Pick Your Topic
- 1 RDD Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 263 Block Coordinator Posts
- 1.1 Jharkhand RRD Recruitment 2017 Last Date 263 Jobs
- 1.2 About Jharkhand RDD Vacancy 2017
- 1.3 District Wise Post Details
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand RDD Recruitment 263 Vacant Posts 2017-18
- 1.5 Important Date for RDD Jharkhand Recruitment 2017
- 1.6 Procedure to Apply for RDD Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 for 263 Block Coordinator Posts
RDD Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 263 Block Coordinator Posts
The Jharkhand Rural Development Department has announced an official recruitment notification for the aspirants to apply Online for Jharkhand RDD Recruitment 2017 for 263 Block Coordinator Posts. Interested candidates should check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the recruitment. Eligible applicants can apply through official website i.e jharkhand.gov.in.
All the details regarding Jharkhand RRD Recruitment 2017 like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, important links, Examination Fee, etc. are given below. So applicants are advised to go through the complete article to know more about the recruitment.
Jharkhand RRD Recruitment 2017 Last Date 263 Jobs
Jharkhand RRD Recruitment 2017: Good news for the Aspirants who are searching for the Govt Jobs. Recently, Jharkhand Rural Development Department has released the 263 vacant posts. Interested candidates can apply before the last date of the submission i.e. 05th October 2017.
About Jharkhand Rural Development Department: The Jharkhand Rural Development Department was established by the government for employment opportunities for the rural poor. This program caters to skill development and promotes opportunities for rural areas.
About Jharkhand RDD Vacancy 2017
Name of organization: Rural Development Department Jharkhand
Post Name: Block Coordinator
Number of Vacancies: 263 Posts
Job Category: Government Job
Advertisement Date: 15th September 2017
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: Jharkhand
Official Website: www.jharkhand.gov.in
District Wise Post Details
|District Name||No. of Posts|
|Pashchim Singhbhum||19 Posts|
|Purbi singhbhum||11 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand RDD Recruitment 263 Vacant Posts 2017-18
Aspirants who are going to apply for Jharkhand RDD Block Coordinator Posts must have B.Tech/BBA/B.E./BCA/ or Rural Development/Social Work/Political Science/Public Administration/Sociology/ Humanities/Geography/Economics/Commerce/Statistics from recognized University or Institute.
- Minimum Age Limit Should be – 21 Years
- Maximum Age should not exceed – 35 Years
- Age Relaxation will be given as per the Government Norms.
- Written Test
- For General and OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
- For ST/SC Category Application Fee: Rs. 250/-
Selected Aspirants for Jharkhand RDD Block Coordinator Recruitment 2017 will get the Pay Scale of Rs. 16,500/- per month.
Important Date for RDD Jharkhand Recruitment 2017
Advertisement Published Date: 15th, Sept 2017
Online Application Date: Available Now
Closing Date for Application Form: 5th, Oct 2017
Written Examination Date: Updated Soon
Procedure to Apply for RDD Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 for 263 Block Coordinator Posts
- First, Visit the official website i.e. jharkhand.gov.in
- Search for the Jharkhand RRD Recruitment 2017 and click on the link
- Go through the advertisement carefully and check the eligibility criteria
- Eligible aspirants can download the application fee
- Enter the required details and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fee if any
- Re-check the filled the details in the application form
- Click on the submit button
- Download and take a hard copy of it for future use.