Odisha Public Service Commission has declared the Recruitment Notification for the 2173 Medical Officer Posts. Applicants who are looking for the latest Govt Jobs can apply for the Odisha OPSC Latest Govt Jobs 2017. The organization invites the application for the 2173 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts to hire eligible applicants. Furthermore, aspirants can also refer to the All Latest Govt Jobs Notifications.
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Notification
Candidates who are going to apply for the Odisha Public Service Commission Latest Jobs 2017 must go through the eligibility criteria and then apply for the OPSC Recruitment 2017-18. Online Applications are now available on the official website. Applicants have to download the applications form and submit it before the last date of the submission. Candidates have to submit their applications before the closing date i.e. 17th January 2018. Online application has been started from 19th December 2017. Furthermore, candidates can also refer to the official website i.e. opsc.gov.in.
The organization invites the applications to hire eligible and skilled candidates. All other details regarding OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2017 like educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Applications Fee, Important Dates, etc. are provided below. So candidates are advised to go through the complete notification given below. Online applications are now available on the official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply as soon as possible for the OPSC Latest Government Openings 2017-18.
ओडिशा लोक सेवा आयोग 2173 मेडिकल ऑफिसर्स जॉब्स यहां ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें
ओडिशा लोक सेवा आयोग ने 2173 मेडिकल ऑफिसर डाक के लिए भर्ती अधिसूचना घोषित की है। नवीनतम सरकारी नौकरियों की तलाश में आवेदक ओडिशा ओपीएससी नवीनतम सरकारी नौकरियां 2017 के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। संगठन 2173 मेडिकल ऑफिसर (सहायक सर्जन) पदों के लिए आवेदन पत्र आमंत्रित करता है ताकि पात्र आवेदकों को किराये पर लिया जा सके। उम्मीदवारों को अपने आवेदन को अंतिम तिथि से पहले 17 जनवरी 2018 तक जमा करना होगा। ऑनलाइन आवेदन 19 दिसंबर 2017 से शुरू किया गया है। इसके अलावा, उम्मीदवार भी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट का उल्लेख कर सकते हैं। इच्छुक और पात्र उम्मीदवार ओपीएससी के नवीनतम सरकारी अवसरों 2017-18 के लिए जितनी जल्दी हो सके आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
About OPSC Latest Government Posts 2017-18
Organization Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts: Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts
Vacant Posts: 2173 Posts
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
Applying Mode: Online
Job Location: Odisha
Official Website: opsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017-18
- Applicants who are going to apply for the OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 should have passed M.B.B.S or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or University recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Furthermore, details refer the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit Should be: 21 Years
- Maximum Age limit should not exceed: 32 Years
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH Candidates will be provided Age Relaxation as per Government Norms.
- The officials will offer a pay scale of Rs. 5,600 to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
- Written Examination
- Career Marking
- Candidates can also refer to the official notification.
- General Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST Aspirants: Nil.
- Notification issued for OPSC Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon: 8th December 2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 19th December 2017
- Closing Date for online applications: 17th January 2018
- Last Date for the submission of the hard copy: 29th January 2018 until 5.00 PM
Procedure to Apply Online for the OPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- First, log on the official website i.e. opsc.gov.in
- Then, search for the OPSC Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2017-18 and click on the link
- Go through the complete eligibility criteria
- Enter the required details and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fee in any
- Re-check the filled details in the application form
- Click on the submit button
- Take a hard copy of it for future use.