MPDT Guest Faculty Recruitment 2017 Madhya Pradesh Skill Development Department Released Notification for 519 Guest Faculty Posts at the official website i.e. www.mpdt.nic.in
MPDT Guest Faculty Recruitment 2017
MPDT Recruitment 2017 Skill Development Department 519 Guest Faculty Jobs. Madhya Pradesh Skill Development Department has released the notification to fill the MPDT 519 Guest Faculty Jobs. Applicants those who are searching for the MPDT Guest Faculty Jobs 2017 those candidates have a good opportunity. Participants who are going to apply for Skill Development Department Jobs. They need to fill application form by accessing through online mode from its official website.
Applicants who are willing to apply for this MPDT Guest Faculty Govt Jobs 2017 those candidates can apply through the online process. Applicants must be completed Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks. Applicants age limit minimum 18 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms. Applicants to know about application fee and more information visit the official website.
About Madhya Pradesh Skill Development Department (MPDT) :-
The Directorate of Skill Development is functioning under DTE&SD and is coordinating the functioning of Govt. and Private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) and has an overall strength of over 5000 employees posted in various institutes. The core activity of the department is to provide Job-oriented training for unemployed youth and to produce skilled workforce as per society & industries demands. To fulfil society’s need Directorate run several training scheme such as Apprentice Training Scheme (ATS) & Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS).
MPDT Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Short Details:
|Name of Organization||Madhya Pradesh Skill Development Department|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Guest Faculty Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||519 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Merit List|
Eligibility Criteria for MPDT Guest Faculty Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification:- All the willing candidates need to have completed graduation degree from any government authorized institution/ board with minimum pass percentage of marks. All the interested candidates are suggested to refer the official notification for detailed information related to the educational qualification details.
- Age Limit:- The age limit of the candidates should not be less than 18 years as on 1st August 2017. Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
- Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the written exam followed by the merit list.
- Application Fee: The applicants are suggested to refer the official notification for details related to the application fee.
- Starting date for the submission of application form: Available Now
- The Last Date for the submission of application form: 22nd August 2017
Step to fill Skill Development Online Application form
- First, go on official website mpdt.nic.in
- Home page will open, candidate click on apply mode link
- New page will open, in that form will open
- Read all the instruction
- Fill the application form
- Attach all needed documents, photo and signature
- Check the form that all details are correct
- Pay the fees if asked
- Now Submit your Form
- Take a print out for future use
MPDT Guest Faculty Recruitment 2017 Apply Online >><< www.mpdt.nic.in