HSSC Patwari Syllabus 2017, Haryana Patwari Exam Syllabus &Pattern 2017 PDF, HSSC Syllabus 2017, HSSC Exam Pattern 2017, HSSC Recruitment 2017, HSSC Latest News 2017, HSSC Latest Updates 2017, HSSC Exam Syllabus 2017, HSSC Exam Pattern 2017, Haryana Patwari Syllabus 2017, Haryana Patwari Exam Pattern 2017, www.hssc.gov.in
Pick Your Topic
HSSC Patwari Syllabus 2017
Candidates those are want to select for Patwari post they need to study according Haryana Patwari Syllabus and know about the all topic of exam syllabus. The examination question paper contains four subjects General Knowledge, Arithmetic Ability, Reasoning Ability and General English. Haryana Patwari Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017 Candidates cover all topics and give best in examination for their selection. If you have any query regarding this post then leave a comment at below mention text box and get solution as soon as possible.
Haryana Patwari Exam Pattern Download
|Name of Organizing Authority||Haryana Staff Selection Commission(HSSC)|
|Name of Department||Haryana Revenue Department|
|Name of Post||Patwari|
|Total Number of Post||1136 Posts|
|Selection Depends on||Written Exam & Interview|
|Category Status||Available Now|
Haryana Patwari Syllabus Subject Wise
Applicant those are interested to about the exam pattern they read below mention several points and conform examination mode, number of question, question type, maximum marks and other detail. All detail available at below.
- Examination Mode: Exam will conduct OMR Sheet Bases (Pen Paper Mode). To remark answer there is available OMR Sheet.
- Question Type: All question of paper will ask as objective (Multi Choice Question). Candidates need to dark bubble to respective question need to select one right answer.
- Paper Language: The examination question paper available in Hindi and English both language.
- Maximum Marks: The candidates get maximum 88 marks in written examination to give all question right answer.
- Time Duration: Candidates need to wait for releasing official advertisement to check examination time duration.
- Marking: The all question marks are same and there is no negative marking.
Haryana Patwari Exam Pattern 2017
|Name of Examination||Question Type||Maximum Marks|
|Written Examination||Objective (Multi Choice Question)||88 Marks|
|Personal Interview||Face to Face Interview||12 Marks|
Haryana Patwari Syllabus 2017 | Download HSSC Patwari Syllabus Subject Wise
Job hunter those have dream to Govt job in Haryana State as Patwari Post, they start preparation of written examination according to HSSC Patwari Syllabus 2017. The Haryana Staff selection Commission will soon go to conduct examination to select eligible applicant. The selection to vacant post totally based on the written examination score card and Personal Interview. Today here on this portal we provide HSSC Patwari Syllabus PDF to download. The exam will conduct total 88 Marks and personal Interview 12 marks. The written exam paper contains four subject and candidates cover all topic of Haryana Patwari Exam Syllabus to get higher marks in examination. Candidates read this article till last and get all information of the Haryana Patwari Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017.
Haryana Patwari Syllabus 2017 Subject Wise
- Current Events – Haryana, National, International.
- Culture & Heritage of India & Haryana.
- History of India & Haryana.
- Geography of India & Haryana.
- General Politics.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology
- Social Events related to Haryana & India etc.
- Mixture and Allegation.
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Circle and its chords.
- Time & work.
- Time and distance.
- Regular Polygons.
- Profit & Loss.
- Square roots.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Standard Identities etc.
- Question Papers
- Download Here
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Alphabet Series.
- Non-verbal series.
- Figures Classification.
- Relationship concepts.
- Coding and Decoding etc.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Precis Test.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Detection.
- One Word Substitution.
- Tenses etc.
According to notification the application form process will soon complete and after that time to conduct examination. Candidates prepare him with syllabus and get selection to vacant post.