MPSC Forest Service Main Exam Admit card 2017
The candidates those qualified the Preliminary exam can take a hold for MPSC Forest Service Main Exam Admit Card 2017 of 10 days prior till the last date of main exam. The official website of MPSC Forest Service Admit Card 2017 can update all the information regarding Admit Card of Main exam of MPSC Forest Service. Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced the date of pre-exam paper which should be held on 04 June 2017. The result of pre-exam is declared on 08.08.2017. The authority of Maharashtra Public Service Commission released the admit card of main exam. The MPSC Forest Service upload all the admit cards on their official website from official website of MPSC Forest Service, all the candidates download there admit cards.Most of the candidates know that the admit card is the important document for the main exam of MPSC Forest Service.
This admit card is more important because its a hall tickets for candidates those are giving a main exam for MPSC Forest Service. During the exam the admit card works like a hall ticket for candidates. For written exam candidates should take their admit cards, without admit card candidates are not allowed to set in a examination hall.
MPSC Forest Service Admit Card 2017, Useful Information regarding admit card:
- Candidates Name.
- Photograph of Candidate.
- Permanent Address of Candidate.
- Father’s name of Candidate.
- Mother’s name of Candidates.
- Contact Information of Candidates.
- Examination Timing.
- Examination Venue.
- Basic instructions for the exam.
How to download the admit card of main exam of MPSC Forest Service 2017:
The candidates who giving the exam of MPSC Forest Service 2017, they can easily download the admit card from the official website of MPSC. The admit card will released for both preliminary and main examination. Follow all the instructions carefully to download the admit card. Instructions are given below:
- First of all candidates must go through the official website of MPSC Forest Service 2017.
- When candidates filling the application form they find an ID that ID should be enter in the application form.
- To download the admit card candidate have to submit the details.
- Candidates should get their the admit card prints as soon as possible .
- Candidates enter some more information like date of birth, registration number or password.
- Candidate must read all the instructions carefully at the top of Admit card page.
- To see the candidate candidacy, candidate first click the submit button.
- Now click on download button to download the admit card .
- Candidates must save it as print for future use.
Other Documents to carry the Hall Tickets for main exam of MPSC Forest Service 2017:
As per the rule of our Indian Government the admit card is a very important document for all the candidates those giving the exam. Without admit card candidate not allowed to set in examination hall. Candidate must have their admit card when he/she giving an exam. Some other documents to carry the hall tickets are :
- Candidates Aadhaar card .
- Passport of Candidates.
- Candidates Voter ID Card.
- Bank Passbook with Photograph.
- Candidates PAN Card.
- Driving License.