Nokia Jobs , Jobs in Nokia , Latest Jobs in Nokia, Jobs in karnataka , latest jobs in karnataka, Karnataka jobs 2017, Service analyst jobs, Jobs for service Analyst, latest jobs for Service Analyst, Jobs in india, Jobs in Telecommunication , Telecommunication jobs, Latest Telecommunication Jobs , Private jobs, Latest private jobs, Pvt. Jobs, PVT. Ltd Jobs, Jobs in Nokia 2017 , www.nokia.com, Latest vacancy , Latest jobs
Jobs in Nokia , Nokia jobs, Nokia jobs in india – Service Analyst post -–( IP and Data)
Nokia is a global Patner in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services ,Science, for any type of network .Nokia is uniquely positioned to help in communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Nokia Serving customers in over 100 countries.
Service Analyst (Tier 1) – IP and Data
Job Location :-– Bangalore
Job Role :- Service / Function / Monitoring & Surveillance
This Service is for monitors alarms and responds to them using pre-defined procedures. This is includes the correlation of alarms and creation of incident tickets.
Job Activities :-
This service is responsible for the following activities:
- Performance of real time monitoring of all service & resource incidents (alarms and events)
- Isolate to appropriate area for resolve
- Perform incident (alarm or event or customer) correlation
- Filter Incident (Alarms and events)
- Perform explain actions in response to all incidents (alarms, events or notifications)• Create Trouble Ticket• Engage relevant Services
Qualifications/Experience Required :-
• Candidate should minimum 2 years of relevant experience and Good understanding of networking or telecommunications principles
• Customer interaction experience with good communication skills. Candidate have an Experienced in NOC/GNOC environment.
Job Skills & Knowledge :-
The Service Analyst has a strong understanding these things:
- The functional layers of integrated communication networks and has a broad understanding the underlying technologies.
- Candidate has an experience in real time monitoring and surveillance of customer’s networks against prescribed processes and procedures
- Candidate Will be able to relate impacting issues and risks to customer and understand their business implications/ aspects .
- Candidate can be Working with multi-customer, multi-vendor, multi-technology environment
- Candidate Have the ability to follow to strict process and procedures for managing customer networks
- Candidate Should results focused and understands SLA and KPI requirements
- Candidate should fully aware of the impact of delivering quality of service to our customers, and understand how this position contributes to such success
- Candidate has strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Candidate has the ability to assess priorities and act appropriately to meet customer commitments and requirements.
- Candidate have Ready to work in 24×7 environment.
• Candidate should be Good knowledge of TCP / IP routing protocols. (OSPF/IS-IS, RIP, BGP, EIGRP, etc…)• Candidate will be able to configure routed networks (e.g,. Alcatel Lucent, Cisco, Juniper etc.)• To navigate and utilize the command line interfaces available to diagnose and resolve problems.• To proficiently make modifications to routers/switches using both the element manager and the MIB• To make all necessary configurations for layer 1 and layer 2 implementations being used (Frame Relay, Ethernet, ATM, and PPP etc)• Good working experience / knowledge in MPLS is preferred.• Good knowledge of DSL ,FTTx technologies. (VDSL, ADSL, etc…)
For more information and to Apply for job click here :- Click Here
For more Jobs :- Click Here