Karnataka Power Corporation Chemical Supervisor Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern Download, kpcl ae exam pattern 2017, kpcl ae syllabus 2017, kpcl je download exam syllabus 2017, kpcl je exam pattern 2017, kpcl chemist syllabus 2017, kpcl chemist exam pattern 2017, kpcl chemist exam syllabus 2017
Pick Your Topic
- 1 Karnataka Power Corporation Chemical Supervisor Exam 2017 Syllabus, Exam Pattern Download
- 1.1 KPCL AE JE Syllabus 2017
- 1.2 DOWNLOAD KPCL AE JE Exam SYLLABUS PDF
- 1.3 KPCL Assistant Engineer Exam 2017 Details :-
- 1.4 KPCL AE JE Exam Pattern 2017-18
- 1.5 KPCL Syllabus 2017, kpcl chemist exam syllabus 2017
- 1.6 Karnataka Power Corporation Chemical Supervisor Exam KPCL JE Previous Question Papers
- 1.7 KPCL AE JE Exam Previous Papers 2017-18
- 1.8 karnatakapower.com AE JE Exam 2017 Syllabus
Karnataka Power Corporation Chemical Supervisor Exam 2017 Syllabus, Exam Pattern Download
PCL AE Syllabus 2017 Download KPCL JE Exam Pattern, Previous Papers. Karnataka Power Corporation Limited has released the notification to fill the 486 KPCL AE vacancies. applicants who are interested in applying for this post those candidates can apply through the online process 19th July 2017 to 18th August 2017. applicants those who have successfully completed the application form fill up. Candidates are searching for the KPCL AE Syllabus the organization will be released the syllabus at the official website. Applicants can download the exam syllabus exam pattern previous question papers and previous model papers from the official website. From the KPCL AE, Previous papers candidates can get the idea about KPCL Exam Pattern. For Attending the candidates need to download the KPCL AE Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern from the official web portal. Candidates to know the more information visit the official website.
KPCL AE JE Syllabus 2017
The Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd will go to conduct Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Chemist examination to recruit 486 eligible candidates. The examination will conduct in the Oct month at various examination centers. Applicant those apply application form now they download KPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus and start preparation to give best in examination. The examination will conduct as OMR Sheet bases and different post syllabus are different. In this article we will go to provide KPCL Assistant Engineer Syllabus at here according post wise. The examination will conduct total 100 marks and candidates can get maximum marks to give all question right answer. As per KPCL Syllabus & Exam Pattern the question paper consists multi choice question. Candidates read this article till latest to get complete detail of the KPCL Chemist Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2017.
DOWNLOAD KPCL AE JE Exam SYLLABUS PDF
The candidates who are hunting for the KPCL AE JE Syllabus for the written exam for the Assistant Engineer (AE), Junior Engineer (JE), Chemical Supervisor and Chemist jobs. The complete Syllabus we are suggesting will so helpful to the candidates to improve the knowledge coming exam and the syllabus we are giving in a clear format that candidates can easily get the awareness about the subjects for the written exam. So, the students can get the Full Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern and Previous Papers for the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) board exam.
KPCL Assistant Engineer Exam 2017 Details :-
- Name of the Organization: kpcl (Karnataka Power Corporation Limited)
- Exam Name: KPCL AE JE Exam
- No of Positions: 486 Posts.
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer (AE), Junior Engineer (JE), Chemist, and Chemical Posts.
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Result Declaration: Declared Soon
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Info about: Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- Official Link: karnatakapower.com
KPCL AE JE Exam Pattern 2017-18
- The Karnataka PCL AE JE Written Exam will consist of Objective Type Questions.
- The Total Marks for Exam is 100.
- For Engineering Cadre Questions Papers is in English
- Questions will be asked from technical subjects.
- For Chemists/Chemical Supervisors will be in both Kannada & English.
KPCL Syllabus 2017, kpcl chemist exam syllabus 2017
The written test is an Objective Type Test with the syllabus like Civil, Instrumentation, Electrical, Mechanical, and Chemistry. Therefore prepare well according to the weightage of the marks. Candidates who qualified in the KPCL Written Exam they are selected for next rounds in the selection process. The Organization is recruiting talented and skilled candidates for Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Mechanical), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Chemist, Chemical Supervisor Vacancies. Plan now itself because there is a lot of syllabi to cover. As per latest news, online applications are active from 19th July 2017. Work hard in order to crack this vacancy with the help of the Syllabus and Test Pattern
Karnataka Power Corporation Chemical Supervisor Exam KPCL JE Previous Question Papers
Karnataka Power Corporation Chemical Supervisor Exam KPCL JE Previous Question Papers Updated. Get Last 10 Years KPCL Previous Year Question Papers for JE Electrical. Obtain KPCL AE Solved Papers here. Attain Karnataka KPCL Chemist Model Papers with Solutions. Download KPCL JE Electrical Previous Papers Pdf. Do much exercise on provided KPCL Junior Engineer Sample Papers. Also, obtain the KPCL Assistant Engineer Practice Papers on this page. We have also provided the Latest KPCL JE Exam Pattern 2017 on this page. Along with the KPCL Previous Papers and Exam Pattern, we have provided the Karnataka JE Exam Syllabus Pdf here. So, candidates can grab the provided KPCL Engineer Exam Preparation Stuff and prepare well.
KPCL AE JE Exam Previous Papers 2017-18
To make sure about the question paper that which type of question will be an attempt on the Exam then you must have to catch detail from the KPCL AE old Paper/KPCL JE Last Year Question Papers. With the help of it, each single doubt will not be kept in your mind for the selection. Solve KPCL Previous Year Exam paper/ KPCL Assistant Engineer Last year Question Paper to know about the preparation and after then can increase if you think need more practice.
karnatakapower.com AE JE Exam 2017 Syllabus
The Karnataka PCL Assistant Engineer Junior Engineer Syllabus includes various topics.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Steel Structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- PSC Structures.
- Environmental Studies.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Network Theory.
- Electrical Machines.
- Basic Electronics.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Estimation and costing.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
Computer Science and Information Systems
- Engg. Mathematics.
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining.
- Software Engineering.
- Statistical Methods.
- Introduction to Computer Programming.
- Physics and Chemistry.
- Computer Organization.
- Basic Electronics.
- Computer Graphics.
- Logic Design.
- Electronic Circuits.
- Network Management Systems.
- Database Management Systems.
- Operating Systems.
- Data Structures.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Graph Theory and Combinatory.
- Electronic Circuits.
- Software testing.
- Compiler Design.
- Computer Programming and Programming Languages.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Fuzzy Logic.
- Wireless Networks and Mobile Computing.
- Embedded Computing Systems.
- Storage Area Networks.
- Computer Networks.
- Information and Network Security.
- Signals and Systems.
- Cloud, Grids, and Clusters.
- Object Oriented Modeling and Design.
- Multimedia Computing.
- Computer Architecture.
- Neural Network.
- VLSI Design.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Indian History.
- Indian Economy.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Geography.
- IT & Space.
- Time and Work.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Visualization Space.
- Problems on Ages.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Profit & Loss.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
- Time & Distance.
- Areas & Volumes.
- Data Interpretation.
General English/ Kannada
- Spot the error.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- One word substitutions.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Idioms and phrases.
KPCL Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern Download >>>>>>karnatakapower.com