Pick Your Topic
Kashmir University Online Form 2017-18 | Admission Form for University of Kashmir | Download Application Form Now!
University of Kashmir Application Form 2017-18 – Kashmir University is open for Admissions for the academic year 2017-18. Students can download the admission form from the official website of Kashmir University. They must fill the form and submit at university campus.
Courses offered by University of Kashmir
University of Kashmir offers number of courses including Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses on full time and part time basis. Interested candidates can choose from the courses offered by Kashmir University such as; LLB, Pharmacy, MA, Biological Sciences, MCA, Literature, MBA, Diploma Courses, B.Ed and distance education for academic session 2017-2018. So what are you waiting for?
Kashmir University Admission Form 2017-18
Candidates who have qualified the examination with the required aggregate marks are eligible to apply for admission to the respective program given below :
(a) M.Tech (Embedded Systems & Solutions), M.Tech (Computer Science) M. Sc. Bio-Technology, M. Pharm, LL. M, M. Ed
- Open Category – 55%
- Reserved Categories – 50%
(b) MBA, IMBA, B.Tech., MBA (Financial Management), MSW, MCA, M. Sc. IT, MCME, MTTM, PGDIT
- Open Category – 50%
- Reserved Categories – 45%
(c) Other programmes
- Open Category – 45%
- Reserved Categories – 40%
Entrance Examination -:
The eligible candidates shall be required to appear in Entrance Test conducted by Kashmir University consisting of 60 multiple choice questions (MCQ) carrying a total of 60 marks covering the syllabus prescribed for the concerned subject/programme. The detail of syllabus are available on the official website of university.
Admission Procedure -:
(A) General Courses :-
- The selection of the students shall be based on their performance in the Entrance Test. Candidate shall be considered for selection if they have obtained the required marks.
(B) M.Sc. Biotechnology and M.A. Mass Communication & Journalism :-
- Candidate need to appear in the Entrance Test based on two papers (Paper I and II). Question Paper I shall consists of 60 multiple choice questions carrying 60 marks.
- The Question Paper II of Biotechnology (of 2 hours duration) shall consists of 20 very short answer type questions of 2 marks each (total 40 marks).
For MA Mass Communication & Journalism, Question Paper II shall consists of 5 questions carrying 40 marks.
- Final selection for admission to the programmes of this category shall be based on the combined score obtained by the students in Paper I and Paper II.
(C) MBA/MBA(Financial Studies)/MTTM/MCME/ IMBA :-
- The admission to MBA/MBA (Financial Studies)/MTTM Programmes shall be made on the basis of latest CMAT score.
- The admission to MTTM Programme shall be made on the basis of Written Test followed by Group Discussion to be conducted by the University. 80% weightage
- shall be given to performance in Written Test and remaining 20% weightage to the performance in Group Discussion.
- The admission to MCME (Craft Development) shall be made on the basis of customized MAT test examining the design aptitude of the candidates to be conducted by the University.
- The admission to IMBA (BBA-MBA) 5 year programme shall be made on the basis of latest UGAT score.
(D) M.Tech. Programmes :-
- Candidates seeking in admission to M.Tech. Programme must have valid GATE score.
(E) B. Tech. Programmes :-
- The admission shall be made on the basis of the latest JEE Main (Paper I ) score.
(F) M.Pharm :-
- The admission of the candidates shall be made on the basis of valid GPAT score. In case GPAT applicants are less or the seats remain vacant, then Entrance Test shall be conducted for filling up the vacant seats.
(G) M.P. Ed. :-
- For M.P.Ed. programme only those applicants who qualify physical efficiency test shall be eligible to appear in the Entrance Test.
Instruction to Download Application Form -:
- Student First Log on to official website www.kashmiruniversity.net
- You will now be redirected to the home page of university
- Find the desired courses offered.
- Read the official information carefully
- Now click the download option to download form online.
- Fill the form with the right data
- Submit the form in university
Also Search : Kashmir University admission open for 2017-18, New Admission open in University of Kashmir, Admission Open in Kashmir University, How To apply for Kashmir University Admission, Courses offered by University of Kashmir, Available seats in Kashmir University, kashmiruniversity.ac.in, kashmiruniversity.net, Kashmir University Admission open date, Last date to apply for University of Kashmir