Pick Your Topic
National School Development Board 26501 Non-Teaching Staff Posts Recruitment 2018
Latest Government Jobs Recruitment Notification for the NSDB 26,501 Non – Teaching Staff Posts. Eligible Job Seekers can read the official recruitment advertisement and apply given direct links. For More Govt. Job Recruitment Notification 2018 to check our website. All applicants are also waiting for National School Development Board Recruitment 2018 and NSDB Non – Teaching Staff Recruitment 2018.
Aspirants wait is over and NSDB Authority has been published NSDB Non – Teaching Staff Recruitment Notification 2018. For more details Like NSDB Non-Teaching Staff Result 2018 and NSDB Non – Teaching Staff Admit Card 2018 & also NSDB Non – Teaching Staff Answer Key 2018 to stay touch with us. Students can apply for NSDB LDC UDC Anganwadi Supervisor/ Worker Peon Job 2018 and NSDB Computer Operator Lab Assistant Accountant 26,501 Post 2018 Recruitment. NSDB Non – Teaching Staff Apply Online details given below.
NSDB Recruitment 2018 For 26501 Non – Teaching Staff Posts
NSDB Recruitment Notification 2018 for 26,501 Non – Teaching Staff Vacancies @ www.nsdbonline.com: Hello friends here we are providing the latest Govt Job Recruitment in The National School Development Board (NSDB) organization for 26501 Non – Teaching (LDC, UDC, Anganwadi Supervisor/ Worker, Peon, Computer Operator, Lab Assistant, Accountant and Other Various Posts ) Staff Vacancies. National School Development Board (NSDB) has issued recruitment notification for 26501 Non – Teaching Staff Govt Job post. Interested and eligible Candidates can also check the official Notification and also apply given the direct link below in this article. All candidates also check all Latest Sarkari Job Recruitment Notification 2018.
Candidates Who want to apply for the Latest NSDB Govt. Job Recruitment for 26501 Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Anganwadi Supervisor/ Worker, Peon, Computer Operator, Lab Assistant, Accountant and other various vacant posts. Candidates please also check the eligibility criteria like education qualification, Required age limit, selection process, salary, and also how to apply etc and before applying. More important information like as latest Sarkari Naukri notification and National School Development Board (NSDB) Recruitment 2018 26501 Non – Teaching Staff Posts regular visit our website.
NSDB Post Wise Details
NSDB Recruitment Total Vacant Posts – 26501 and Post wise details are given below.
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk) – 3580 Posts
- UDC (Upper Division Clerk) – 1660 Posts
- Accountant – 935 Posts
- Assistant Accountant – 1840 Posts
- Peon – 2765 Posts
- Driver – 615 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 1423 Posts
- ITI Instructor – 3263 Posts
- Computer Operator – 1543 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 1704 Posts
- Anganwadi Supervisor – 2965 Posts
- Anganwadi Worker – 4508 Posts
NSDB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Should have passed Passed Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized board for the post Of Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University For the Post Of Upper Division Clerk.
- Applicants Should have B.com/M.com Degree from a recognized University For Accountant Posts
- Candidates Passed XIIth Commerce for Assistant Accountant Post
- Xth Pass For Peon Post
- Middle Pass with LMV or HMV Driving Licence For Driver Posts
- Candidates should have pass must pass XII with PCM/PCB certificate from a recognized board for Lab Assistant
- Candidates Should have ITI Degree for the post of ITI instructor
- Candidates Should have passed BCA/MCA/B.Tech from a recognized university for the post of Computer Operator.
- Applicant must pass polytechnic diploma from a recognized university for Technical Assistant Post
- Candidate should pass 12th Class from a recognized board For Anganwadi Supervisor Post and 10th pass for Anganwadi Worker.
Candidates age limit should have minimum 18 Years and Maximum 45 years. And more post wise detials to check recruitment notification.
Candidates will get good salary for UDC, Accountant, Computer Operator, Technical Assistant and Anganwadi Supervisor post the of Rs 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- And For other posts, the applicants pay scale should be in between Rs.5200-20200/- and Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
Candidates will be selected for their performance of computer based test (CBT). Selected candidates will be called for skill test and Personal Interview, Document Verification.
NSDB Application Process
Application Mode Is Online
- Online Application Starting date: 10 December 2017
- The last Date For Online Application Is 31 January 2018.
- Gen/OBC is Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen is Rs.350/-
How to Apply For NSDB Govt Jobs 2018
- First, go to the official website of the NSBD i.e. nsdbonline.com
- Then Search NSBD Recruitment 2018
- Now fill the application form with required details (upload photograph, sign, etc.)
- Then after Re-check the application form
- After Pay, the application fee if any and submit the form
- Finally, Download or Save the form for future use
Click here To Download NSBD Recruitment Notification
Click on the Bell Icon for latest Recruitment Notification
Applicants should attend Online Computer Based Test for 100 marks and the duration of exam is 150 minutes. Questions are of objective type carrying one mark each.