BOM Sub staff jobs, Part time Sub staff vacancies 2017, 12th Pass jobs, Bank of maharashtra jobs, Bank jobs, Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2017, BOM 450 posts, BOM notification, Bank of maharashtra new Jobs 2017, bank of maharashtra vacancy details, Bank recruitment 2017, BOM notification 2017, BOM Sub staff POsts, BOM part time jobs
Pick Your Topic
- 1 Part Time Sub Staff – 450 Posts || Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2017 450 Vacancies
- 2 Click here to apply online On Bank of maharashtra for Sub Staff
Part Time Sub Staff – 450 Posts || Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2017 450 Vacancies
Bank Of Maharashtra Notification:
The Bank of maharashtra has recently offered the recruitment of 450 Vacant posts for Part time Sub staff. The Bank of maharashtra has published this notification for the Post of Sub staff. Candidates may apply for the posts by enrolling in the official website of maharashtra bank. To apply online candidates may use the official website or they may click on the given link:
The bank of maharashtra has recently given opportunities to those who are willing to work in new places. The Vacant posts are also divided into subparts means that the candidates will be enrolled into different branches of bank of maharashtra in different cities. There are total 450 posts are vacant in Bank of maharashtra right now.
- No. of Vacancies: 450 Posts
- Type of post: Part time Sub Staff
- 12th pass
- Written test
- Personal Interview
- Candidate’s age:Between 18-28 years only.
- 10 years relaxation for PWD candidates.
- 5 years relaxation for ST/SC candidates.
- 3 years Relaxation for OBC candidates.
- Starting Date for application: 10-June-2017
- Last Date for application: 24-June-2017
BOM Sub Staff Exam Syllabus:
The BOM Sub Staff exam will be Objective paper. The Paper will cover questions from Local language, English language and general knowledge and aptitude. These vacancies are from different states so a local language test will be also included in the Exam.
To Check Syllabus Click the button:
- 400/- per Candidate from General and OBC category.
- 100/- per candidate from SC/ST/PWD category.