JIPMER Recruitment 2017 For 32 Faculty, RA & Other Posts
- 1 JIPMER Recruitment 2017 For 32 Faculty, RA & Other Posts
- 1.1 More Details About JIPMER Vacancies 2017 For 32 Faculty, RA & Other Posts
- 1.2 Also Check : APWD Recruitment 2017 | Apply For Road Roller & Bulldozer Driver 40 Post
- 1.3 JIPMER Post Wise Details :
- 1.4 Click Here To Download Recruitment Notification & Application Form For Other Posts
- 1.5 Important Date To Be Remember
- 2 Eligiblity Criteria For JIPMER Jobs
- 2.1 Download Recruitment Notification & Application Form For Research Assistant Posts
- 2.2 How to Apply JIPMER Faculty, RA & Other Posts Recruitment 2017
- 2.3 Click Here To Download Recruitment Notification
- 2.4 Application Form
- 2.5 Related
JIPMER Recruitment – Walk In Interview For Faculty, Research Assistant & Other Posts : The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry has issued recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty, Research Assistant & Other Posts Jobs on contract basis. Interested and Eligible aspirants may also attend for walk in interview on 19-12-2017 at 08:00 am. For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, Application fee & how to apply are details given below.
“जवाहरलाल इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट मेडिकल एजुकेशन एंड रिसर्च (जेपीएमईआर), पुडुचेरी ने संकाय के आधार पर संकाय, अनुसंधान सहायक और अन्य पदों की भर्ती के लिए भर्ती अधिसूचना जारी कर दी है। इच्छुक और योग्य अभ्यर्थी भी 19-12-2017 को 08:00 बजे इंटरव्यू में भाग ले सकते हैं। आयु सीमा, शैक्षिक योग्यता, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन शुल्क और आवेदन कैसे करें जैसे अधिक विवरण के लिए नीचे दिए गए विवरण दिए गए हैं”
More Details About JIPMER Vacancies 2017 For 32 Faculty, RA & Other Posts
- Organisation Name : Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
- Job Type : Government Jobs
- Posts Name : Faculty, Research Assistant & Other Posts
- Total No. of Posts : 32 Posts
- Job Location : Puducherry
- Selection Process : Interview
- Official Website : www.jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER Post Wise Details :
Total No of Posts : 27 Posts
Name of the Post : Faculty, Research Assistant & Other Posts
- Professor : 08 Posts
- Associate Professor: 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 16 Posts
- Research Assistant : 01 Post
- Other Post : 04 Posts
Important Date To Be Remember
- Date & Time of Interview : 19-12-2017 at 08:00 am
- Venue : Administrative Block, JIPMER.
Eligiblity Criteria For JIPMER Jobs
All candidates should check their eligibility before attending the interview and then only give an interview. If you want to apply for this recruitment then first check the official recruitment notice.
Age Limit For JIPMER Latest Recruitment
Age of the candidates should not be more than 70 years for the Professor Post, 50 years the Associate Posts, 35 years for the Research Assistant Posts, Assistant Professor should be on the closing date. Age relaxation is applicable to the government rules and regulation for the year 05 years for the SC, ST caste or 03 Years OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification For JIPMER Latest Jobs
Candidates should be included in the medical qualification of the Indian Medical Council Act of 1965 (Indian Medical Council Act of 1969) (Section 13 (3) in Part II or third program in persons joining the individuals Should fulfill the conditions mentioned in the Act.), Postgraduate qualification, i.e. equivalent to MD / MS in related subjects or relevant experience Obtained qualification.
Selection Process For JIPMER Latest Vacancies
Aspirants will be selected on their performance in personal interview.
Candidates will have to pay Rs.500/- for General & OBC category and Rs.250/- for SC & ST category by Demand Draft drawn in favour of the “The Director, JIPMER” payable at State Bank of India, JIPMER Branch (02238), Puducherry-605006. No Application fee for PWD candidates.
How to Apply JIPMER Faculty, RA & Other Posts Recruitment 2017
Interested and Eligible aspirants can attend for walk in interview along application in the prescribed format with self-attested certificates/ testimonials and other relevant documents on 19-12-2017 at 08:00 am.