Pick Your Topic
- 1 Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 For 1236 GDS Posts
- 1.0.1 Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
- 1.0.2 Jharkhand Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.0.3 Also Read : Railway Recruitment Board Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 23801 Posts
- 1.0.4 How to Apply For Jharkhand Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 For 1236 GDS Posts
Jharkhand Post Office Recruitment 2017-18 : Jharkhand Postal Circle has issued recruitment notification for vacancies of 1236 Gramin Dak Sevak. Skilled candidates can apply online for the recruitment of Jharkhand Postal Circle, which is on the official website of Jharkhand Postal Circle @ appost.in. Candidates are advised to complete the Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2017 application form December 19, 2017. After submitting online application form, you need to keep a copy of the completed application form. Other details of Jharkhand Postal Circle recruitment 2017 are given below.
Applicants can apply online for Jharkhand Rural Postal Service recruitment 2017 by December 19, because Jharkhand is the last date for filing the Postal Circle application, after which no Jharkhand will be applicable to filling GDS Online Form 2017. Therefore the candidate is an online process suggested applying the deadline or before, so candidates apply only through online mode, they can not apply through offline mode.
Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
A total of 1236 vacancies have been released by the Jharkhand Post Office for the post of Rural Postal Service. Therefore, we have provided complete information about Jharkhand Post Office vacancy 2017. So, take a look at the details of vacancies
- Organisation Name : Jharkhand Postal Circle
- Post Name : Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Total No of Posts : 1236 Posts
- Mode Of Application: Online Mode
- Job Location : Jharkhand
- Official Website: www.appost.in
- Online Application Start Date : Already Started
- Last date for Online Application Submission : 19th December 2017
Jharkhand Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for the post of rural Postal Service vacancy in Jharkhand, will have to read before applying online to applicants of Jharkhand Postal Circle Educational Qualification and Age limit online.
- Educational Qualification : Applicants who are interested in applying for the Jharkhand Post Office GDS Jobs 2017, they should have to pass 10th class from approved state boards (accredited by concerned State Government or Central Government).
- Age Limit :- Aspirants age be should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years and also age relaxation will be applicable for selected category.
- Pay Scale :- Selected candidates will get also good salary with allowances.
- Selection Process :- The candidate will be selected as per the automatic generated merit list. No importance will be given for higher educational qualifications. The criteria for finalization of the selection has been recognized in the 10th class only for the accuracy of 4 marks in the percentages in the percentages.
- Application Fee :- Candidates will have to pay of RS 100/- category.
Also Read : Railway Recruitment Board Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 23801 Posts
How to Apply For Jharkhand Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017
- Candidates first Visit Official website of Jharkhand Post Office @ www.appost.in
- After that click on the link for Jharkhand Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017 notification.
- Also Read the notification carefully and click on Apply Online link.
- After that fill the application form with correct required details.
- Than click on submit button
- Finally, take a print out of it for future use.