Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2017-18
Odisha Gramya Bank 2017-18 invites online application form for the recruitment of PO, SO, Clerk and many more vacancies. Interested and Eligible applicants who have been passed in RRBs CWE conducted by IBPS in September/October 2016, can apply for Odisha Gramya Bank recruitment. The applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in RRBs CWE examination and personal interview.
As per the Odisha Gramya Bank 2017-18 has issued a notification for the recruitment of Bank PO, SO, Clerk 2017-18 in their department. Interested and Eligible applicants who have education qualification as per recommended format in official notification, can submit their application form at official website before the last date of submission. If you want to apply online for Odisha Gramya Bank 2017-18, before applying for the examination candidates are suggested to carefully read the notification.
Details Regarding Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2017-18
|Organisation Name||Odisha Gramya Bank|
|Total number of Vacancies||updated soon|
|Location of the job||Across India|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Candidates must pass graduation/UG degree in any discipline through recognized University or Institute.
Age limits will be notified soon, applicants who are applying for the Odisha Gramya Bank 2017-18 can be able to check age limit according to the categories after the official notification.
- IBPS common written examination
- Personal Interview (PI)
Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment Application Form 2017-18
- First candidates have to visit the official portal of the Odisha Gramya Bank 2017-18 i.e. www.odishabank.in
- Then click on Odisha Gramya Bank 2017-18 recruitment apply online
- Then click on apply online Odisha Gramya Bank 2017-18
- Make Payment of examination fee through challan or any other mode which is mandatory
- Download or save the application form or
- Take print out of filled application form for future use.
- Publishing date – updated soon
- Last date for submission of application form – updated soon
- Starting date for submission of application form – updated soon
Admit card may be uploaded before the examination. It will be available on the recognized portal of the Odisha Gramya Bank 2017-18. Applicants will be able to download it after official update. It is an important letter to allowed in the examination hall.
Merit list and selection list will be updated as soon as examination takes place of Odisha Gramya Bank 2017-18. Download it as given format and see your result. For all candidates, it is very essential to know their performance done in the examination.
About Odisha Gramya Bank
Odisha Gramya Bank (OGB) is a Regional Rural Bank established on 7 January 2013 with the amalgamation of Neelachala Gramya Bank, Kalinga Gramya Bank and Baitarani Gramya Bank in terms of provisions of Regional Rural Banks Act 1976. The bank is financing by Indian Overseas Bank and is jointly owned by the Government of India, Government Of Odisha and IOB. The shareholders of the Odisha Gramya Bank are
- The government of India – 50%
- Indian Overseas Bank – 35%
- The government of Odisha – 15%
The Bank is operating its branches in 13 districts of Odisha State with its Head Office at Bhubaneswar.