IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) CWE Clerks VII 7883 Posts Recruitment 2017:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS Recruitment 2017 has recently published notification for the post for 7883 CWE CLERK Vacancies. IBPS Clerk (Clerical posts in participatory nationalized banks, across India) 2017 Notification has been released on the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. All The applying candidates can apply before 03 October 2017. Here we are provide for you complete notification details. If you want to more updated notification about the IBPS CWE clerk vacancies then regular visit to indiajobsdekho.com.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) ने हाल ही में 7883 CWE बाबु रिक्तियों के लिए पद के लिए अधिसूचना प्रकाशित की है। सभी नौकरी चाहने वाले, जो बैंकिंग नौकरी में रुचि रखते हैं, 3 अक्टूबर 2017 से पहले आवेदन करते हैं। पात्रता विवरण और आवेदन प्रक्रिया, बेलो अधिसूचना में दी जाती है।
IBPS CWE Clerks Recruitment Details:
- Organisation Name : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Posts Name : CWE Clerks
- No. Of Posts : 7883 vacancies
- Notification : Recruitment
- Application Form Start Date : 12 September 2017
- Application form last date : 03 October 2017
- Exam Date : Update Soon
- Official Web Site : ibps.in
Age (As on 01.09.2017):
Candidates should be Minimum age 20 years to Maximum age 28 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) age 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer (OBS)) age 3 years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD) age 10 years
Education Qualification :
Applicants have a degree (undergraduate / postgraduate) and Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language India or any equivalent a central government or qualification candidate recognized by the state government in any discipline from a university recognized by the Government must be a valid mark-sheet / degree certificate graduate with registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in the graduate online registration. Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory.
This is a golden opportunity for all candidates who are preparing for Bank Job. There are total 7883 vacancies and candidates are advised to read the official notification of IBPS. For latest updates and information regarding IBPS Clerk recruitment 2017, you should read this post.
Application Fees IBPS Clerk 2017 :
You can check out the online application fees for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 from the table below-Category Application Fees. SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX, Service Men Candidates : Rs. 100/- and All others (OBC & General) : Rs. 600/-.
Candidates who are applying for this post. Before them in IBPS first of all Preliminary exam and then main exam.
Pay Scale :
IBPS Clerk Salary during training not more than Rs. 10000. The Basic Pay Scale of IBPS Clerk is Rs 11,765 – Rs 42,020. Here Rs 11,765 is the Basic pay.
Important Dates :
- Start Date of Online application form : 12th September 2017
- Last Date for Online application form : 03rd October 2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training : November 2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training : 13th to 18th November 2017
- Call letters for Preliminary Online examination : November 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary : 02, 03, 09 & 10 December 2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary : December 2017
- Call letter for Main Online exam : January 2017
- Online Examination – Main : 21st January 2018
- Provisional Allotment : April 2018
How To Apply In IBPS Clerk Online Application Form:
- first of all all candidates read the recruitment. then go to IBPS official web portal i.e. “ibps.in”.
- Then go to Apply link at the web Home page and click it.
- Now open the application form on your screen, fill then form as required.
- Candidates need to fill up the online application form and upload their scanned photograph and signature to complete application.
- Then pay you application fee according to your cast category through online mode.
- Then click on final submit. and take a print out of your application form for further use.