PGIMER Examination 2018, Examination Dates for PGIMER 2018, Eligibility Criteria for PGIMER, Cost of Application Form for PGIMER, PGIMER Application Form 2018, How to Apply for PGIMER Examination 2018, Syllabus for PGIMER 2018, Answer Key for PGIMER 2018, Cut Off Marks for PGIMER 2018, Counselling for PGIMER 2018
Pick Your Topic
- 1 PGIMER Examination 2018:
- 2 Brief Details About PGIMER Examination:
- 2.1 Examination Dates for PGIMER 2018:
- 2.2 Eligibility Criteria for PGIMER Chandigarh Examination 2018:
- 2.3 Cost of Application Form:
- 2.4 PGIMER Application Form 2018:
- 2.5 How to Apply for PGIMER Examination 2018:-
- 2.6 PGIMER Exam Pattern 2018
- 2.7 Syllabus for PGIMER 2018:
- 2.8 PGIMER Examination Previous Papers:
- 2.9 Answer Key for PGIMER 2018:
- 2.10 Cut Off Marks for PGIMER 2018:
- 2.11 Result for PGIMER 2018:
- 2.12 Rank Card for PGIMER 2018:
- 2.13 Counselling for PGIMER 2018:
PGIMER Examination 2018:
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research is that the prestigious establishment settled in Chandigarh. The establishment offers the medical analysis and coaching for the scholars. Every year, the establishment conducts the doorway examination with the name of PGIMER . it’s a University level examination that is conducted double in an exceedingly year. Through PGIMER, students are admitted into PG courses like MD, MS, etc in Jan and Gregorian calendar month session. The admission are going to be provided on the premise of examination conducted by the establishment. Students will get the PGIMER 2018 examination dates, form, eligibility criteria, examination pattern, etc from this text.
पीजीआईएमईआर परीक्षा 2018:
पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ मेडिकल एजुकेशन एंड रिसर्च यह है कि प्रतिष्ठित प्रतिष्ठान चंडीगढ़ में बस गए। स्थापना विद्वानों के लिए चिकित्सा विश्लेषण और कोचिंग प्रदान करती है। हर साल, पीजीआईएमईआर के नाम से द्वार की परीक्षा आयोजित की जाती है। यह एक विश्वविद्यालय स्तर की बड़ी परीक्षा है जो एक वर्ष में दो बार आयोजित की जाती है। पीजीआईएमईआर के जरिए, छात्रों को पीजी पाठ्यक्रमों में एमडी, एमएस, आदि कोर्स में जनवरी और माह के सत्र में भर्ती कराया जाता है। स्थापना द्वारा आयोजित परीक्षा के आधार पर प्रवेश प्रदान किया जा रहा है। छात्रों को इस पाठ से पीजीआईएमईआर 2018 की परीक्षा की तारीख, फार्म, पात्रता मानदंड, परीक्षा पैटर्न इत्यादि मिलेगी।
Brief Details About PGIMER Examination:
- Organizing Association:- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh(PGIMER)
- Name of Examination:- PGIMER Examination 2018- Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Entrance Exam.
- The level of Examination:- At University Level.
- Admission for:- PG Medical Courses.
- Application Mode:- Online Mode.
- Category of Examination:- Entrance Examination.
- Starting of Application Form:- September 2017.
- Closing of Application Form:- October 2017
- Date of Examination:- November/December 2017.
- Official Website: pgimer.edu.in
Examination Dates for PGIMER 2018:
Here, we are introducing the expected examination Time-Table of PGIMER for different courses:
For Courses like DM/PhD/MHA/M.Ch/House Job/M.Sc/M.Sc(MLT):
|Starting Date of Online Application||In the 3rd week of September 2017|
|Closing Date of application form||In the 3rd week of October 2017|
|Last Date of depositing the fee||Ending week of October 2017|
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||About one week before the examination|
|Examination Date for House Job/M.Sc/M.Sc (MLT)||In the last week of November 2017|
|Ph.D examination Date||In the 1st week of December 2017|
|Examination Date for DM/M.Ch/MHA||In the 3rd week of December 2017|
|Starting of Online Registration||From the 4th week of September 2017|
|Last Date for Registration||Till the 3rd week of October 2017|
|Due Date to deposit the fee||Till the 3rd week of October 2017|
|Releasing of Admit card||One week Before the examination|
|MD/MS Examination Date||3rd week of November 2017|
|Announcement of Result||In the last week of November 2017|
|Starting of 1st counselling||From the 3rd week of December 2017|
|Starting of 2nd counselling||From the 2nd week of January 2018|
|Starting of 3rd counselling||From the 3rd week of January 2018|
|Starting of 4th counselling||From the Last week of January 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for PGIMER Chandigarh Examination 2018:
Applicants have to implement the following eligibility criteria to apply for PGIMER Chandigarh 2018 Examination.
- Applicants must be the citizen Indian Nationals.
The qualification is varies for the different courses. so, applicants have to check the educational qualification more carefully before applying for this PGIMER Exam.
For MD/MS courses:-
- Applicants should have completed MBBS or the identical degree accepted by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
For MDS Programs:-
- Applicants should occupy a BDS degree from Punjab University or any other university accepted by DCI (Dental Council of India).
For MCh Courses:-
- Applicants must have finished their MS or identical from a recognized MCI.
For DM Programmes:-
- Applicants must holds an MD/MS or identical degree in any subject recognized by MCI.
Cost of Application Form:
- Sum of Rs. 1000/- for General category.
- Sum of Rs. 800/- for SC/ST category.
- There is no fee charges for PWD candidates.
- Students can pay the fee via using SBI Bank Challan
PGIMER Application Form 2018:
- Applicants can took the PGIMER 2018 prospectus and application form from the official website.
- Applicants can fill the application form via online mode.
- Upload the scanned images of your signature and photograph in JPEG format. The size of the images should not beyond than 50 KB.
- Students are required to protect the application number and their user Password for future use.
- Aspirants are considered to took a printout of the filled-in application form for further quotation.
How to Apply for PGIMER Examination 2018:-
- Applicants have to visit the official website of PGIMER.
- Find the link of PGIMER 2018 Application form
- Fill the registration form with appropriate details.
- Pay the fee of registration
- Then upload the needed documents.
- Now click on the option of submit.
- Download & took a printout of it for further use in futurity.
PGIMER Exam Pattern 2018
Paper Pattern for PGIMER Chandigarh 2018 Examination consists of the following:-
- The question paper consists of 250 MCQ’s (Objective Type Questions).
- PGIMER Examination is organized via offline (pen & paper based) examination.
- The examination is organized in the English language.
- The duration for the examination is 3 hours.
- There is also negative marking for incorrect response.
PGIMER Chandigarh MD/MS Entrance Examination 2018 Figure:
|Courses||Total Number of Questions||Time Limit||Scheme For Negative Marking|
|DM/M.Ch||MCQ type theory paper||1.5 hours||Yes|
Syllabus for PGIMER 2018:
The syllabus for PGIMER is determined by Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research. The examination paper will consists of the questions from Pre-Clinical, Clinical & Para-Clinical. The PGIMER Chandigarh MD/MS Entrance Examination 2018 Syllabus is varied for different courses involving some of the following topics.
- Applied Anatomy
- Radio Diagnosis
- Immunogenetic Molecular Biology
- Applied Bio Chemistry
- Applied Physiology
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Forensic Medicine
- Social Preventive Medicine
- Obst. & Gynecology, etc.
PGIMER Examination Previous Papers:
Aspirants can download the Previous Papers of PGIMER Chandigarh for free of cost via online. As there is a very tough competition, applicants have to prepare with extreme efforts. Candidates can take the Online practice test or mock tests which upgrade the speediness, efficiency, etc while attempting the exam.
Answer Key for PGIMER 2018:
The PGIMER takes the strict norms in the release of question papers and its solution keys for different courses. As the examination is based on pen and paper, applicants have to return the question paper to the invigilator after giving the examination of the PGI Exam.
Cut Off Marks for PGIMER 2018:
The cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks the applicants have to score in the examination. The Cut Off Marks for PGIMER Examination 2018 is as follows.
- For Candidates of General Category: 55%
- For candidates of SC/ST/OBC/PH Category: 50%
Result for PGIMER 2018:
The PGIMER 2018 Result is announced for the applicants who have crossed the minimum qualifying marks in the examination. The general category candidates have to score 55% marks and 50% of the marks for OBC/PH/SC/ST category candidates to qualify in the examination. The merit list will be made by the officials on the basis of the score access by the applicants.
Rank Card for PGIMER 2018:
The Rank card for PGIMER Examination 2018 cover up the rank and score access by the applicants in the examination. Students who have got more score will get a good rank. Applicants have to keep the score card safe until you get the admissions in the MD/MS or other courses.
Counselling for PGIMER 2018:
The Counselling for PGIMER 2018 will be held via offline mode. Applicants have to present in person for the counselling. In four rounds counselling will take place. Allocation of seats will be done on the basis of scores obtained in entrance examination.
Documents to be required at the time of counselling:
- 3 copies of latest passport size photograph
- 10th Class certificate or its equivalent
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Certificate of internship
- Caste certificate
- Rural certificate
- MBBS Degree Certificate
Recent Searches: Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Examination 2018, Important Dates for the PGIMER Examination 2018, Eligibility Criteria To Apply for PGIMER 2018, Reservation Criteria for PGIMER, Application Fee to apply for PGIMER Examination 2018, Education & Qualification to apply for PGIMER 2018, How to apply for PGIMER Application Form 2018, Exam Pattern for PGIMER 2018, PGIMER Examination Syllabus 2018, PGIMER Examination Preparation Tips, Admit Card for PGIMER Examination 2018, Score Card for PGIMER, Result for PGIMER Examination 2018, PGIMER 2018 Counselling, PGIMER 2018 Cut-off, Rank Card for PGIMER 2018, Answer Key for PGIMER 2018