Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017-18, Meghalaya Public Service Commission Vacancies 2017-18, Meghalaya Public Service Commission Apply Online 2017-18, Meghalaya Public Service Commission Online Application 2017-18
Pick Your Topic
Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017-18
Meghalaya Public Service Commission 2017-18 is going to declared recruitment for fresher students in India for Inspector, Draughtsman and many more Posts. So, those applicants who are interested and willing to work with this Meghalaya Public Service Organization they can apply for the posts before the last date of the submission. The applicants who are eligible who have clears their Graduation or Degree or any other qualification equivalent to this from the recognised college or University.
The applicants who are interested in the Meghalaya Public Service Commission 2017-18 jobs in India and meet with the full eligibility criteria can apply for the posts at Meghalaya Public Service Commission 2017-18.
The complete guidance of Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017-18 details were given below. Applicants who is citizen of Meghalaya state are searching for the details regarding the upcoming MPSC Recruitment Notification 2017-18. The public service commission officers will conducts the examination according to the Meghalaya PSC norms 2017-18. Every year, the MPSC department hires +1000 of employees in different fields. The Meghalaya Board Department will issue the day to day updates on its official portal i.e. mpsc.nic.in.
Details Regarding MPSC Recruitment 2017-18
|Organisation Name||Meghalaya Public Service Commission, Meghalaya PSC, MPSC|
|Name of the Posts||Inspector , Draughtsman and other Vacancies|
|Total Posts||updated soon|
|Qualification||B.SC, BE, B.Tech, Graduate, Diploma|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 14100 to 27510/- Per Month|
|Applying Mode||Both Online and Offline|
Details Regarding Inspector posts –
- Educational Qualification – Candidates who wanted to apply for Inspector must have passed B.Sc. in physics or BE, B.Tech or graduation in any other field.
- Salary Structure:– Rs.14100 to 27510/- Per Month
Details Regarding Draughtsman posts –
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to apply for Draughtsman must have passed diploma in engineering, or in any other branch.
- Salary Structure:- Rs.10600 to 20720/- Per Month
- Minimum age limit should be 18 years and
- Maximum age limit should be 27 years
- As on 1st January 2017
Age relaxation is 5 years for applicants belonging to SC, ST and who are citizen of the state of Meghalaya.
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM : Rs. 460/-
- For All Others Category : Rs.350/-
Job Location : Shillong (Meghalaya)
Official Address : To Office Counter of Meghalaya PSC, Office, Headquarter, Shillong
Application fee: For application fee candidates have to visit official portal of the Meghalaya Public Service Organization given on this page.
Process for Selection of Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017-18
- Written Examination
- Screening Test
- Personal Interview (PI)
Procedure to Fill Application Form of Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017-18
- First log in to the official website of Meghalaya PSC i.e. www.mpsc.nic.in
- Select the required post and read the Notification Carefully
- Click on Online Application Form 2017-18 and fill all the required details in the form in appropriate field
- Re-Check again before submitting the application form
- Now click on the submit button
- Take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Recent Search: Meghalaya Public Service Commission Various Posts 2017-18, MPSC Recruitment 2017-18, MPSC Vacancies 2017-18, MPSC Apply Online 2017-18, MPSC Online Application 2017-18, MPSC Various Posts 2017-18, Meghalaya PSC At Various Posts 2017-18 , Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017-18, Meghalaya PSC Vacancies 2017-18, Meghalaya PSC Apply Online 2017-18, Meghalaya PSC Online Application 2017-18