना नामक एक परियोजना शुरू कर दिया। योजना भूख और कुपोषण दूर करने के लिए शुरू किया गया था। हरियाणा शून्य भूख योजना का मुख्य उद्देश्य एक कम दर पर हर गरीब व्यक्ति को भोजन प्रदान करना है। यह योजना अभी तक संगठन द्वारा अनुमोदित नहीं है लेकिन जल्द ही यह बागवानी, पोषण और क्षेत्र भलाई पर ध्यान दिया जाएगा। अधिक जानकारी के लिए हमारे पेज को देखते हो। यहाँ उम्मीदवारों सभी नवीनतम योजनाओं सूचना प्राप्त होगी।
India is established to work via the improvement of farm area with the overwhelming 0 hunger Programme.
Haryana Zero Hunger Yojana Details
- These crops and plants will be important for India to improve micro-nutrient deficiencies, including iron, zinc, vitamin A and iodine amongst many others.
- The Zero Hunger Project includes many farming organizations that will be concentrating on nourishment, setting up genetic fields for biofortified plants and beginning of ‘Zero Hunger’ training.
- Koraput (Odisha), Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), and Thane (Maharashtra) are the three districts that have been recognized for the introduction of Zero Hunger Programme.
- The transmitted bed will help improve biofortified plants including germplasm of naturally biofortified crops through plant breeding with extra nutritional values.
- The result of this aggression scheme will be measured by recognizing the nutritional maladies in every district and then applying for proper agricultural/horticultural and animal husbandry assistance.
- They will act is a form of the multicultural way towards dealing with hunger and malnutrition by selecting new suitable agricultural or horticultural practices and growing upon the current methods.
- This project is in support with India’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to finish hunger through the year 2030 and further the government’s plan to deal with the problem of malnutrition through several other enterprises under its goal to make India malnutrition free by the year 2022.
Organisations supporting the Zero Hunger Scheme
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
- MS Swaminathan Research Foundation
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
- Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC)
Recent Search: Haryana Zero Hunger Yojana Food at Just Rs.10/-, Haryana Zero Hunger Yojana, Zero Hunger Yojana, Haryana Zero Hunger Scheme, Zero Hunger Scheme, ISKCON Food Relief Foundation, Zero Hunger Project, Zero Hunger training, Zero Hunger Yojana Haryana, Zero Hunger Scheme Haryana, Zero Hunger Project, Haryana Zero Hunger Project, Food at Just Rs.10/-