Namakkal Court Recruitment 2017 Administrative & Office Assistant
Namakkal Court Recruitment authority has released various vacancies for the eligible candidates. The candidates who are eagerly waiting for the govt job can apply in NC Recruitment For Administrative & Office Assistant 2017.This procedure can be held by the offline method which will be continued by the examination authority. Candidates should read the whole article carefully regarding the recruitment advertisement which is being prescribed by the authority.
The last date for submission of applications is 27th November 2017. Eligible candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process such as:
examinations and interview,
Offline registration processes,
payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges,
Namakkal District Court pattern of examination,
Namakkal District Court Syllabus,
Namakkal District Court Question Paper,
Namakkal District Court Admit Date Release Date,
Namakkal District Court Exam Date,
Namakkal District Court Result Date etc.
and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria before Applying the application form.
Details regarding NC recruitment 2017 for Administrative or AO posts:
Name of the Authority- Namakkal District Legal Services Authority.
Name of the posts-Junior Administrative Assistant – 02 posts.Junior Administrative Assistants (Computer Operator) – 01 posts.Office Assistant – 02 posts.
Total number of posts- 5 posts.
Date of exam- Available soon.
Official website- ecourts.gov.in/tn/namakkal
Offoicial notification – Click Here
Eligibility Criteria of NC recruitment 2017 for Administrative or AO posts:
- Candidates should have passed 8th Standard, Valid Driving Licence, 10+2/ HSC, Computer Diploma.
- To Know Post-wise education qualification details please go to official notification
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum for SC & ST’s 35 years,
- For Most BC & BC’s 32 years & Open Category 30 years.
- Age relaxation as per on District Court Rules and Regulation prescribed.
- Written Competitive test
- Personal interview.
- Junior Administrative Assistant – Rs.19,500/- To Rs.62,000/- (Pay Matrix)
- Junior Administrative Assistants (Computer Operator) – Rs.19,500 To Rs.62,000 /-(Pay Matrix)
- Office Assistant – Rs.15,700/- To Rs.50,000/-.
How to Apply for Namakkal District Court Offline Application Form:
- Log on to Namakkal District Court Careers Page at the official website to ecourts.gov.in/tn/namakkal
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- All the filled applications along with all the testimonials and all legal documents with the Self-addressed Postal cover by affixing the Postal Stamp Rs.50/- should be sent to this office, either through Registered Post or Directly on or before 27th November 2017 to the undermentioned office
District Legal Services Authority,
Combined Court Buildings,
Namakkal – 637003.
Starting Date for Submission of Application- 03rd November 2017
Last date for Submission of Application- 27th November 2017
Date of Examination- December 2017 / January 2018.
For Official Website <<Click here>>