The candidates are well informed that Indian Navy 37 posts Examination Admit card 2017 is released by the authority, candidates are eligible to fight the exam have to download their Admit card of Indian Navy for 37 officers posts, has been announced to candidates who had applied for this vacancy advertised by Join Indian Navy be alert about to download their admit card for their examination.Indian Navy Hall Ticket 2017: Government Of India, Ministry of Defense is going to conduct competitive examination for recruitment of Civilian Personnel in Indian Navy 2017. The candidates, who have applied successfully can attempt in examination hall with the admit card Of Indian Navy for 37 posts 2017 and hall ticket of Indian Navy for 37 posts 2017.
- Name of the organization- Indian Navy.
- Number of posts- 37 posts.
- Examination center- Will be updated on exam admit card.
- Examination paper type- objective type.
- Basic question paper- 10+2 standard.
- Language- Hindi or English.
- Comprises of paper from- English, Hindi, science, maths, and general knowledge.
To download Indian Navy Admit Card 2017, you have to visit Indian Navy official portal and can get it via Registration details on. Indian Navy Admit Card 2017 is important for all the participating candidates to enter in examination hall long with hall ticket. Indian Navy Admit Card contains details related to a participants & examination.
- Indian Navy 2017 Exam Application Number.
- Candidates name.
- Name of the posts applied for.
- examination roll no.
- Venue of the examination.
- Examination date, time.
- Application scanned photograph and signature.
- General Instructions For Indian Navy Examination.
- written test.
Candidates have to download their admit cards on the official website or web portal. And Indian Navy examination date will update soon on officials site of authority of Indian Navy 2017, applicants will keep n touch with exam authority or our official website or notifications page.
Criteria of Examination conduct
- candidates have to be passed 10+2 standard with physics and maths and acquire minimum 60% in 10th standard.
- The candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.
How to download the Admit card or hall ticket for Indian Navy Examination for 37 posts in 2017
- Candidates who are looking for the admit card or hall ticket of Indian Navy 2017 can visit to the official website of Join Indian Navy joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Candidates in order to get all the notifications will search the Admit card / Hall Ticket 2017 for Indian Navy option will display on the screen.
- After that the direct link for downloading the admit card will display or then the candidates may visit to the Apply Online section for further process.
- After clicking on the above link, there after the candidates will be redirected to the Login section.
- First candidate Login on the page of application form, Applicants shall have to enter their Email Address and Password and then click on Login.
- Then After login, candidates will be able to download the Admit Card.
- After downloading the admit card ,hall ticket of Indian Navy 2017, candidates can take a printout instructed documents.
Important dates: will update soon
Official website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.