MLSU BA 2nd year result 2017, MLSU Udaipur BA 2nd year result 2017, MLSU Udaipur BA Part 2nd result 2017, Mohanlal sukhadia university bA 2nd year result 2017, Udaipur university BA 2nd year result 2017, MLSU Bachelor of Arts Results 2017, Mohanlal Sukhadia University BA Part – II Results, BA Part – II Scorecard 2017, MLSU Scorecard – BA 2nd year Result 2017
Mohanlal Sukhadia University Udaipur – BA 2nd Year Result 2017 Declared
Mohanlal Sukhadia University Udaipur basically declare their BA Part-2 Examination Result after one month of written examination every year. But this year it is delayed for certain reasons. So candidates who had appeared in written examination and expecting a good result may regularly check our post to be updated for this examination result. We will update you with the update at the MLSU official Portal. We are here to provide you all latest updates about MLSU Udaipur BA 2nd Year Results 2017.
MLSU Udaipur is successfully finished their 55 years of success and this university formally known as Udaipur University by the students. Mohanlal sukhadia university udaipur is one of most valuable university for west-south Rajasthan and this university is a public “A” grade university of NAAC accredited. According to a local newspapers and previous year result, it is expected that the MLSU Bachelor of Arts (BA) II Year Result will be announced in the last week of June 2017. It will be available on the official web portal of Mohanlal Sukhadia University Udaipur i.e. www.mlsu.ac.in
Exam Summary – BA Part-2 Examination result June 2017
- Name of University – Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur
- Name of Exam – Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Year of Exam – Second Year (Part – II)
- Exam Date – February/ March 2017
- Result Date – May/June 2017 (Expected)
- Official website – www.mlsu.ac.in
Also Check : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd – CRA Result 2017
Procedure to Check MLSU BA Part 2nd Result 2017 –
- Visit the official web portal i.e. www.mlsu.ac.in.
- Go on examination result portal which is results.mlsuportal.in.
- Select your class name in the listed course which result published.
- Enter your roll number & D.O.B. details.
- Download your result.
- Then Print your marksheet.