Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority Lottery 2017, MHADA Housing Schemes, Mumbai MHADA Lottery Online Application Form, MHADA Lottery english notification Download, MHADA Lottery Notification 2017, mhada application form, Maharashtra lottery form, mhada lottery result 2017,lottery.mhada.gov.in
MHADA Lottery 2017
महाराष्ट्र हाउसिंग एरिया डेवलपमेंट अथॉरिटी, म्हाडा लॉटरी 2017 के लिए ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण राज्य के आम जनता से आमंत्रित किया गया है। इस लॉटरी के अंतर्गत, म्हाडा ने कुल 819 आवासीय फ्लैटों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं।
Online registration for Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority, MHADA Lottery 2017 has been invited from the general public of the state. Under this lottery, MHADA has invited online applications for a total of 819 residential flats. For more details like MHADA 2017, MHADA Lottery 2017, MHADA Lottery 2017 forms, MHADA Lottery 2017 News, MHADA Update 2017 to visit our website indiajobsdekho.com
Details of Housing Flats Under MHADA Lottery 2017
More than 800 residential flats have been offered under the MHADA Lottery 2017. These are all divided into 4 categories like EWS, LIG, MIG, HIG. Flats are divided in the following ways –
|Flats Type||No. Of Flats|
|EWS (Economical Weaker Section)||3|
|LIG (Lower Income Group)||192|
|MIG (Medium Income Group)||289|
|HIG (Higher Income Group)||338|
Important Dates To Be Remember
- Registration Start Date :- 16th September 2017
- Apply Online :- Start 17th September 2017
- Bank DD Date :- 17th September to 25th October
- Date Of Online Payment :- 17th September to 24th October 2017
- Result of Lottery :- 10th November 2017
MHADA lottery 2017 Income Details & Criteria
|EWS (Economical Weaker Section)||Not more than Rs. 25,000/-|
|LIG (Lower Income Group)||Between Rs. 25,001/- to Rs. 50,000/-|
|MIG (Medium Income Group)||Between Rs. 50,001/- to Rs. 75,000/-|
|HIG (Higher Income Group)||Above Rs. 75,001/-|
Location of Flats
- EWS Flats :- Pratiksha Nagar, Chandivli, Mankhurd and other areas
- LIG Flats :- Kanamwar Nagar, Chandivli and Charkop
- MIG Flats :- Pratiksha Nagar, Goregaon and Malwani
- HIG Flats :- Lower Parel, Powai, Kandivli and Shimpoli
MHADA Lottery 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Age must be more than 18 years.
- In the last 20 years, essentially filing a certificate of continuation of 15 years in the border of Maharashtra State.
- You should not have any flat / plot / house allocated by any government development authority.
How to Apply Online for MHADA Lottery 2017
All residents of the state who are willing to take advantage of the benefits of residential flat under the MHADA Lottery 2017, can apply online for this scheme by following the steps given below :
- All eligible applicants of the state will have to go to the official website of the Maharashtra Lottery www.lottery.mhada.gov.in.
- Click on Apply now option
- Make the user name and submit the form by filling the required information and basic information i.e. full name, father / mother’s name, DOB and other details etc.
- Click on Om lottery and plan
- Many units like project name and description, flat size of flats will be shown.
- Applicants have to check the full details and proceed and fill out the form. After submitting the application form, applicants can take printout of their completed online application or acknowledgment slip.
- You must pay by any method mentioned below – 1. Online payment (credit card / debit card / internet banking). 2. Deposit Demand Draft / Pay Orders at Bank
MHADA Help Centers & Contact Details
- Mitra Office, Gate No. 5, Griha Nirman Bhavan, Kala Nagar, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400 051.
- Visit to MHADA Official Website & Online Portal
- www.lottery.mhada.gov.in | www.mhada.maharashtra.gov.in | www.mhada.gov.in
- Help Line No.: 022-26592692 193, 9869988000
- E-mail : [email protected]
Recently Search : MHADA Lottery 2017, MHADA Lottery 2017 Application Form, MHADA Lottery 2017 Apply Online, MHADA Lottery 2017 Eligibility Criteria, MHADA Lottery 2017 How to Apply, MHADA Lottery 2017 Last Date, MHADA News, MHADA Projects, New Housing Schemes 2017, New Housing Schemes 2017-18