National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018, Important Dates for the NEET Examination 2018, Eligibility Criteria To Apply for NEET 2018, Reservation Criteria, Application Fee to apply for NEET Examination 2018, Education & Qualification to apply for NEET 2018, How to apply for NEET Application Form 2018, Exam Pattern for NEET 2018, NEET Paper Analysis, NEET Syllabus, NEET Examination Preparation Tips, Admit Card for NEET Examination 2018, Score Card for NEET, Result for NEET Examination 2018, NEET 2018 Counselling, NEET 2018 Cut-off
Pick Your Topic
- 1 National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018:
- 2 Important Dates for the NEET Examination 2018:
- 3 Eligibility Criteria To Apply for NEET 2018:
- 4 Reservation Criteria:
- 5 Application Fee to apply for NEET Examination 2018:
- 6 Education & Qualification:
- 7 How to apply for NEET Application Form 2018:
- 8 Exam Pattern for NEET 2018:
- 9 NEET Syllabus:
- 10 NEET Examination Preparation Tips:
- 11 Admit Card for NEET Examination 2018:
- 12 Answer Key for NEET Examination:
- 13 NEET Examination 2018 Result:
- 14 Score Card:
- 15 Cut off:
- 16 NEET 2018 Counselling:
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018:
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is known for national level medical entrance Examination. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) organised this examination to display the applicants for admission to the MBBS and BDS seats in India. As per the command of Supreme Court of India from the year of 2016, NEET will be authorizing the examination instead of AIPMT for MBBS/BDS courses.
Important Dates for the NEET Examination 2018:
|Application form releasing date||Most Probably in the Last week of December 2017|
|Application form Terminating Date||Last week of January 2018|
|Due date to submit the application fee||Last week of January 2018|
|Releasing Date of admit card||1st week of April 2018|
|Examination date||1st week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Result||Most Probably in the 1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling Starts||After declaration of result|
Eligibility Criteria To Apply for NEET 2018:
Applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for NEET 2018. The necessary circumstances are given below:-
- Applicants should be a Citizen of India.
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) will also be licensed to apply for this examination.
- Those applicants who are willing to apply for the NEET examination, must have their original Aadhaar card.
- Applicants who belong to J&K/AP/Telangana are eligible for All India 15% quota for NEET Examination 2018 only according to the self broadcast.
- The minimum age limit of an applicant to apply for the NEET Examination is 17 years as on December 31st, 2018.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate was previously set to 25 years, but later it was removed in the year 2017. We’ll notify you with the exact Maximum age limit criteria of the candidate after release of NEET 2018 information circular.
- For the applicants of the reserved category, the maximum age limit will be 30 years.
- Candidates should have passed the higher secondary examination from a identified board.
- Applicants must have studied Biology, Physics, Chemistry(PCB) along with English Language as a compulsory subject.
- Applicants must have secured a minimum of 50 Per Cent marks in the 12th Standard examination.
- The marks criteria for the applicants of SC/ST/OBC group is 40%, as considering, this criteria is 45% for General-PH category.
Norms of Reservation for different categories is mentioned below:-
- OBC Applicants- 27%
- Scheduled Caste(SC) Applicants-15 %
- Schedule Tribe(ST) Applicants-7.5 %
- Physically Handicapped(PH) Applicants-3%
Application Fee to apply for NEET Examination 2018:
- Applicants should have to pay the Rs. 1400/- (for UR & OBC) and Rs. 750/- (for SC/ST & PH) as application fee.
- The fee amount can be made through online mode via using debit or credit cards.
- Payment can also be done through the e-challan of association, ICICI bank, SBI or HDFC bank.
Note Related to Application Fee:
- Applicants can done their correction in the application form through the official website only.
- Only one form is acceptable by one candidate means an Applicant needs to submit one application only.
- Submission of multiple applications will be considered as invalid.
Education & Qualification:
Candidates must have passed 12th Standard and its corresponding with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology (PCB) taken together.
In case candidates have any reservation:-
- SC/ ST / OBC Applicants:- 40% Marks
- General (PH) Applicants:-45% Marks
- SC/ ST/ OBC (PH) Candidates:- 40% Marks
How to apply for NEET Application Form 2018:
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply for NEET 2018 through online mode only.
- The Application form for NEET Examination 2018 will be available on the official website of CBSE in the last week in month of December 2017.
- While filling the application form, applicants are required to read all the relevant information that is mentioned on the information circular.
- Without your Aadhaar Card number, you can not permitted to fill up the form correctly.
- If you exist to the J&K/Andhra Pradesh/Telangana state then you will have to submit the self acknowledgement.
- Now you need to upload scanned copy of your signature sized-3 KB to 20 KB and photograph sized-10 KB to 100 KB in JPG format.
- Make payment of your application fee amounting Rs.1400/- (For GEN/OBC) and Rs.700/- (For SC/ST/PH). Applicants can pay the application fee by using credit card/debit card/net banking/UPI/E-Wallet of various service providers.
- You have done almost, now print the a[[lication form for future refrence
Exam Pattern for NEET 2018:
- The examination duration of 3 hours will be based on offline mode.
- Total number of questions is 180 that is of Multiple Choice Question type.
- The candidates will get 4 marks for each correct answer and there will be a forfeiture of 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
- The medium of question paper will be available in both English & Hindi language.
- The question paper of NEET 2018 will be spitted into 4 sections. The allotment of questions for each section is as follows-
|Name of Subjects||Total Number of Questions||Marks|
|Total||180 Questions||720 Marks|
NEET Paper Analysis:
NEET Examination 2017 was successfully organized on 07th May, 2017 in 103 test cities in all over India. Unlike the last year, it was organised in single phase. Approximately 8 lakh applicants was appeared in NEET Examination 2016, while this number rose to 11 lakh in the year 2017. Here is the Analysis for the paper NEET 2017:-
- The examination was considered to be easier than the previous year as maximum number of questions were come from NCERT Syllabus.
- The weight-age of Class XI and Class XII was balanced in the examination this year.
- As per the student’s review Physics was considered as the toughest subject. The questions in this recommended section are varied from controlled to difficult. Also, this section was consuming more time. This section fixate more on the topics from Class XI syllabus.
- Chemistry section in NEET Examination 2017 drew varied reactions. It was simple as compared to physics but was claimed to averagely difficult. Many questions in this section were application and concept based. It wasn’t too long as told by the students
- Biology was a defender for many applicants this year. It was the simplest section in the examination according to most of the applicants. Though considered it to the previous year paper, biology section was normally tougher this year. Students well learned with the concepts of different chapters made this section easy.
The syllabus of NEET Examination will be based on a common syllabus described by the MCI(Medical Council of India). The syllabus will have many topics from subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. It will be recommended after the review of syllabus of various state as well as CBSE, NCERT & COBSE. The syllabus will be based on the 11th and 12th class standard.
NEET Examination Preparation Tips:
- First of all, collect all the relevant details about the officially recommended syllabus for the examination.
- Make an appropriate time-table for your preparations for examination.
- Inspect the good preparation books and study materials for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year solved question papers to cleared your doubts.
- Stay stress free & normal while preparing for the examination.
- Don’t try to incorporate new topics at the end of preparations.
Admit Card for NEET Examination 2018:
- Organizing Department will release the admit card on the official website.
- Applicants can get the admit card in the month of April 2018.
- It will be significant for the applicants to take the print out of the admit card.
- Moreover, applicants will not be permit to sit in the examination center, without admit card.
- The admit card shall have includes all the details such as examination date, examination duration, reporting time and the departing of the exam.
Answer Key for NEET Examination:
- The managing authorization will release the NEET 2018 answer key in the month of June 2018.
- The solution key will help the applicants to find the score that applicants may get in the examination.
NEET Examination 2018 Result:
- The result will be declared in the month of June 2018.
- Applicants can check the result on the official website only.
- Applicants will have to put the characters such as roll number, registration number to get their result.
- Applicants needs to download the result card which they will be show to the counseling board.
Scorecard of NEET Examination 2018 will be feasible after the release of result. NEET Scorecard will incorporate the details of marks and all India ranking attained by the applicant. Aspirant should keep analyzing this post to become conscious with all latest updates combined with NEET score card.
- Applicants need to reach marks equal or more than the cut-off marks to become eligible for admission in good medical colleges.
- The ‘cut off’ marks will be totally depend on the marks attained by the applicants, the number of seats and hardship level of the question paper.
- Every year, the cutoff criteria is modified. So, the applicants have to clear the cutoff in order to become eligible to appear in the examination.
NEET 2018 Counselling:
- Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) will begin the counseling process.
- The counseling process will be attended online.
- Applicants will be eligible for 85% allocation in admission into the colleges of their home state.
- There will be 15% allocation for admission in other states.
Recent Searches: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018, Important Dates for the NEET Examination 2018, Eligibility Criteria To Apply for NEET 2018, Reservation Criteria, Application Fee to apply for NEET Examination 2018, Education & Qualification to apply for NEET 2018, How to apply for NEET Application Form 2018, Exam Pattern for NEET 2018, NEET Paper Analysis, NEET Syllabus, NEET Examination Preparation Tips, Admit Card for NEET Examination 2018, Score Card for NEET, Result for NEET Examination 2018, NEET 2018 Counselling, NEET 2018 Cut-off