Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment 2017, ISRO 313 Assistant Post Jobs, ISRO Recruitment 2017, Indian Space Research Organization Job vacancies, www.isro.gov.in, Assistant Jobs ISRO, ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2017, All India Govt. jobs, Govt. Jobs in ISRO, Latest Jobs for Indian Space Research Organization, Upcoming Jobs Notification ISRO, ISRO vacancies 2017, latest Job Opportunity For ISRO, Latest ISRO Jobs recruitment, Assts. Jobs Recruitment, Upcoming ISRO Assistant jobs, Indian Space Research Organization new vacancy, Indian Space Research Organization notification download, ISRO Asst. vacancy apply, isro recruitment 2017, www.isro.gov.in recruitment 2017, isro recruitment 2017 for engineers, isro recruitment syllabus, ISRO application form 2017, ISRO recruitment 2017 apply online, ISRO recruitment 2017 exam date, ISRO scientist recruitment 2017, ISRO Career, ISRO 313 Post Vacancies,
ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 1 ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 2 Importants Dates :
- 3 ISRO Recruitment Details 2017
- 4 Assistant for filling up in ISRO Centres
- 5 Upper Division Clerk for filling up in Department of Space
- 6 Assistant for filling-up at Autonomous Institutions
- 7 ISRO Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 8 How to apply ISRO Recruitment
- 9 ISRO Recruitment Notification 2017 : Click here
- 10 ISRO Online Apply : Click Here
- 11 Related Post
- 12 Share this:
- 13 Related
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Job Advertisement has published its official website www.isro.gov.in i.e ISRO recruitment in 2017. The association needs to recruit highly qualified and talented individuals to top it in 313 assistant positions. Interested job seekers who eligible the necessary criteria and are motivated by applying for posts, according to the method of application according to the field can apply according to the title. Applicants must submit the final date on July 31st, 2017, on the web application frame according to the notice. For more information like age limit, pay scale, qualification to details given below. Latest govt. jobs update to visit official site indiajobsdekho.com
Importants Dates :
- Application Starting Date -: 11th July 2017
- Application Last Date -: 31st July 2017
- ISRO Exam Date -: 10th October 2017
ISRO Recruitment Details 2017
- Organization Name -: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- Posts Name -: Assistant Posts
- Total Posts -: 313 posts
Assistant for filling up in ISRO Centres
- ISRO Ahmedabad – 20 Posts
- ISRO Bengaluru – 97 Posts
- ISRO Hyderabad – 27 Posts
- ISRO New Delhi – 04 Posts
- ISRO Sriharikota – 35 Posts
- ISRO Thiruvananthapuram – 89 Posts
Upper Division Clerk for filling up in Department of Space
- Department of Space Bengaluru – 02 Posts
Assistant for filling-up at Autonomous Institutions
- Department of Space Ahmedabad – 16 Posts
- Department of Space Bengaluru – 07 Posts
- Department of Space Hyderabad – 01 Post
- Department of Space New Delhi – 14 Posts
- Department of Space Thiruvananthapuram – 01 post
Job Location : All Over India
Official Website : www.isro.gov.in
ISRO Eligibility Criteria 2017
Educational Qualification 🙂
Candidates should have passed in first class with 65 % marks and get art / commerce / management / science / computer applications bachelor’s degree from any recognized university / institute.
Age Limit 🙂
Candidate Should be age limit minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved and SC candidates as per govt. norms.
Selection Procedure 🙂
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written Examination and Personal Interview round conducted by the ISRO.
Exam/Application Fee 🙂
General and OBC candidates can pay the application fee Rs.100/-and no fee for reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale 🙂
Selected candidates will get pay band of Rs.25,500/- per every month as per govt norms.
How to apply ISRO Recruitment
- First go ISRO official website “www.isro.gov.in”
- Then go to the Career section and download advertisement.
- The applicants open online application form links
- Use the applicant’s personal and business information to fill out the form.
- Upload a photo of your recent passport size, signature copies
- Attach scanned copies of all academic qualifications and experience certificates
- Pay the required amount of application fee based on your class
- To finish the application on or before the last date, click Submit button.