NDA & NA exam 2017, National defence academy vacancies, Naval academy Vacancies, NDA & NA 2017, NDA syllabus, NDA & NA Exam Date, NDA NA Information, NDA & NA Exam Qualification, NDA & NA Application Fee, NDA & NA exam Last Date, NDA & NA Defence Jobs, Naval Academy Recruitment, http://www.upsc.gov.in/, National Defence Academy recruitment 2017, Naval Academy syllabus 2017
Pick Your Topic
- 1 NDA & NA (II) Exam 2017 – National Defence academy & Naval Academy Vacancies 2017 Total 390 Posts
- 2 Click here to get more Information on this Recruitment
- 3 To Apply online for the NDA & NA click Here
NDA & NA Exam notification:
This is a new notification regarding the Vacant posts in National Defence Academy and Naval Academy. Those who are willing to Join Indian Army or other Defence There is a good news for them that There are total of 390 Posts are Vacant to be filled by the end of the year. Candidates can apply for the post by online Mode. To know More about the Recruitment go to the Official website ir you can also use the given link:
NDA & NA Vacancy information:
- National Defence Academy Posts: 335 Posts
Air Force: 72 Posts
Army: 208 Posts
navy: 55 Posts
2. Naval Academy Posts: 55 Posts
- 12th Passed
- 12th appearing
- For general Candidates: 100 \-
- No fee for ST/SC Candidates.
- Written Exam
- SSB Interview
There are total 390 Posts are vacant and they will be filled by the end of the year. Candidates may apply for the posts of Nation defence academy or Naval academy.
Dates to be Kept in mind:
- Starting Date for online Application: 07-June-2017
- Last date to apply online: 30-June-2017
NDA & NA Exam syllabus:
There will be Two papers on the exam date for those who have applied for NDA & NA Exam. First paper will be conducted for mathematics and the second paper will be the general ability test.
The mathematics paper will cover the following topics:
Algebra, matrices & determinants, Trigonometry, 3-D Geometry, Differential calculus, integral calculus, vector algebra, Probablity theory.
general Ability test:
The General ability test will cover English, General knowledge which will cover physics, chemistry, Science etc.
As it is known there are two papers. Both the papers will have different weightage.
- Mathematics: 300 marks
- general ability test: 600 marks