JEE MAIN Examination 2018, Examination Dates for JEE Main 2018, Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main, Application form for JEE Main, Exam Pattern for JEE Main, Examination syllabus for JEE Main, Answer Key for JEE Main, Preparation Tips for JEE Main, Result for JEE Main, Cut-Off marks for JEE Main, Counselling for JEE Main
Pick Your Topic
- 1 About JEE:
- 2 JEE MAIN Examination 2018:
- 3 जेईई मुख्य परीक्षा 2018:
- 4 Summary for JEE Main 2018:
- 5 Examination Dates for JEE Main 2018:
- 6 Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main 2018:
- 7 Application form for JEE Main 2018:
- 8 Correction of Application Form for JEE Main 2018:
- 9 Exam Pattern for JEE Main 2018:
- 10 Examination syllabus for JEE Main 2018:
- 11 Answer Key for JEE Main 2018:
- 12 Preparation Tips for JEE Main 2018:
- 13 Result for JEE Main 2018:
- 14 Cut-Off marks for JEE Main 2018:
- 15 Counselling for JEE Main 2018:
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an entrance examination for engineering, organised for admissions in different engineering colleges in India. It is established by two different examinations named JEE Main and the JEE Advanced. The examinations are of the objective pattern. JEE Advanced is noticed internationally as one of the most challenging admission tests for undergraduates .
In the year of 2012, the government-run Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) that previously supervised the AIEEE, reported the JEE that is going to replaced the AIEEE and IIT-JEE. The JEE-Main, which take over AIEEE, is for admission to the National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), and some other colleges nominated as “centrally funded technical institutes” (CFTIs) The JEE-Advanced, which take over the IIT-JEE, is for the admission to the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). Only the candidates selected in JEE Mains are eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced. Around 220,000 students are selected every year.
JEE MAIN Examination 2018:
JEE Main Examination 2018 is the approved engineering entrance examination in India. It will be organized by CBSE for admission to B.E./B.Tech & B.Arch courses. On the substructure of JEE Main, applicants are admitted to NITs, CFTIs and other engineering institutions. JEE Main Examination is also the eligibility test or we call the first step for the JEE Advanced which offers admission to IITs & ISM. From the year of 2017, CBSE has implementing some new changes like candidate should have Aadhaar card broadcast by UIDAI to fill the application form for the examination. All applicants interested in pursuing a career in engineering can apply for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). Applicants can get whole information about JEE Main 2018 such as about application form, about eligibility, Dates related to examination, paper pattern and syllabus.
जेईई मुख्य परीक्षा 2018:
जेईई मुख्य परीक्षा 2018 भारत में अनुमोदित इंजीनियरिंग प्रवेश परीक्षा है। यह बी.ई. / बीटेक और बीएआरक पाठ्यक्रमों में प्रवेश के लिए सीबीएसई द्वारा आयोजित किया जाता है। जेईई मेन के आधार पर, आवेदकों को एनआईटी, सीएफटीआई और अन्य इंजीनियरिंग संस्थानों में भर्ती कराया जाता है। जेईई मुख्य परीक्षा भी पात्रता परीक्षा है और यह जेईई एडवांस के लिए पहला कदम है जो हम स्पष्ट करते हैं और यह हमे ईएसएम में प्रवेश प्रदान करता है। 2017 के वर्ष से, सीबीएसई ने कुछ नए बदलावों को लागू किया है जैसे की उम्मीदवार को परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन पत्र भरने के लिए यूआईडीएआई द्वारा आधार कार्ड प्रसारित होना चाहिए। इंजीनियरिंग में अपना कैरियर बनाने में इच्छुक सभी आवेदक संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा (जेईई) के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदक जेईई मुख्य 2018 के बारे में पूरी जानकारी प्राप्त कर सकते हैं जैसे आवेदन पत्र के बारे में, पात्रता के बारे में, परीक्षा से संबंधित तिथियाँ, परीक्षा पैटर्न और पाठ्यक्रमो के बारे में।
Summary for JEE Main 2018:
|Name of the examination||Joint Entrance Exam (Main) (JEE MAIN)|
|Type of Examination||All India level|
|Category of Examination||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Conducting Authorization||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Participating Institutes of JEE Main 2018||31 NITs, 20 IIITs and 18 FTIs|
|Criteria of Selection||Via counselling based on candidates’ All India Ranks’|
|Mode of Examination||Offline, Online mode|
|Notification for JEE Main||November 2017|
|Last date for apply for JEE Main 2018||January 2018|
Examination Dates for JEE Main 2018:
On the basis of last year dates, here we are providing expected examination dates of JEE Main Examination 2018:-
|Events||Exam Dates (Expected)|
|Releasing of Notification for JEE Main 2018||From the 3rd week of November 2017|
|Releasing of Online Application Form||From the 1st week of December 2017|
|Facility of Improving Images||In the 2nd week of December 2017|
|Ending Date for Online Application Form||Till the 1st week of January 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||1st week of January 2018|
|Releasing of Application Form Correction Window||2nd week of January 2018|
|Releasing of Admit Card||2nd week of March 2018|
|Examination Date for offline exam(Pen & Paper Based Test)||In the 1st week of April 2018|
|Examination Date for online exam(Computer Based Test)||In the 2nd week of April 2018|
|Availability of Answer Key & OMR Sheet||From the 3rd week of April 2018|
|Announcement of Result (Score & Rank)||In the 4th week of April 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main 2018:
Candidates ought to change state on or once first Oct 1993.
Date of Birth are thought-about as mentioned in education board certificate.
5 years relaxation i.e. DOB falls on or once first Oct 1988 shall be provided within the higher regulation for SC/ST & PWD candidates.
Qualifying Exam: It’s should for the candidates to pass the twelfth examination/qualifying examination with fivesubjects to be eligible for JEE Main 2018.
Subjects: The qualifying examination should be passed/appearing with Physics, Chemistry and arithmetic subjects.
No Minimum Marks:- There’s no minimum marks demand in twelfth examination for writing the JEE Main exam. However, candidates have to be compelled to secure the passing marks.
Passing Year:- People who have appeared and passed the upper secondary examination in 2016 and 2017 also are eligible to use. Moreover, candidates showing the ultimate examination of twelfth in 2018 may also fill the JEE Main form.
In case if candidate appeared the twelfth examination in 2015 however not passed in 2015, passed in 2016 also are not eligible.
Diploma Holders: certificate holders may additionally apply for JEE Main 2018 however solely eligible for admission to IITs. In different words, certificate holders are eligible for JEE Main in order that they will any apply for JEE Advanced however not eligible for admission on the premise of JEE Main scores.
Number of Attempts:
- Maximum 3 attempts will be given for clearing the JEE Main Examination.
- JEE Advanced can be attempted maximum 2 times in ensuring years.
Application form for JEE Main 2018:
The interested applicants can apply for JEE Main Examination 2018 only via online mode from the official web portal of JEE Main 2018. The application forms will be released from 1st week of December 2017. They have to fill all the mandatory information in correct pattern.
Application fee for JEE Main 2018 has to be paid to complete the process of application. Application fee can be paid either via online or offline mode. Payment of Application fee is is non-refundable. The application fee for diverse groups is as follows:-
|Papers||Examination (Offline)||Examination (Online)|
|For examination centers prefer in India|
|Paper 1st & 2nd||1000||500||500||250|
|Paper 1st & 2nd||1800||900||1300||650|
|For examination centers prefer in Foreign countries|
|Paper 1st & 2nd||2500||1250||2500||1250|
|Paper 1st & 2nd||3800||1900||3800||1900|
Correction of Application Form for JEE Main 2018:
- Amendments will be allowed in uploaded images (photograph and signature).
- Correction window will also open for modification in application form details like change in examination mode from PBT to CBT, city of examination, change in paper-2 to paper-1.
- Applicants can make changes only in the chosen fields.
Exam Pattern for JEE Main 2018:
|Medium for all examination centers||English and Hindi|
|Medium for examination centers in cities like Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli||English, Hindi|
|Durability of Examination||3 hours i.e 180 minutes|
|Form of Questions||Objective type|
|Marking Criteria||4 marks will be given for each correct answer and for incorrect answers, 1 mark deducted for negative marking|
- In JEE Main examination there will be 2 papers:- Paper 1st for engineering and Paper 2nd for architecture department.
- From subjects of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics 1st paper includes sum total of 90 OMC questions.
- 2nd Paper covers sum total of 82 questions- 30 questions from Mathematics department, 2 questions from drawing test and 50 questions from aptitude test.
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper-1||Physics||30 Questions||120 marks|
|Chemistry||30 Questions||120 marks|
|Mathematics||30 Questions||120 marks|
|Paper-2||Mathematics||30 Questions||120 marks|
|Aptitude Test||50 Questions||200 marks|
|Drawing||2 Questions||70 marks|
Examination syllabus for JEE Main 2018:
The applicants should go through the whole syllabus of examination before they start their preparation for the examination. It will benefited them to outline their study suitably. 1st paper will have contains Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. 2nd paper will have Mathematics, Drawing Test and Aptitude Test.
Answer Key for JEE Main 2018:
- Answer key will be provided by CBSE for JEE Main 2018.
- It will involve the correct answers of the questions that is asked in the examination.
- Solution key will be declared for all the sets of the JEE Main question paper as well as for the Computer-based examination.
- Candidates can challenge by paying Rs 1000 for each inquiry through credit/charge card or e-challan who can’t help contradicting the gave answer scratch.
- This charge is non-refundable. The test must be joined by evidence.
- On the P&P exam day, different private foundations will likewise discharge the appropriate response key of JEE Main 2018.
- Competitors can allude to the informal answer key for evaluating the score however ought not consider it as the last outcome.
Preparation Tips for JEE Main 2018:
- Make a legitimate report time-table.
- Exam design assumes a vital part in exam planning. Comprehend the syllabus and exam design.
- To score well in examination, understudies are instructed to plan PCM subjects completely with respect to class eleventh and twelfth standard.
- Applicants having a decent charge over NCERT books can undoubtedly score great stamps in JEE Main.
- Competitors can likewise experience the previous years question papers to think about the trouble level of the exam.
- Practice taunt tests to know your frail regions.
- Time Management is critical. Set your chance table so you can without much of a stretch choose your investigation hours. Gap your chance well among school, educational cost, instructing classes, work out, amusement, and so forth.
- Try not to take stress and keep yourself sound.
Result for JEE Main 2018:
- The Result can be checked by login for JEE Main 2018.
- The score and rank of the competitors won’t be reported independently.
- Rather, it will be reported around the same time.
- The Rank will be ascertained straightforwardly on the premise of JEE Main 2018 scores in light of the fact that the standardization technique has been evacuated.
- The competitors will be assigned seat in the Counseling of JEE MAIN 2018, on the premise of the rank.
- Competitors will likewise be insinuated whether they have fit the bill to show up for JEE Advanced 2018 alongside the criteria as indicated.
Cut-Off marks for JEE Main 2018:
- Least score that is utilized to screen confirmations is the shorts.
- The shorts will be varying from organization to establish and also the courses in light of the fact that the affirmations are held through JoSAA.
- A few organizations are more favored and a few trains too for eg NIT Warangal, NIT Trichy are top favored ones similar to the controls like Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering and so forth.
- The shorts for the year 2018 will be accessible simply after the outcomes are declared.
- To comprehend the scores that are required for admissions to favored foundations hopefuls can utilize the JEE Main 2017 shorts.
Counselling for JEE Main 2018:
- The advising of JEE Main 2018, will be directed by JoSAA, alongside that of JEE Advanced and will be held for admissions to IITs, NITs and other taking part CFTIs.
- Up to 92 organizations including 22 IITs, ISM, 31 NITs, 20 IIITs and 18 Other-Government Funded Technical Institutes (Other-GFTIs) will take an interest under JoSAA 2018.
Recent Searches: Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2018, Important Dates for the JEE Main Examination 2018, Eligibility Criteria To Apply for JEE Main 2018, Reservation Criteria for JEE Main, Application Fee to apply for JEE Main Examination 2018, Education & Qualification to apply for JEE Main 2018, How to apply for JEE Main Application Form 2018, Exam Pattern for JEE Main 2018, JEE Main Examination Syllabus 2018, JEE Main Examination Preparation Tips, Admit Card for JEE Main Examination 2018, Score Card for JEE Main, Result for JEE Main Examination 2018, JEE Main 2018 Counselling, JEE Main 2018 Cut-off, Rank Card for JEE Main 2018, Answer Key for JEE Main 2018, Answer Key for JEE Main Examination 2018