NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee : Recruitment Of 56 Posts:
Pick Your Topic
- 1 NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee : Recruitment Of 56 Posts:
- 1.1 Necessary Educational Qualification for candidates to apply in NPCIL Recruitment 2017 are given below:–
- 1.2 Age Limit Criteria are as given below:-
- 1.3 NPCIL STIPENDIARY TRAINEE RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2017 – DATA HAS GIVEN BELOW:-
- 1.4 Selection Process Of NPCIL Recruitment 2017:-
- 1.5 NEWLY UPDATES OF NPCIL ONLINE RECRUITMENT DETAILS MUST BE FOLLOWS AS :-
NPCIL Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited has been announced published notification for 56 Posts of Stipendiary Trainee and Technician– “B”(Group-C) posts. Those participants who are eligible in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) vacancy can fill the Online Application Form for Government jobs Recruitment 2017. Online Applications for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2017 are available on Official Portal of department of authority. The candidate who are eligible to these vacancy can fill the application form as soon as possible before the date passed.
The NPCIL Authority of Recruitment Department 2017 is announced the agendas for fill the form for the candidates. It must be following criteria to deserve allocated posts of candidates for NPCIL Vacancy 2017. The candidates have to read the further information before submitting application form . The candidate can fill the application form on our official website www.npcilcareers.co.in.
Necessary Educational Qualification for candidates to apply in NPCIL Recruitment 2017 are given below:–
- The candidate must have diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and having more than 60% marks in relevant subject by any recognized university of government, Engineering should be of three years duration after SSC is mandatory.The candidate should be passed B.sc with minimum 60% of marks is necessary and it shall be with Physics as principal or Mathematics/Statistics/Chemistry/Electronics & Computer Science Engineering as subsidiary with equal weight age in each subject with minimum 60% of passing marks to obtain a certificates of examination.
- The candidate have to be clear SSC more than 50% of marks in both Mathematics And Science subject, 2 years of ITI Certificate(duration of ITI Course should be more than 1 year but not exceed 2 year) and having a 1 year of experience in relevant work.Shall have english as in one subject at least SSC level examination. The candidate have to be passed SSC with Mathematics, Science and English as to pass the SSC level examination with 2 years of ITI Level Course.
Age Limit Criteria are as given below:-
- Age limit is between 18 to 25 years.
- SC/ST Category should be 5 years.
- OBC Category candidates should be 3 years.
- EX-Service men:as according to the government rules and regulations.
NPCIL STIPENDIARY TRAINEE RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2017 – DATA HAS GIVEN BELOW:-
Name of the organisation – Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited
Total number of posts – 56 posts
Name of the posts – Stipendiary Trainee & Other Posts
Location – Maharashtra
Mode of apply – Online
Employment type – Central Government jobs
Selection Process Of NPCIL Recruitment 2017:-
The selection should be made on the basis of various levels of examination process are as:
- Preliminary test
- Advanced tests
- Personal interview
PAY SCALE OF NCPIL RECRUITMENT 2017-
The pay scale of candidate should be given according to the position the are recruited in.The basic pay scale should be given to NPCIL is Rs 9300/- per month.
NEWLY UPDATES OF NPCIL ONLINE RECRUITMENT DETAILS MUST BE FOLLOWS AS :-
- Stipendiary trainee : Scientific Assistant (1st Category): 3 posts
- Stipendiary trainee : Scientific Assistant, HPU Unit -01 (2nd Category): 2 posts
- Stipendiary trainee : Scientific Assistant/technician (3rd Category): 1 posts
- Electrician: 13 posts
- Welder: 05 posts
- Electronics: 03 posts
- Instrumentation: 03 posts
- Fitter: 18 posts
- Plumber: 01 posts
- Turner: 01 posts
- Miller: 01 posts
- AC Mechanic: 02 posts
- Carpenter: 02 posts
- Mason: 01 posts
IMPORTANT DATES OF NPCIL VACANCY ARE
Submission application form date- 30th September 2017
last date of form submission- 25th October 2017
Official Site: Click Here