Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2017, Indian Coast Guard vacancies, Indian Coast Guard Jobs, Defense Jobs, Indian Army jobs, Assistant Commandant Jobs In ICG, Indian Coast guard General duty Post vacancies, ICG Pilot CPL Post Recruitment, Latest Indian Coast guard vacancy details, New Indian coast Guard Recruitment notification, Assistant Commandant 01/2018 Online Form 2017, Indian Coast Guard Online application Form, Graduation Jobs In ICG, B.Tech Govt. Jobs, Govt. Jobs in india, Indian Coast Guard Jobs in India, joinindiancoastguard.gov.in, Indiajobsdekho.com, Upcoming Jobs In indian Coast guard
Pick Your Topic
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2018 Online Form 2017
Joining the Indian Coast Guard is invited in the online application form for the recruitment post of 01/2018. Vacancies of different branches, General Duty, Pilot, Technical Branch, Law Branches, in 2017, Batch Assistant Commandant, AC, are interested in the following jobs to those candidates. And all the eligibility criteria have been fulfilled. You can read the full notification before applying online. Indian Coast Guard, an armed force of the Union, provides a challenging career
As an Assistant Commandant, young and dynamic Indian male candidates and ‘online’ applications are invited for various branches.
Important Dates :
Application Begin : 24/06/2017
Last Date for Apply Online : 02/07/2017
Last Date for Complete Form Exam Date : Notified Soon
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details :
Post name :
- General duty
- General Duty Pilot
- Pilot CPL
Application Fee :
- No application fees for all category candidates, only fill the online application form
Educational Qualification :
General duty & General Duty Pilot : Graduation should be held with a minimum of 60% marks in the total; (8th semester BE / B.Tech from the first semester or the previous year for Bachelor Degree candidates for 1 year, wherever applicable). Mathematics and Physics 10 + 2 + 3 Education or its equivalent are not in the right of physics and mathematics at the level of 10 + 2 (intermediate) equivalent to the total marks in mathematics and physics till the intermediate or class X. General Duty (GD) and general duty (pilot).
Pilot CPL : In the total 12th class pass with 60% marks and the date of submission of application should be a valid / valid current / valid commercial pilot license (CPL) issued by the DGCA.
Also read : Punjab Health & Family Welfare Dept. Jobs, New recruitment in Punjab Health & Family Welfare Dept|| Punjab Health & Family Welfare Dept Multipurpose Health Workers 919 posts 2017
Age limit :
General Duty & General Duty Pilot, Pilot CPL : – The candidate’s date of birth should be between 01/07/1993 to 30/06/1997. The upper age limit of OBC/SC & ST is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules in vogue.
Pay Scale :
Pay in Pay Band ( Common to all Branches ) Rs 56100/-
Selection Process :
Preliminary Selection : Candidates will be called for the initial selection at the selected date and time, which includes mental qualification test / cognitive abilities test and picture perception and discussion exam (PP and DT). Eligibility test will be in English only and it will be the type of objective.
Final Selection : The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
Medical test : All candidates recommended by the final selection board will have to undergo medical examination at the nearest military hospital.
How To Apply :
- First, Candidates to fill the “Online” application, candidates will have to log on to the website “www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in” and click the opportunity button. Read the instructions carefully and proceed as follows: –
- Select an advertisement for recruitment of Assistant Commandant (Regular 01/2018 batch).
- Select any single post that applies to one of the following: –
(AA) Assistant Commandant General Duty
(AB) Assistant Commandant General Duty (Pilots)
(AC) Assistant Commandant (Commercial Pilot License – SSA)
- Click the ‘I agree’ button and the ‘Online application’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill the application (all star (*) marked entries are mandatory and will be filled).
- Candidate must upload photo and signature in JPG format (Image Quality 200 DPI). The size of the photo and sign should be between 10KB to 40KB and 10KB to 30KB respectively.
- When the application is complete, review your data entry details again before clicking on the submit button.
On successful submission of online application, a unique application / registration number will be provided to the candidate.
- Candidates should note this application number for future reference and for reprint / reprint of the e-entry letter. Applicants can print out of e-admission paper from 08 July 2017 to 14 July 2017 through “http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx”.