NIT Delhi Recruitment 2017 :
- 1 NIT Delhi Recruitment 2017 :
- 1.1 NIT Delhi recruitment 2017 posts details are given below:-
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for NIT Delhi recruitment 2017 :–
Hurry up! the candidates who are waiting to searching a teaching carrier opportunity, the NIT is going to recruit the candidate who are eligible for the NIT Delhi for this year.NIT Delhi recruitment announced a huge number of vacancy for the candidates who are trying to being an technologist. NIT Stands for( National Institution of Technology) 2017 it is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the teaching carrier enhancement in 2017.NIT (National Institution of Technology) have released various vacancies for 19 Assistant professor posts. Candidates who are surely responsible and eligible for this post can apply as soon as possible for NIT Delhi Professor recruitment 2017, NIT Delhi Assoc Professor Recruitment 2017, NIT Delhi Asst Professor Recruitment 2017 .Therefore the candidates must have mandatory to fulfill all the legal criteria for NIT recruitment 2017 application form. Eligible and interesting candidates for this post can apply the application form on official website www.nitj.ac.in.
NIT Delhi recruitment 2017 posts details are given below:-
- Total number of posts – 19
- Name of posts – Asst professor and Associate professor.
- Name of the organisation – NIT (National Institution of Technology)
- Educational qualification – B.tech ,M.tech,and P.hd in relevant branch of engineering and technology with experience.
- Age limit -Maximum age limit is 60 years
- Pay scale – Rs.37400/- to Rs. 67000/- with AGP Rs.10500/- per month
- Application fees – For General Rs. 1000/- , and for SC/ST Rs. 500/- .
- Official website –www.nitj.ac.in.
- Written Exam
- Aptitude test
Name of the departments posts must be follows:-
- Professor posts (5 posts):-
- Computer science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronic Engineer
- Mechanical Engineering
- Associate Professor(10 posts):-
- Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Assistant Professor (4 posts):-
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronic and Communication Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Delhi recruitment 2017 :–
Candidates must have to apply in NIT sector as soon as possible to have a greater enhancement in Engineering and Technology. It will be the criteria for eligible candidates or applicants to conspire the technology world due to entering in NIT (National Institution of Technology 2017). They must have to following suggestions or rules and regulations convicted by the department of Delhi authority .So the candidates have to fill the form properly and submit it to the official website www.nitj.ac.in. It will be the criteria for potential and eligible candidates to shining a bright future in Technology world for enhance them skills or activities.
The candidates who are going to apply for these posts must have an B.Tech , M.Tech or PHD Degree
Age Criteria :
candidates can have the age between 18 years to 60 years.
Pay scale :
Candidates will get the pay sale of rs 37400 to Rs.67000 with AGP of Rs.10500
How to apply in NIT Delhi Recruitment 2017:-
Applicants are required to submit the form along with passport size photo and photocopies of original documents should be attached like as identity proof educational qualification certificate,caste certificate,date of birth,experience , PAN Card , Aadhar Card etc with the application form of NIT Delhi recruitment. you have to send your application forms to the below given address.
National Institute of Technology Delhi Sector A-7,
Institutional Area, Narela,
Tele: 011-33861005, 1010
www.nitj.ac.in National Institution of Technology 2017 for Assistant Professor and Professor Associate 19 Vacancies are Currently available
Important Dates :-
- Starting form collecting date – 29th September 2017
- Last date of Application form – 18 October 2017
If candidates have any kind of query will inform directly through the NIT (National Institution of Technology) Recruitment department Narela, Delhi- 110040, india, Or directly contacted to the telephone number:011-33861005,1010.