JIPMER Examination 2018, Exam Dates For JIPMER 2018, Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Examination 2018, Application Fee for JIPMER Examination 2018, Reservation Criteria for JIPMER Examination 2018, Application Form for JIPMER Examination 2018, Steps to Apply for Application Form of JIPMER MBBS Examination 2018, Paper Pattern for JIPMER MBBS, JIPMER Examination Syllabus 2018, Certain Tips to crack JIPMER 2018, JIPMER Results 2018, JIPMER Admit Card 2018, JIPMER Counseling 2018
Pick Your Topic
- 1 JIPMER Examination 2018:
- 1.1 JIPMER परीक्षा 2018:
- 1.2 About JIPMER:
- 1.3 Exam Dates For JIPMER 2018:
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Examination 2018:
- 1.5 Application Fee for JIPMER Examination 2018:
- 1.6 Reservation Criteria for JIPMER Examination 2018:
- 1.7 Application Form for JIPMER Examination 2018:
- 1.8 Steps to Apply for Application Form of JIPMER MBBS Examination 2018:
- 1.9 Paper Pattern for JIPMER MBBS:
- 1.10 JIPMER Examination Syllabus 2018:
- 1.11 Certain Tips to crack JIPMER 2018:
- 1.12 JIPMER Admit Card 2018:
- 1.13 JIPMER Results 2018:
- 1.14 JIPMER Counselling 2018:
JIPMER Examination 2018:
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry oversight entrance examination every year to fill up 150-200 MBBS seats. It is a faddish examination among the students who pursuing the medical courses which is like wise known as JIPMER MBBS entrance examination. JIPMER MBBS 2018 entrance examination is likely to be organised in the month of June, 2018. Availability of application form is through online mode at official website. Applicants should assign within the specified time schedule. In this theme, applicants can find accordant information as regards JIPMER MBBS 2018 entrance exam, availability of an application form, requirements for eligibilty and examination patter and syllabus.
JIPMER परीक्षा 2018:
जवाहरलाल इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ पोस्टग्रैजुएट मेडिकल एजुकेशन एंड रिसर्च (जेपीएमईआर), पुडुचेरी में प्रत्येक वर्ष लगभग 150-200 एमबीबीएस सीटें भरने के लिए प्रवेश परीक्षा करवाई जाती है, यह उन छात्रों के बीच लोकप्रिय परीक्षा है जो चिकित्सा के विभिन्न पाठ्यक्रमों से पढ़ रहे है और जो की JIPMER परीक्षा के रूप में जाना जाता है। जेपीएमआर एमबीबीएस 2018 प्रवेश परीक्षा जून, 2018 के महीने में आयोजित होने की संभावना है। आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर आवेदन फॉर्म की उपलब्धता ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से होगी। आवेदकों को निर्दिष्ट समय-निर्धारण के भीतर असाइन करने हेतु इस विषय में, आवेदक JIPMER एमबीबीएस 2018 प्रवेश परीक्षा, एक आवेदन पत्र की उपलब्धता, eligibilty के लिए आवश्यकताओं और परीक्षा पत्र और पाठ्यक्रम के संबंध में समान जानकारी निमानलिखित लेख में बताई गई हैं।
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) commenced as École de Médicine de Pondichérry rooted by the French Government in the year of 1823. This medical school was transformed into Dhanvantari Medical College at the time of convection of Pondicherry to Government of India.
This Medical College was later move up into Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER).
JIPMER which carry a tertiary care standard hospital is an Institution of National priority (an sovereign body) works under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Main purpose of this institute are:
- To convey quality education in Under-graduate(UG) and Post-graduate(PG) medical and paramedical courses
- To set up aims in medical research and
- To attempt patient care of high series.
Exam Dates For JIPMER 2018:
Here, we are granting the expected Time Table of JIPMER Entrance Exam:-
|Availability of Application Form||In the 4th week of March 2018|
|Form Submission Last Date||In the 1st week of May 2018|
|Issued date for Admit Card||In the 3rd week of May 2018|
|JIPMER Examination Date||In the 1st week of June 2018|
|Declaration of Result||In the 3rd week of June 2018|
|Starting of Seat Allotment Process||In the 4th week of June 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Examination 2018:
- Applying Candidates must be Indian Citizen.
- Foreigners or NRI applicants are also eligible to applying for this examination.
- Candidates must have completed their age of 17 years as on December 31st,2017
- Applicants should have completed 10+2 or its competitive examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology subjects.
- Candidates must have gained at least of 50% marks in PCB (40% in case of applicants belong from SC/ST group)
Application Fee for JIPMER Examination 2018:
Applicants have to pay a sum of Rs 1000/- (for General group) and sum of Rs 800/- (for the candidates belonged to the reserved category) as basic fee. The deposit of JIPMER Application fee can be done only via online mode(Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking)
Reservation Criteria for JIPMER Examination 2018:
- General Group:- 50
- OBC Group:- 28
- SC Group:- 16
- St Group:- 11
- Pondicherry Candidates:- 40
- NRI/ Foreigners:- 5
Application Form for JIPMER Examination 2018:
- The examination supervising authorization will issued the JIPMER 2018 Application Form through online mode only.
- Applicants will get the application form from the 4th week of March 2018 till the end of 1st week of May 2018.
- There is no alternative mode to fill the JIPMER application excluding online mode.
- Applicants can fill the JIPMER Online application form attentively, no changes will be approved after the submission of form
- Have the printout of the filled application form for additional reference.
Steps to Apply for Application Form of JIPMER MBBS Examination 2018:
- Read the entire information notification from the website.
- Find the option of application form to apply for the examination via online mode only.
- Fill up all the details correctly and do not hide any information.
- Applicants should keep accessible with scanned photograph and signature which will be restore with application form.
- Candidates have to deposit necessity application fee.
- Submit your application form
- Do not forget to took a printout of it for further process
Paper Pattern for JIPMER MBBS:
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination will be clutched in the 1st week of June 2018. The details for JIPMER paper pattern are as follows:
- Mode of Examination:- The examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Language:- The language of the question paper will be asked in both English & Hindi language.
- Types of Questions:- The question paper will be of the objective type or MCQ type.
- Number of Questions:- In the examination 200 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme:- For each right answer, one mark will be rewarded to the students.
- Negative Marking: There is NO scheme for negative marking.
|Name of Subjects||Questions No.|
|English and Comprehension||10|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
JIPMER Examination Syllabus 2018:
The syllabus of JIPMER MBBS Examination will contain topics of Class 11th & 12th Subjects. The syllabus is recommended by the CBSE & State Board. The questions will be occur from the subjects like Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English and Conception Logic and Quantitative Reasoning.
- Section A: Note-making and Reading Unseen Passages
- Section B: Writing Profession
- Section C: Literature and Long Reading Text
- Solid State
- Alcohols, Ethers and Phenols
- Bio molecules
- p-Block Elements
- Chemistry in Day-to-day Life
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemical Kinetics
- Aldehyde, Ketone and Carboxylic Acids
- Surface Chemistry
- Isolation of Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Electronic Devices
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Communication Systems
- Human Physiology
- Plant Physiology
- Ecology and Environment
- Genetics and Evolution
- Cell Structure and its Functions
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Diversity of Living Organisms
Certain Tips to crack JIPMER 2018:
- A decent study plan/time table must be adopt to crack the examination. You have to evaluate how much time and creation you have to put in on every topic. Focus more on your weakly zones. Also, a structured study planning will assist you to complete your syllabus on time.
- Read NCERT text books for solving your basic problems. Regularly solve mock test, sample paper and last year examination papers on regular basis.
- Try to divide your time uniformly through all subjects rather than focusing on a single subject. Formulate all subjects in a methodical aspect. Set a time limit and try to complete all your subjects before that time.
- Solve last years papers. Despite the questions may not be copied, they will give you an opinion about the examination, and about the type of questions that are patronize.
- Density is one more main point that one should be bothered about. Applicants are extremely passionate about their preparations. They adopt actions and design long time tables, elect to put in 4-6 hours of studies on regular basis, decline from using mobiles and loads of such ethical constraints, but sadly this is held to only few days. So, it is crucial that students should be determined and focused on their studies.
- Make an intention to learn the writing style of the toppers. Previous years’ toppers answer sheets can be simply found on the Internet for all subjects by smoothly googling “best answer sheets”. It is crucial to know how to write to-the-point answers and do a smart and clean work.
- In order to complete the things sooner, a high desire to general learning than theoretical learning is noticed in students, which is harmful. It means you are not learning whole concept and in-depth. Clear your basics and read all the things in details.
- Supervise your movement by taking tests. A mock test is the circumference which tells us absolutely what we need to focus on. It helps in your preparation, self-evaluation, management of time and in understanding your weaknesses because the more problems we are disclosed to before the main examination, the more is the likelihood that we would get it right if a identical problem was asked in the actual examination.
JIPMER Admit Card 2018:
Applicants can download their JIPMER 2018 Admit Card via online mode from our website. The availability of admit card will be started from the 3rd week of May 2018. No admit card will be delivered through offline mode or by post. The JIPMER Hall Ticket 2018 will hold details of the applier & center of examination such as the name of the applicant, Date of Birth, Place of exam center, Date & Time of examination, Photograph, etc.
JIPMER Results 2018:
The Result for JIPMER 2018 will be announced on 3rd week of June 2018. Applicants will be able to view their JIPMER MBBS result via online mode. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the percentile & marks ensured by the applicants in the examination. The authorization will prepare a separate merit list for different groups.
JIPMER Counselling 2018:
After the announcement of the result, the counselling will be started via offline mode. JIPMER 2018 Counselling will be started from the 4th week of June 2018. The counselling will be regulated in the four rounds. Before appearing for the counselling Applicants have to go through Bio-metric finger print and image verification. Applicants have to produce their original verified documents at the time of counselling process. applicants’s documents will be checked during counselling. The seat will be allotted to the applicants on the basis of the merit list.
Required Documents at the time of Counselling:
- Six Passport Size Photograph
- Mark Sheets of 10th & 12th
- Passing Certificate of 10th & 12th
- JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018
- Age Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residence Certificate
Quick Searches: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Examination 2018, Important Dates for the JIPMER Examination 2018, Eligibility Criteria To Apply for JIPMER 2018, Reservation Criteria for JIPMER, Application Fee to apply for JIPMER Examination 2018, Education & Qualification to apply for JIPMER 2018, How to apply for JIPMER Application Form 2018, Exam Pattern for JIPMER 2018, JIPMER Examination Syllabus 2018, JIPMER Examination Preparation Tips, Admit Card for JIPMER Examination 2018, Score Card for JIPMER, Result for JIPMER Examination 2018, JIPMER 2018 Counselling, JIPMER 2018 Cut-off